-->
@Danielle
and theres real americans who know the truth out in the streets too

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
I don't like the things that come out of her mouth. I also don't think she has an even temperment.

It really doesn't have to do with her sex. 

Though in all truth, when I think about it, there are certain cultures that probably would look down on a head of state who was female. From a foreign policy perspective, it might be a slight penalty to have a female leader.

Doesn't make it right, but if that is how it is, that's just the way it is.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
Thank you! I do the best raps. I have the best words, the best verses, and it's a beautiful thing. I did a really fantastic job. Some would say the best ever actually if you look at the numbers. Just look at the votes. And there would be more votes for me if the site's moderators weren't in the pockets of rationalmadman but that's okay. Everyone knows I did a wonderful, wonderful job. And we're gonna win. And we're gonna win big. 
If you are doing a Trump impression here, it is spot on.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Mopac
I don't like the things that come out of her mouth.

Such as? 

I also don't think she has an even temperment.

Example? 

Though in all truth, when I think about it, there are certain cultures that probably would look down on a head of state who was female. From a foreign policy perspective, it might be a slight penalty to have a female leader.

Doesn't make it right, but if that is how it is, that's just the way it is.
That's true, but other countries have female heads of state. Angela Merkel is incredibly stoic and tough and she is a highly respected leader all around the world. 

If you are doing a Trump impression here, it is spot on.

Thank you :) 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
Thank you! I do the best raps. I have the best words, the best verses, and it's a beautiful thing. I did a really fantastic job. Some would say the best ever actually if you look at the numbers. Just look at the votes. And there would be more votes for me if the site's moderators weren't in the pockets of rationalmadman but that's okay. Everyone knows I did a wonderful, wonderful job. And we're gonna win. And we're gonna win big. 
This is gold.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Political Discussion aside, you've taken the throne of Rap Battle champion from RM lol
Vader
Vader
Seriously lmao. That's a joke. You're gonna compare the very few people who said not my president to the tons of Democrats who said the same thing
It was a widespread thing republicans did under obama. Most people on the left accepted trump was president. they were ashamed of him because he was a complete idiot. But yes, that is a republican thing. And I am 100% sure they will continue doing it to biden since they believe their cult leader's conspiracy theories. 
Believe what you want but the chant was much more used under Trump versus Obama. I think this is BS

So he won fair and square and you still stay "not my president."
I didn't say "not my president". I said he's a stupid, sexist, racist and wildly corrupt president. But he was still president. 
I'm talking about the party itself

Most Dems did the same thing with hacking and no one called them out for being "sore losers." Hypcrites
are you kidding? Republicans spent years doing that. 
Doing what? Complaining about the election. Literally both candidates who lost to Obama told people to stop talking about rigged unlike Trump.

You are blind. Do you not see the mass amounts of people in NYC, Chicago, not socially distanced and some without masks celebrating?
no, i have not seen that. But since i do not live there, why would I?
So you don't check social media or live by it. Noted bias

And where are the Trump protests? Where? I have literally seen none besides them tweeting about it.]
There are protests in front of the polling station chanting "count the votes" in states where trump was losing and needed the votes counted, and "stop the steal" in states where trump was a ahead but his lead was falling. How do you not know that? There were even protesters who showed up to Bill Barr's house to try to get him to investigate and arrest biden. 

I never said they didn't. But there is more turnout of these non socially distance Biden celebrations that Trump protests from what I am seeing, so again, subjective bias on you

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
As I said, not interested in elaborating, as she isn't relevent anymore. 

Vader
Vader
Well people still breaking COVID guidelines by mass celebrating. What more can I say. The Democratic Party AKA the party of hypocrites. I bet if Trump supporters were to do the same thing... all hell would break lose. Please hold yourself to a higher standard of decency
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
Hey, all my friends in Chicago are texting me about how there's people in the streets dancing, crying and singing there just like here.

Makes a change from murder and arson and looting by Antifa I suppose.  A nice "block party atmosphere" I take it? 

