What happens next?

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 130
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@ethang5
Maybe because he doesn't want to be interrogated infinitely? 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Wagyu
There are time periods in between 10 questions and infinitely.

When I tried to interview you, you ran away. And remember, I told you I had no interest in talking to a sock. Sorry, but I find you ridiculous.
Wagyu
Debates: 9
Wagyu
-->
@ethang5
You tried to interview me? I'm sorry but who are you? Have I ever spoken to before? You must clearly be of little importance if I don't even know you. 

I told you I had no interest in talking to a sock
wtf are you ok?

Sorry, but I find you ridiculous.
Sorry but who are you? I've never seen you debate or participate in any forum's outside of religion, of which you continuously misrepresented the BoP. 

What exactly do you want to interview me about? 
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
That is exactly it, I really don't want to be interrogated forever, but I can change it to 20 if that suffices
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Theweakeredge
So please give an example..... How does paedophilia develop differently to homosexuality?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@zedvictor4
 two types of child molesters: fixated and regressive. The fixated child molester — the stereotypical pedophile — cannot be considered homosexual or heterosexual because "he often finds adults of either sex repulsive" and often molests children of both sexes. Regressive child molesters are generally attracted to other adults, but may "regress" to focusing on children when confronted with stressful situations. Groth found that the majority of regressed offenders were heterosexual in their adult relationships.
The Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends, and the majority are men married to women. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests.
Also, a new study, which attempts to correct for problems with current survey methodology (even when anonymous we don't always answer honestly), finds that 19 percent of Americans don't consider themselves heterosexual.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
Just ping me on the forum thread whenever you wanna start the interview. You can quote all the conditions there, mine and yours, that way people can see them clearly.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
What exactly it is, is that...

First, you think an interview is an interrogation. Why? The word I used was interview. If I had asked to interrogate you, would you have agreed? But you obviously think it will be an interrogation. Why did you agree?

Second, why do you think you'd be interrogated forever? Is your character that interesting? Or am I supposed to be fascinated with you? What makes you think I would want to interrogate you at all, much less forever? What did you imagine my motivation would be for wanting to do that?

Thanks for agreeing anyway, that is further than most liberals would have gone. But I will take back my request. Your current frame of mind would make an interview with you unprofitable. Have a good day.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
It was hyperbole... or are you unfamiliar with fictitious language? Whatever floats your boat, my current "frame of mind" as you put it isn't likely to change soon without some sort of dynamic event or the like. If it isn't "profitable", I'm not even sure what you mean exactly, then again, whatever floats your boat.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Theweakeredge
Thanks TWE, it was brave and generous of you. My boat is afloat. : )