Nice!
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Alright, next is danielle, imo 
Crocodile
Crocodile
Also i am the hylian shield and since I like to deflect projectiles I am the ghoul 
Crocodile
Crocodile
I can successfully redirect a kill once. So far I haven’t deflected a kill, so np rn
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
No need fore more claims now. Let's see if there is another day phase afetr sir is lynched
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@Crocodile

Danielle was implicated by being on the intelligence lynch wagon all of dp1,

If you actually believe this makes me your #1 scum read then you're scum, periodt. 

Me voting for Intelligence on DP literally proves nothing :) I didn't push for his lynch - I voted for him in post #70 before the game even got started. Then I was absent for the majority of DP1 and posted little to nothing. I explained why I voted for him last DP and you didn't say it was odd. Furthermore I didn't vote for him at all yesterday when he was lynched. Were you on that wagon? Cuz if you were and I wasn't, then saying Intel being town somehow implicates me definitely implicates you considering you contributed to his lynch and I did not. All I did was cast a vote for him DP1 at the beginning. Big woop. You might wanna re-think this logic :) 

As a reminder I was the one saying Supa's reasoning on Ayyantu was poor (multiple times) on DP 1 so yeah, you're gonna have to do better than a "gut hunch." Now you've got players like Croc saying I'm next "in his opinion."  I'd love to know why that opinion is lol care to explain, Croc? 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Cool. What are your thoughts on a dead person CC'ing your buddy siranonymous?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I was voting for SirAnon last DP and made a case for him being scum. What do YOU think about that? 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Hammer him then :)
Lunatic
Lunatic
Danielles extremely defensive right now, part of my initial vote was looking for a reaction. This is just gold.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
Lol you said the same thing about Speed being "defensive" last DP when he asked why he was scum read. Perhaps I'm not being defensive so much as pointing out your logic on Intel was really, really bad. 

I could say more but I won't in hopes the mafia keeps me alive tonight. Sus me, bitches! 

And yeah I will 100% lynch SirAnon but feel like Water and Ayyantu should post first just in case there are any results. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

SirAnonymous (3/4) - Croc, Speed, Lunatic 

Crocodile
Crocodile
 believe this makes me your #1 scum read t
after sir anon.

my sus on danielle is not too big tbh, and i do feel water and ayyantu should talk.

although they will prob not read the dp and just hammer him
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Crocodile
You went on and on about your scum read on Intel yesterday. I didn't vote for him at all. I voted for him in post #70 on DP1 to get the game started (then I was silent the majority of DP1). I called out Supa's terrible logic on DP1 and I was voting for Sir Anon yesterday. Explain why "I'm next" if your read on me is not too big.

And yes Water and Ayyantu should def post. There's literally no reason to end the DP before they post when we know who we're lynching anyway. I wonder why that1user didn't CC SirAnon yesterday though. Weird. 
Crocodile
Crocodile
 I wonder why that1user didn't CC SirAnon though. Weird. 

+1.

I really did think Intel was scum, and mostly based my "next" was based off of luna's logic.
but i'll gladly change my opinion.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@Danielle
who do u think is scum, excluding sir who is confirmed
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
I could say more but I won't in hopes the mafia keeps me alive tonight. Sus me, bitches! 
LOL
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
If you actually believe this makes me your #1 scum read then you're scum, periodt. 

Nice omgus btw. Yesterday you said I was town or third party lol. Maybe I broke the system and am all three! I guess in that circumstance you can't say you were wrong in the endgame huh? Clever.

Me voting for Intelligence on DP literally proves nothing :) I didn't push for his lynch - I voted for him in post #70 before the game even got started. Then I was absent for the majority of DP1 and posted little to nothing. I explained why I voted for him last DP and you didn't say it was odd. 
Your reasons for voting intelligence aren't what was relevant here. The supa wagon happened very fast an unexpectantly near the end of the phase, scum very likely were not expecting that. I know you weren't active near the end of the phase, but what does that give us to town confirm or help your case? At least sir and speed went on supa wagon near the end (even though I appropriately called out that was an incredibly optimal time to bus, especially after the horrible claim).

