Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 497
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@SirAnonymous
Agreed on Oro. I am leaning towards the authenticity of the riddle now too making Luna likely town.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
As Town, remember that there are consequences to attempts to eliminate you; the wasted day can be a real issue, so you don't really have license to play scummily or gambit (like you would with Innocent Child). 
If the day was wasted, you should have been more active earlier than. You think you can lead a better lynch in the time frame? Based on any real good reasoning? The argument for testing pie at worst case results in a no lynch, which is most likely to happen regardless.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Because Grey said his role "which he can't see" was directly aimed at him. Pie's role would be directly aimed at him based off ATLA Mafia (which idk if you know, but Pie got in a fight for not testing Lunatic's lynchproof claim early on)
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
There's variant that go into every read, so like if a person flips a certain way, then _____. There so many ?'s with the people said that they are conditional reads. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
->@oromagi
Because Grey said his role "which he can't see" was directly aimed at him. Pie's role would be directly aimed at him based off ATLA Mafia (which idk if you know, but Pie got in a fight for not testing Lunatic's lynchproof claim early on)

Thanks for this.  So you think our roles might be assigned editorially....She did advise that roles were assigned... interesting.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
As Town, remember that there are consequences to attempts to eliminate you; the wasted day can be a real issue, so you don't really have license to play scummily or gambit (like you would with Innocent Child). 
If the day was wasted, you should have been more active earlier than. You think you can lead a better lynch in the time frame? Based on any real good reasoning? The argument for testing pie at worst case results in a no lynch, which is most likely to happen regardless.

That was cut & paste from mafiawiki.  NOT commentary on your heedless zeal for quickfire lynch.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunatic
@SirAnonymous
What is a judas?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Intelligence_06
Judas

Judas is originally a pro-town role, but when it should die (either by elimination or other kill) it stays alive and converts to the Mafia's side instead. The Town is told nothing except that the elimination failed.

Judas is, of course, pro-Town... at first. See also Saulus. Judas is generally considered a bastard role.\

Both roles are named after people from the New Testament of the Bible. The name 'Judas' derives from Judas Iscariot while 'Saulus' comes from the German for Saul of Tarsus a.k.a. Paul the Apostle. In Werewolf Online, this role is called "Cursed" and only turns into a werewolf if killed by wolves (if eliminated, shot, torched by the arsonist, etc., it dies).

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
A Judas is a role that starts affiliated with town. If they are lynched, they survive, but switch to scum. I played a Judas once in the Captain America Civil War game. It's an interesting role, but it's almost too easy to win as a Judas if you play your cards right.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
That was cut & paste from mafiawiki.  NOT commentary on your heedless zeal for quickfire lynch.
Well then you are victim to your own qoute based on your prior inactivity lol
oromagi
oromagi
Generally speaking, do people feel like their ROLE might reflect Danielle's perspective, like the ROLE was deliberately pointed towards you?

I don't have any reason to think Danielle thinks of me as a SUPER SAINT.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I have a feeling IF Grey is telling the truth and he is town. That's why I am conditional on both of them. And I do have a feeling that this might be the case not for all, but some people. But we will see
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I also refer to this line

Nostalgic for days with none clipped in the night 
This could mean she is assigning roles based on events that have happened in the past potentially??? 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Well then you are victim to your own qoute based on your prior inactivity lol
I was so pissed off by Greyparrot's dirty tricks that I had to take a breather before responding

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
I also refer to this line

Nostalgic for days with none clipped in the night 
This could mean she is assigning roles based on events that have happened in the past potentially??? 
Well, was there a lot of skipped kills in that game?  Which game is this?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I was so pissed off by Greyparrot's dirty tricks that I had to take a breather before responding
That's why I don't participate on the website much outside the game forums. I love all the mods personally, and think of them as friends, but they aren't willing to use enough discretion. Not being able to interact with another user because they are offended by your views is pretty ridiculous when they could just choose to ignore you. 
oromagi
oromagi
What if we lynched me and made Pie do the hammer?  That would test Pie's DEATHPROOF claim without lynch, avoiding a number of negative outcomes.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Would you die if you were lynched?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
If pie is scam he has no incentive to hammer you. Also there's another reason why I want pie lynched so badly and id rather not say what it is.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Scum*
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
yes
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
In that case, your plan would just end in your death for no reason.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
If pie is scam he has no incentive to hammer you.
exactly.  IF he balks, we have him.

Also there's another reason why I want pie lynched so badly and id rather not say what it is.
I know.  scum is shy that way.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
no it would be a death to confirm or deny Pie.  
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
It achieves nothing that lynching him doesn't achieve. There is no point in you dying.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
exactly.  IF he balks, we have him.
How if you assume he cant be lynched?

I know.  scum is shy that way.

*rolls eyes* yep you got me. That was me openly admitting to being scum. Great detective work.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
It avoids lynching a dude who is suspiciously begging to be lynched 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
It also kills a towny. I don't think that's worth it.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
That was me openly admitting to being scum. Great detective work.
It wasn't that hard, you have a tell.
oromagi
oromagi
I think if somebody hammers Pie and the DP1 instantly ends, VIG or similar should kill Pie even without an investigation.