@Lunatic
Unless there's a TP, yes.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
Unless there's a TP, yes.
Meh I dont count TP wins. But there probably is one.

How did you and supa get scum twice in a row lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
why did you guys target that1? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Crocodile
Re: my reads, I've town read Speed all game but I don't have a solid reason to other than gut hunch. However if SirAnon is scum then I will really lean town on Speed considering Speed was one of the first to push SirAnon. I also TR you as I said last day phase, and again if Speed is scum it will make you lean more town as well since you noted his CC this day phase (though I guess if SirAnon has a scum buddy, they would have no choice but to lay in on him after seeing that1user's flip).

That leaves Ayyantu, Water and Lunatic. I will say that Ayyantu's reads have been horrible all game and the only reason people are assuming he's town is because Supa tried to lynch him DP1. Luna doesn't think Supa is big brained enough for that, but now I'm paranoid thinking maybe the reason Supa pushed so hard on Ayyantu was specifically TO bus him lol. Otherwise it was just so forced imo. But we'll see. I'm comfortable being locked into those three and hope I survive the night. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Bear had slipped up and said he was an investigative role. I didn't see any chance of lynching Bear/That1.
Danielle
Danielle
Oops didn't see the day phase ended 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
I think supa went way too hard on ayya dp1. If he would have backed off my read on supa might have lessened. What sealed it for me is how he unvoted when I called him out, but then revoted when he thought I was gone and it was safe to go after again. Hell even if he would have stayed consistent and kept his vote on ayya after I called him out that would have been better. The flip flop unvote made it look like he already had his mind made up but was only unvoting because he didn't wanna look scummy, which by proxy made him look even scummier lol. 

You didn't do to bad this game though, you were unlucky supa got lynched, and even more unlucky to claim that1's character. If you had a better partner you might have been able to win this. We got hella lucky dp1.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I think supa went way too hard on ayya dp1.
Yes, he did.
You didn't do to bad this game though
Thanks. Should have had my fake claim ready sooner. When Danielle asked for my claim, real life got in the way, so I couldn't research one for several hours.
 If you had a better partner you might have been able to win this.
Maybe. I knew I'd lost as soon as Danielle started pressuring me early in DP2. There was no escape from POE at that point.
Ayyantu
Debates: 4
Ayyantu
Failure to accurately read behaviors doesn't mean behaviors don't confirm. Notice I was correct about Water, for example. That specific tell works against any player who doesn't know it.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Ayyantu
I thought you were hinting an investigative role lol 

Btw were you pgo

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

SirAnonymous - (4/4) - Lunatic, Speed, Croc, Water

SirAnonymous was lynched. He was...GUILTY. Please submit all night actions ASAP.