Furthermore I didn't vote for him at all yesterday when he was lynched. Were you on that wagon? Cuz if you were and I wasn't, then saying Intel being town somehow implicates me definitely implicates you considering you contributed to his lynch and I did not. All I did was cast a vote for him DP1 at the beginning. Big woop. You might wanna re-think this logic :) 
We are talking about day phase 1 here, not day phase 2. The read on you isn't or being wrong about a read on intel either. Pretty sure you know that though, and are being purposefully manipulative.

As a reminder I was the one saying Supa's reasoning on Ayyantu was poor (multiple times) on DP 1 so yeah, you're gonna have to do better than a "gut hunch."

I did point this out last phase if you recall. What's funny is how extreme you went here over a vote. I gave you your due dilligence last phase, and gave you cred for this.

Also noticed danielle defending ayya though the stance was an obvious one, she can get some brownie points there. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5152-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-mafia-dp2?page=3&post_number=62

I was voting for SirAnon last DP and made a case for him being scum. What do YOU think about that? 
I remember you voting for him and asking for a claim (I did as well). When asked why he should claim you said "I have my reasons. I dunno if they're good lol why don't you ask?"

That didn't exactly ring like a case. After that you had like one short back and forth with him lol

Lunatic
Lunatic
Anyways, I am open to speed being the other scum too assuming the game doesn't end after siranon is lynched. I don't wanna think about it too hard until another day phase appears. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Lol you said the same thing about Speed being "defensive" last DP when he asked why he was scum read. Perhaps I'm not being defensive so much as pointing out your logic on Intel was really, really bad. 
Considering intel didn't even try and get on to defend himself, I'd say intel takes the brunt of the blame there. His reasons for targetting bear were pretty convoluted also. I was okay with a mislynch there though, because it helps us read you. If he would have flipped scum, you would have looked town.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
Nice omgus btw. Yesterday you said I was town or third party lol. Maybe I broke the system and am all three! I guess in that circumstance you can't say you were wrong in the endgame huh? Clever.

Lol you're calling ME defensive? I couldn't care less about End Game bravado or statistics so you must have me confused with someone else.  I said "if" you believe this then you're scum. That doesn't mean you're scum. That was my nice way of saying that your logic was trash because you couldn't be dumb enough to actually believe me voting for Intel in post #70 on DP1 proves anything. 

Like I said I could say more but I don't feel the need :) The more you sus me the greater my chances of surviving the night, so you go 'head, girl! You go on witcha bad reads :) 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I don't see what ayya can say here that changes the fact that we caught scum. He could suggest there was a tailor or something but not sure I would buy that since there doesn't appear to be any tampering from before. Also Sir dipped as soon as croc pointed his failure out.
Ayyantu
Debates: 4
Ayyantu
I'd like to know who Sir used his role on each night.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
VTL Sir

next dp i for one think it's speed, he was pretty lacking in dp 2
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Ayyantu
I just got hammered, so I don't mind saying. Role copped Danielle and Lunatic, NK'ed GP and That1. There's a reason I told you you can't confirm people based off behavior alone.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lol you're calling ME defensive? I couldn't care less about End Game bravado or statistics so you must have me confused with someone else.  I said "if" you believe this then you're scum. That doesn't mean you're scum. That was my nice way of saying that your logic was trash because you couldn't be dumb enough to actually believe me voting for Intel in post #70 on DP1 proves anything. 
All of this continues to demonstrate you don't understand why you are a scum read and are not even trying. I even just explained it to you. And yes, you are being objectively defensive here lol.

Like I said I could say more but I don't feel the need :) The more you sus me the greater my chances of surviving the night, so you go 'head, girl! You go on witcha bad reads :) 
Sometimes my reads are bad, I admit. But I am 2-0 on dp1 lynches so far. Got scum in your game in pie, and turned a quick last minute lynch on supa here dp1. 
Crocodile
Crocodile
VTL Sir

next dp i for one think it's speed, he was pretty lacking in dp 2

WHAT DID I SAY?
Ayyantu
Debates: 4
Ayyantu
Behaviors confirm.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@WaterPhoenix
although they will prob not read the dp and just hammer him
bruh
Lunatic
Lunatic
Based on sir's comment, I am guessing town just won. So I guess danielle we can quit this discussion lol