ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (1/6) - Lunatic, Speed

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Re-reading dp1 currently to find the posts ayya is talking about. While reading I notice: Supa interacts with intel calling him out on dismissing water as town for the joke, and intel never responds. Might suggest the dialogue was fakes.

Also noticed danielle defending ayya though the stance was an obvious one, she can get some brownie points there.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunatic
Bear is a little controversial so I decide to do it on him and see what happens.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Because I think you are scum forcing a mislynch. Granted you could be town and Water is scum, but from my reads you are scum 
I guess this is the post ayya is referencing?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Intelligence_06
Bear is a little controversial so I decide to do it on him and see what happens.
bruh
Lunatic
Lunatic
oh yeah danielle is looking really good on post 175
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ya know what I don't see why we should make a mountain out of a molehill here, i'll concede on a few things. Supa was going all out on hoping for the Ayya lynch, I have to assume the other scum was on board.

This leaves out greyparrot who was on intel, danielle who multiples times defended ayyu who was supas mislynch, and bearman who said ayya was clearly town. This really might be as simple as that. Though I really don't want to write off sir or speed.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Greyparrot was hard on intel. More than claiming a power role (grey always does this and survives multiple phases) he was a threat because he would have targetted intel with his role. Scum had extra incentive to kill him.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am pretty convinced intel is scum here, my main worry is for a non joint winning Third party here, but if that happens I guess we can just ignore the win con. Pie was going for 12 players, I think he planned on inclusion of a third party or 3 scum. 2-1-8 isn't neccesarily unbalanced though.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I don't have much to say anyway so won't be talking much
Vader
Vader
But just know I can talk
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
i'm here.
idk why supa can talk as well, its basically useless as he will post literally nothing.
Crocodile
Crocodile
i have a scumread on intelligence, i'll write something down soon
Crocodile
Crocodile
Ok, scumread for Intel:

First, as stated before, he was on the Ayyantu bandwagon whilst mostly there was no evidence against him. In the beginning, he didn't post anything substantial and his only post which had meaning was

"Either Water is town or he is a scum acting like a town. There is nothing in his actions clear that he is any involvement in the mafia whatsoever." (Post #127, dp1)

This is literally the most obvious thing. Yes and after that he voted Ayyantu while providing nothing but "Currently my best candidate". Clearly Ayyantu is town, he's actually one of my biggest town reads for OMGUsing Supa. As we all know, Supa is scum, which leads to Ayyantu's inherent towniness. 

Yes and after that Danielle stated to vote intelligence for a claim, which he never provided. That's also scummy. He said "Playing defensive is scummy", while pushing for the clear mislynch on Ayyantu.

Currently
A Supa-Intel-Bear scum is pretty likely imo. (bear replaced obvi)

Crocodile
Crocodile
For those reasons,
Vtl Intel

Second scum read is bearman, who is equally pushing a mislynch for as sh1tty reasons, but the fact that bearman thinks he knows his role but won't out it even though he thinks ayyu is scum makes me really nervous him. Not even sure why he would say that, except for as trying to earn town cred by seeming super smart like he did with that1user in naruto by publicly outting she thought she was the doctor. If town thinks they have info like that, they keep it to themselves. Also why pressure the guy if he thinks he already knows his role, except that he's already made up his mind to lynch them and there's conveniently a wagon of 4 there?

Lunatic's reasoning for bearman is why i scum read that1user.

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Vader
Am i right?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (3/6) - Lunatic, Speed, Croc

Lunatic
Lunatic
Intel isn't even defending himself.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Vader
Vader
I'm also not gonna respond to stuff in game, but if general comments are made I'd like to respond to it
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I mean I can see that, but probably not with supa as much. Not calling him stupid or anything, but he's more of a straightforward thinker than an out of the box thinker.
I'd agree but not to the extent. There's obvious reasoning that should be picked up and be scum read, but I'm so focused and straightforward. I have deviated from town norm in lots of games. Am I straightforward with my logic? 99% of the time. I am someone who will say it how I am thinking
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
not so*
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
@Discipulus_Didicit
You were right, Disc. The humor of being rickrolled does decay logarithmically. Quite the astute observation.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
I usually don't rick roll, but sometimes it's funny depending on the timing.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
Just so you know, there is a mandated punishment for rickrolling.

I send a pestilence and plague
Into your house, into your bed
Into your streams, into your streets
Into your drink, into your bread
Upon your cattle, on your sheep
Upon your oxen in your field
Into your dreams, into your sleep
Until you break, until you yield!

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Ya know what I don't see why we should make a mountain out of a molehill here, i'll concede on a few things. Supa was going all out on hoping for the Ayya lynch, I have to assume the other scum was on board.
That would make sense. It does seem somewhat more likely that Supa's partner was an inexperienced player rather than a veteran, since a veteran might have cautioned against pushing that hard for a mislynch. Of course, reigning in Supa is a difficult task, so that could be totally wrong. I don't want to vtl Intel right now, since he's at L-2 and I don't want his lynch pushed through before everyone has a chance to check in.

Also, the last time wagon analysis made sense to me, it was Drafter bussing his partner, winning plenty of town cred in the process. Not something I'd like to repeat. Not that I sus you much right now, but I know better than to rule you out.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@SirAnonymous
You were right, Disc. The humor of being rickrolled does decay logarithmically. Quite the astute observation.
Sometimes the art of humor is more science than art.

- Confucius, 1492
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Sometimes the art of humor is more science than art.

- Confucius, 1492
There's just no way to improve this. Perfect.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
I'll give you a char claim, I'm the Golden Ruler, I don't really do anything and am just there for full completion purposes, won't give anything else though.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Intelligence_06
well, i mean ayyantu is basically confirmed town now so...

everyone's on you and croc's reasoning seems pretty damning, please full claim.