I have a feeling ole` Joe will be on the sidelines before long and Camel the Harris will be president and the party can really begin.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Vader
really?
i didn't know
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Danielle
You're funny LOL.  When I'm so good at sarcasm people think I'm serious.  Although it does show how complete obliviousness to ones own existence and behavior . Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
sadolite
sadolite
Just so ya all know, the election hasn't been called yet. Biden is "projected" to win according to the news media. He is not the legally elected President yet. Not until all the recounts and lawsuits are settled will a President be legally be elected. Ya, I know, fuck all that rule of law, due process  shit. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Republicans losing: welp we lost. Oh well congrats Biden

Democrats losing in 2016: *scream at the sky* WAAAAAHHHHHH

According to my facebook feed, I am not seeing the first reaction from republicans at all. I've alternatively had three pro Trump friends ask any Biden voters on their list to remove them. Lost of crying and whining about the ballots. 

Supa, there are whiners on both sides and sore losers across the board. Every election I've heard people on both sides whine about the outcome. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
All the Conservatives? That's a bit of a strawman argument.
You are literally doing the same thing in regards to the liberals, both on the discord and in this forum
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
bi den
Yes his name is Biden
R/whooosh
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
bi den
Yes his name is Biden
R/whooosh

I know it was a Bye Don joke, but it was poorly executed lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I know it was a Bye Don joke, but it was poorly executed lol
eh kinda
Vader
Vader
Republicans losing: welp we lost. Oh well congrats Biden

Democrats losing in 2016: *scream at the sky* WAAAAAHHHHHH

According to my facebook feed, I am not seeing the first reaction from republicans at all. I've alternatively had three pro Trump friends ask any Biden voters on their list to remove them. Lost of crying and whining about the ballots. 
I'm not gonna get into a ballot debate. I think ballots were miscounted but not enough to turn the election. And from my perspective, this is not the case. My Trump supporting friends have accepted the outcome and look for Biden to not f*cking screw them over. We can play that card as well

Supa, there are whiners on both sides and sore losers across the board. Every election I've heard people on both sides whine about the outcome. 
Like I said, hypocrisy. In 2016 the Conservatives said to get over yourself and the Libs cried and screamed. In 2020 the reverse happened and the same thing is happening

All the Conservatives? That's a bit of a strawman argument.
You are literally doing the same thing in regards to the liberals, both on the discord and in this forum
In what way? My CNN comments? Because it's true. It's true with FOX as well. With CNN, they have said NOTHING about condemning these mass celebrations, in fact they said "they're wearing a mask, there's some concern with social distancing!" They didn't spark outrage like they did with Trump rallies when cases were LOWER than they are now versus when Trump was starting his rallies in July. I bet if Trump supporters were celebrating in the streets, CNN would shame and slander them and FOX News would argue what I'm saying now. It's called subjective news. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Also I've literally made a post on DART saying Trump should concede and I have said in Discord, "I am looking to the next election." I even said there might be fraud but not enough to turn the election for Trump. So idk what type of stereotype I'm falling into lmao
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Also I've literally made a post on DART saying Trump should concede and I have said in Discord, "I am looking to the next election." I even said there might be fraud but not enough to turn the election for Trump. So idk what type of stereotype I'm falling into lmao
All I am saying is it's both sides, you seem to agree when it's directed at Trump by your response to Danielle but then easily switch tunes when it applies to libs.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader

Right, Trump couldn't ban all Muslims because it's unconstitutional, but that's what he WANTED to do. That's what he kept saying at his rallies and people cheered. He said it over and over during the campaign and all over Fox News. So of course when he won, liberals were like whoa there's that many Islamophobes in this country who think that's okay? What group is next? We've already seen him want to give the death penalty to 5 innocent black men exonerated by DNA evidence (he refuses to admit he was wrong about that). He wanted to deport Dreamers and portrayed illegal immigrants as rapists and low lives. He would call any political or celebrity opponent horrible names, including a war hero like John McCain whom he mocked for being a POW. There are so many examples of him being heinous, and again that is the leader of the Free World that children all over the globe will be looking up to. So of course when people saw such an undignified disgrace win an election to become POTUS, there was sadness and grief.

