Author: Danielle

Total: 74
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@sadolite
How much fraud is acceptable?

Trump encouraged his supporters to commit voter fraud but still lost the election by millions of votes just like he did last time, and this time the Electoral College reflects that. The hilarious part is Trump bragging about how the GOP did amazing at the polls by keeping the Senate, not losing any House seats and electing more Republican women than ever... but at the same time saying the polls are "rigged" lol. His supporters are obviously too stupid to see why that's nonsensical.

It's like saying some science is true and some is fraud but we will go ahead and accept all science  is fact. Wait, we do that now, never mind.
A scientific theory is considered "fact" or consensus until it superseded with better evidence. We learn why that is in elementary school. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Putin must be upset that the USA won't have a First Lady born in a Communist  country anymore.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@lady3keys
For the 55%-56% of white women who voted for Trump, I am truly ashamed.

A lot of women have low self-esteem and subsequently terrible taste in men. Sad. I'm glad you liked the rap though lol. Let the healing begin. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@lady3keys
Thanks for the compliments, she was a very worthy adversary.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
makes it really hard to know for sure what Trump wanted.

He said that (he wanted to ban all Muslims) on numerous talk shows and at multiple rallies. Unless you're saying we can't know for sure what he wanted because he's a pathological liar,  then I'd venture to say we can take a pretty solid guess per all of the documented video and written records of him saying just that.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle

Unless you're saying we can't know for sure what he wanted because he's a pathological liar.
Nah, it's more likely he is just an idiot that didn't know there are Muslims in Indonesia that are not a threat to America.

But still, the uncertainty makes for hilarious satirical Corrupt-A-Chirons on MSM infotainment shows.
At least a few of them should have made you smirk.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Danielle
Hmm "theories are facts" I went to a different school than you, I was never taught a theory was fact. Guess that's what they teach kids now, explains a lot.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@sadolite
You need one of these:

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Right, Trump couldn't ban all Muslims because it's unconstitutional, but that's what he WANTED to do. That's what he kept saying at his rallies and people cheered. He said it over and over during the campaign and all over Fox News. So of course when he won, liberals were like whoa there's that many Islamophobes in this country who think that's okay? What group is next?
I don't think it was because the country was "Islamophobic," but I remember at the time that terrorism domestically and foreign was at all time high. Many people were scared and afraid of ISIS and their terror. I think played a lot of that American fear to try to win support, (which btw I disagree with 100%. There are justifiable ways to try to secure faith in your candidacy). But I don't think it was Islamophobia that pushed people to vote, but more of fear of ISIS coming to America and another 9/11 happening, and his words appealed to people. 

We've already seen him want to give the death penalty to 5 innocent black men exonerated by DNA evidence (he refuses to admit he was wrong about that).

But when Kamala and Biden tried to oppress black people for years, they are labelled heroes? Biden signed and supported the Crime Bill that put more blacks in prison. And by god Kamala, I mean, where do I even start. Maybe this speech by Tulsi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fjA0K2EeE will help. Here's more: https://medium.com/@kalondamulamba/kamalas-crimes-against-black-people-8-reasons-why-we-should-oppose-kamala-harris-90f60a0ad753

He wanted to deport Dreamers and portrayed illegal immigrants as rapists and low lives. 
In July he said he wants to provide a path of citizenship for DACA recipients

He would call any political or celebrity opponent horrible names,
Well there are some names that are a terrible, but really? I mean Sleepy Joe and Corrupt Kamala? Are those that bad? Crazy Bernie? Mini Mike?

including a war hero like John McCain whom he mocked for being a POW.
That was very shameful. That hurt my view of him

But what Trump is doing is trying to discredit the entire voting process simply because he lost. My problem with this in the big picture is not that you're a conservative (because #1 I'm not super liberal myself, and #2 I'm very open minded in general) it's that you aren't acting as alarmed about this as you should be.

