Equity is communism.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 66
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@MgtowDemon
The majority of initial settlement in America was European, hence the term "founded". Clearly, there was no reference to subsequent immigration.
ok. but you recognize that over the course of American history a large percentage of Americans were not European? They are as American as anyone else. 

"Racist" isn't sufficient or worthwhile criticism. If you had logical issues with my arguments, you would use rationale and data/papers to disprove what I am saying, instead of pejorative labels. If you cannot muster the former, then meaningful discussion isn't for you.
discriminating against people based on race is stupid. They are no different than you are. It is little more than skin pigmentation. So any conversation where race is a determining factor in someone's value is pointless. the racist has a fundamentally broken outlook on reality. 

There are cases where that is true. Often because the ruling class discriminates against these people and causes them to have no loyalty to the state or it's ruling class. So it often isn't the immigration that is the problem, but the discrimination causing immigrants to become a problem. 
No, every empire for the last 2800 years (minus the most recent 50), since the Assyrian to the British, has experienced this difficulty
imagine that, empires that conquer people by force encounter difficulties in controlling people who don't want to be subjects of that empire. 

In fact, if I were to afford you this argument, you prove that immigration is the problem, because it causes the ruling class to discriminate against them, and therefore create unloyal people. You have actually argued against yourself here.
that's like saying if a abuse a man until he attacks me, that man is the problem. He attacked me so he must be evil. If you discriminate against a group of people and force them to resist you, they aren't the problem. you are. 

Lol. You stating that they "could not have survived", when we have no account of them not surviving, begs the question. In other words, your argument requires historical evidence that didn't occur.
Roman policy for centuries was to absorb large numbers of immigrants. By the late empire, a large percent of their military was German, not Italian. Rome was a very diverse empire. 

I would welcome foreigners, of any colour, with first world genes, so long
your racism is extreme enough that I have no idea what you are even talking about. What the hell is a "first world gene"? There is no difference between you and any other race. Genetically, they are virtually identical. 

as the native population remained a racial majority.
in that case america better throw out all the white people. They are not a native population. They are immigrants too. And they violently displaced the native population. 
MgtowDemon
MgtowDemon
-->
@HistoryBuff
Due to your ridiculous actions which are explained in this post https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5177-at-what-point-does-the-racism-boogeyman-go-away?page=3&post_number=67 , I will no longer be responding to anything you write.

Have a nice day.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@MgtowDemon
Due to your ridiculous actions which are explained in this post https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5177-at-what-point-does-the-racism-boogeyman-go-away?page=3&post_number=67 , I will no longer be responding to anything you writ
fair enough. It is pointless to try to discuss things logically with a man who thinks black people have lower IQs because they are genetically inferior. There is no reasoning with someone like that. 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Fine stop having meaningless arguments. Unless you bring forth upon ONE SINGLE argument that EQUITY or EQUALITY is bad for the world then I shut up. So far we know that equity is good, and if equity is communism, it means communism has good aspects. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Equality is actually anarcho-communism, because a government is inherently unequal considering then there is hierachy. Government and the people.

Then equity is impossible to be described under a single ideology unless that ideology specifically describes that people must ALWAYS get fair treatment. Equity is not communism because there are still indeed unequal treatment.

Communism could be bad, but equity is never bad at all.

337 days later

BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
-->
@Intelligence_06
Equality is actually anarcho-communism
anarcho communism is not where everyone is treated the same