But what Trump is doing is trying to discredit the entire voting process simply because he lost. My problem with this in the big picture is not that you're a conservative (because #1 I'm not super liberal myself, and #2 I'm very open minded in general) it's that you aren't acting as alarmed about this as you should be. Yes Ben Shapiro acknowledged Trump lost the election and that's great, but you've been talking about how Democrats shouldn't be happy they won because they did so poorly elsewhere. You are talking about how liberals were upset in 2016 as some sort of justification for what Trump supporters are doing now. You are talking about anything you can to talk trash about "the other side" rather than acknowledge that this is not normal or acceptable behavior from the President. You and all of his other supporters, not just Ben Shapiro, need to call it out for what it is. Because the fact that Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and other MAINSTREAM TALKING HEADS are perpetuating this narrative that the election was "stolen" from Trump is very alarming. I feel like every Trump supporter should be having a come to Jesus moment about how their favorite person on the planet really is the psycho narcissist the media has been portraying him has. Like sure maybe you like his policies, but he's a fucking piece of shit. Good riddance.

Anyway we can talk about Marco Rubio now. Do you really think Republicans will love him that much? He doesn't have that chutzpah Trump does. Nobody's waving giant Marco Rubio flags except for maybe some Hispanic-Americans. He'll have to beg people to vote; it's not gonna be like Trump where people are out there ready to go to war for him. I could see a bigger personality being the candidate of choice. But maybe. Maybe Nikki Haley, or maybe even someday Ivanka. Yikes. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
 but that's what he WANTED to do...

Ehhh... 4 years of MSM doing the Kathy Newman routine on Trump makes it really hard to know for sure what Trump wanted.

But looking back, some of the "corrupt-o-chirons" from the MSM were actually pretty funny if you didn't buy into the gaslighting.

For example: Reporting with a straight face that the president instructed America to drink bleach is top-tier comedy satire.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Vader
If there is any fraud the whole election should be done over.  Fraud is fraud. It's like saying some science is true and some is fraud but we will go ahead and accept all science  is fact. Wait, we do that now, never mind.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@sadolite
"any fraud" = "whole election done over"

Pretty low threshhold there.
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
@fauxlaw
WOW!!

Danielle ---  just WOW!  That rap battle was awesome.   

I have not been around much lately, because whenever I am here in this forum, I spend hours locked in "respectfully-attempted-on-my-part" battle with the Trump followers  -- who seem to descend on me like fresh meat at a vulture Super-Spreader Trump Rally (I exclude Greyparrot, who really did try to give me a chance --  and who spoke with both intelligence and logic, despite sub-textually "almost" calling me, and others, a Marxist).  I just logged in briefly to say that --  WE WON!  WE WON!  WE WON!  We WOOoooooooooNNNN!!!!!  But Danielle and Rational Madman's rap was truly OUTSTANDING.  I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Honestly, I thought I might never seriously laugh again.  But I intend to laugh for at least 4 years now!

For the 55%-56% of white women who voted for Trump, I am truly ashamed.  I am a white woman.  I feel as if they voted for dictatorship over democracy, the KKK and hate over Civil Rights and acceptance.  Castin said she felt like they voted for Cancer over Health.  BUT THANK YOU TO THE 96% OF BLACK WOMEN WHO MADE BIDEN'S WIN A REALITY FOR US ALL!!  You are not just the backbone of the democratic party, you are the backbone of DEMOCRACY when it comes to 2020.-I am a liberal-leaning Independent, but THANK YOU DEMOCRATS, THANK YOU BLACK WOMEN!!

Okay, one last time (forgive me Greyparrot, ILikePie5 and fauxlaw)  ---  ORANGE MAN REALLY IS BAD!  WE WON!  WE WON!  WE WON!

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
How much fraud do you accept when it comes to you and  your money > Can you be defrauded 10% of the time and say oh well? How much fraud is acceptable?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@lady3keys
It’s technically not official yet because States haven’t certified and the Electoral College hasn’t met. Once they do and they select Biden, I will be the first to congratulate you.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@sadolite
Votes and money are not the same. A single stolen dollar means I would have one dollar less to spend. But a single fraudulent vote would not change the ultimate outcome of the election. It has to have changed the outcome imo, but even if it did, I don't think a "do-over" would be the right thing to do. Simply throwing out the fraudulent votes would be more appropriate and less burdensome.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Death23
Well I guess that's the difference between you and me, you accept fraud and thus deserve to be defrauded.