Because nothing is gonna come of Trump whining and crying about what is going on. Nothing will happen and Biden will still be president. It's just FOX being bad sports

Yes Ben Shapiro acknowledged Trump lost the election and that's great, but you've been talking about how Democrats shouldn't be happy they won because they did so poorly elsewhere.
Well they did? I mean be happy about getting rid of Trump, but be concerned that you lost seats in the house and Trump gained 10% of Latino vote despite his remarks. I mean that has to be a concern if you are a Demnocrat that someone who has been SO AGAINST LATINO's has gained 10% of their vote

You are talking about how liberals were upset in 2016 as some sort of justification for what Trump supporters are doing now.
I never said it was a justification. I called out the hypocrisy of calling out Trump supporters for this because of 2016, and just reminded you how the Dems reacted. 

You are talking about anything you can to talk trash about "the other side" rather than acknowledge that this is not normal or acceptable behavior from the President. You and all of his other supporters, not just Ben Shapiro, need to call it out for what it is. Because the fact that Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and other MAINSTREAM TALKING HEADS are perpetuating this narrative that the election was "stolen" from Trump is very alarming.

Well we have said Trump has lost this election and we said Trump should concede. What else can I do? Walk into FOX News and tell Tucker Carlson to stop? He's only getting attention cuz he's mainstream. If you take a scroll thru some people socials who voted Trump, they thanked him and said we have to rally for Biden. They obviously think this is a mistake, but will respect it, and I think that is a lot of the Conservatives. You're just focusing on the ones that are hypo Trumpites.

I feel like every Trump supporter should be having a come to Jesus moment about how their favorite person on the planet really is the psycho narcissist the media has been portraying him has. Like sure maybe you like his policies, but he's a fucking piece of shit. Good riddance.
I don't think he is a psychotic but definitely a narcissist. And believe me, I think a lot of Trump supporters are in touch with Jesus since Christians like him lol. 

Anyway we can talk about Marco Rubio now. Do you really think Republicans will love him that much? He doesn't have that chutzpah Trump does. Nobody's waving giant Marco Rubio flags except for maybe some Hispanic-Americans. He'll have to beg people to vote; it's not gonna be like Trump where people are out there ready to go to war for him. I could see a bigger personality being the candidate of choice. But maybe. Maybe Nikki Haley, or maybe even someday Ivanka. Yikes. 
No one is gonna carry this type of chutzpah for any candidate ever on both sides for a bit and especially not on the Conservative side. I like Rubio because with a growing % of the Latino vote, he could potentially help the Conservative party gain some of that. People need to understand he is pretty conservative versus other candidates and is very big on state issues and such. Much more Conservative than you think. I think he could light a spark in the party that we haven't seen. I like Haley as well and Candace Owens, but I have some problems with Owens
lady3keys
lady3keys
-->
@Danielle
@sadolite
Hmm "theories are facts" I went to a different school than you, I was never taught a theory was fact. Guess that's what they teach kids now, explains a lot.
Just a question really:  Isn't the Theory of Relativity still a theory?  It is VERY consistent with the evidence (when it comes to everything NOT sub-atomic  -- i.e. Quantum Mechanics), but it is still just a theory.  It is treated like fact because it is so accurate.  For that matter, the Theory of Evolution is still a theory too.  Just ask the people in the Religion threads. 

So I'm just asking.  Is it TRUE or NOT TRUE  ---  that theories which "appear" to be accurate (based on the preponderance of evidence) are treated like fact until a new theory arises to prove it false or incomplete? 

In other words, Trump has every right to try to disprove the "theory" of Biden's presidential win; he does not have the right to say that HE WON until the preponderance of evidence supports his "theory" of a presidential win!
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@sadolite
Every scientific theory starts out as a hypothesis. Once it is tested and proven, it is considered a "fact" until or unless it is superseded with better evidence. For instance it was a theory (rejected by the church) that the Earth revolved around the sun. Then we proved it. Now it is considered a fact. 

I didn't say all theories are facts (only the ones that have been verified). Reading comprehension is another great skill to learn early on. 

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
How many threads do people 'need, to whine about Trump?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@sadolite
Scientific theories are a consensus of facts, this has been the case for decades, I can even get you the definition: "a well-substantiated explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can incorporate laws, hypotheses, and facts."
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Theweakeredge
I am just telling you what I was taught, A theory is a theory until it is proven to be a fact. And I still believe that to this day and you will never convince me otherwise. Theories are proven wrong way more than they are proven right.