Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 497
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Pie already confirmed that the DP will end if he is lynched.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I think if somebody hammers Pie and the DP1 instantly ends, VIG or similar should kill Pie even without an investigation
Agreed
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Here's mafiawiki play advice for DEATH PROOF

If town-aligned, it is a good idea to claim this (or possibly fakeclaim it as Prince to draw a kill) when about to be eliminated, but not otherwise. (Note that you will probably be eliminated to test the claim, unless town would lose the game otherwise; but this is better than losing the game through fake-claiming.) If anti-town, claiming is also a good idea, because when a player survives an elimination, the other players will wonder what had happened, and if they figure it out, may wonder why you didn't claim. Either way, the game is probably very bastard, so expect shenanigans.
Lunatic
Lunatic
It wasn't that hard, you have a tell.
I challenge you to find a game we have both played in where you haven't scum read me.

I dont trust your tell is a good as you think it is. Im noy only town but town confirmed and you still don't trust me. You never will.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I guess it would solve the problem and free up next DP. That actually sounds better the more I think about it.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
You did this last game we played and the answer was two games ago so I guess the answer is now three games ago
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
Not being able to interact with another user because they are offended by your views is pretty ridiculous when they could just choose to ignore you. 

That's actually not what is going on, there is a lot I don't want to get into from past behaviors but Ragnar is handling the situation responsibly.

I already told Danielle I really don't give a crap about harassment and the COC within a Mafia game because you basically give permission for people to harass you simply because it's a part of how the game is played. 

It's the outside behaviors that are being dealt with.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
....and DP1 the only people who don't act like everybody is SCUM is SCUM.  Why not treat you as SCUM?  I have no reason to trust you.  In fact, if Dani is assigning roles this game you are more likely to be SCUM than most.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure you tagged the wrong person there.
oromagi
oromagi
Somebody ask GP how he reads Pie's claim.  If they're not on the same side, GP  reads Pie well.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Instead of arguing of how to deal with pie, how about let’s go find some actual scums so even if something bad happened to pie we can still kill a scum?

Unvote

I will currently unvote. If someone else votes pie for this reason then I will probably hammer unless advised not to do so by most of the people that have opinions on it.

If there is someone else scummy with adequate reasoning then I would vote that person. The purpose on Pie is if there is nothing else we could really do to progress through the dp.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
What do you think of Pie's claim?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
If you can find a better lynch, then, by all means, go right ahead. However, may I suggest that, if you can't find a better one, that you return your vote to Pie?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Maybe other games, nostalgic doesn't mean that came. Idk about skipped kills though
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Intelligence_06
Do you feel like Dani matched your ROLE to your personality?

Does your role have anything to do with lynching?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Do we really need more info about people's roles? I don't see how that helps town more than it helps scum.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
Pie seems legit
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count 
Pie (Supa, Lunatic, Greyparrot, SirAnon) -- 4/6 votes 
Hamburgler (Pie, Speedrace) -- 2/6 votes 
Lunatic (Hamburgler) -- 1/6 votes 

Misterchris, Magic, oromagi, Intelligence 

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@SirAnonymous
Yeah, I will be on pie when there is no one particularly scummy scented by anyone in this game whatsoever.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
Does your role have anything to do with lynching?
Not that I am aware of. When people vote me out or if scum targets me for the night, I die with nothing left. I do not kill either from the description of my role.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
You did this last game we played and the answer was two games ago so I guess the answer is now three games ago
Three games ago was uWu which I hosted. The one before that was technology and you were definitely scam reading me on that one.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
Do we really need more info about people's roles? I don't see how that helps town more than it helps scum.

You have already decided to risk Pie's gambit.  I am opposed & have no good alternate lynches so I'm looking for more data.  You have already made up you're mind and so you are opposed to more data.

Mostly it depends on the role.  I don't think it hurts to ask because the people who do out a role too early probably should be consulting with town anyway and sometimes scum gets revealed by responses to question.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
....and DP1 the only people who don't act like everybody is SCUM is SCUM.  Why not treat you as SCUM?  I have no reason to trust you.  In fact, if Dani is assigning roles this game you are more likely to be SCUM than most.

Why?

Also Danielles clue literally says Luna is town. If that isn't enough for you nothing will be. Regardless your read on me means nothing if your aren't pushing my lynch. The argument for lynching pie still stands though and your lack of continued response to it demonstrates you don't have any more arguments against it.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
It isn't that I'm opposed to data. I'm just opposed to scum having said data.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Also Danielles clue literally says Luna is town. If that isn't enough for you nothing will be. Regardless your read on me means nothing if your aren't pushing my lynch. The argument for lynching pie still stands though and your lack of continued response to it demonstrates you don't have any more arguments against it.
Dani said:

Some hints will be more obvious or helpful than others.

Which warns us that hints are not necessarily helps and then she give us something this obvious and calls it a riddle.  Seems way to obvious to also be helpful.

Let's see what three of Dani's clues looks like and then maybe we can evaluate how exculpatory this clue is.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous

It's always a balance, right?

Lunatic
Lunatic
Fvck it. Claiming.

I am compulsive vigilante. If a day phase ends in a no lynch is I have to kill someone that night. I cant kill unless the day phase ends in a no lynch. I asked danielle and her answer was vague but sounded like certain roles would trigger a no lynch upon death so I am assuming if pie is lynchproof the day counts as ending in a no lynch and I can shoot him testing his claim.

This is why I am arguing so hard against mikes point about this not being testable Dp2. This is also why I was opposed to lynching oro to test this since its a waste.

I am claiming because I am actually worried pie won't end up being lynched now.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
That has some serious issues if we end up in MYLO. That is, there won't be MYLO, because your role turns MYLO into LYLO.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi

It's always a balance, right?
Yep.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
That has some serious issues if we end up in MYLO. That is, there won't be MYLO, because your role turns MYLO into LYLO.
Theres no way I make it to mylo lol