Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 546
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
I agree with you on Speed, User and white being the best lynches if we decide to lynch. I disagree with Speed when he said that1user had no reason to fake claim vanilla  given all the chatter over vanillas.  If that1 is scum, then vanilla would be a perfect claim given all the confusion and knowing town has vanillas.

I could see why people would be hesitant to lynch Speed and normally I would be to, but in this game I feel like he's more dangerous as scum than he is useful as town (especially as vanilla) if that makes sense, so I'm open to him or that1user. Usually I'd rather NL than mislynch but neither one of them give me warm fuzzy town vibes. 

As for whiteflame I just don't see any utility in scum refusing to claim at this point when every other role is out, but of course I'll lynch him if he refuses to reveal. He says he'd reveal DP2 though so I don't see the point in pressuring him but we can. I'm about to sign off for a few hours. 
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
wf is new ish

i thin waiting to dp2 gives him more outs to claim
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Speed is still the most suspect to me. I don't have a strong bead on That1user, and though I'm not convinced by Croc's claim, it at least makes some sense in a game themed around paranoia. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
i think locking people into roles is still the best idea and then decide a lynch or vtnl
+1

This game is likely going to come down to roles because paranoia renders behavioral reads almost useless

All the roles that have been claimed at least relate somewhat to paranoia.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
whiteflame can claim anything at this point - any non visiting role or vanilla seems safe. I just feel like as scum that would be completely stupid to do to paint a target on yourself. Everyone's gonna pressure him DP2. It seems bat shit or like something a complete n00b mafioso would do when panicking which whiteflame is not. However I don't mind pressuring/lynching him if he refuses which is why my vote's on him. Signing off for a bit. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Speed is still the most suspect to me.
Why?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
I find your claim as vanilla to be pretty convenient after having pushed for the mass claim. It might be real, but whether it’s out of sheer paranoia or reasonable distrust, I’d say that if your goal was to unveil as many town roles as possible while giving nothing away, you were certainly successful.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
I find your claim as vanilla to be pretty convenient after having pushed for the mass claim. It might be real, but whether it’s out of sheer paranoia or reasonable distrust, I’d say that if your goal was to unveil as many town roles as possible while giving nothing away, you were certainly successful.
Even though, besides Elminster, not a single role was claimed because of my push to mass claim? :|
Speedrace
Speedrace
Actually Elminster claimed before I said to mass claim so I'm literally the only one who followed it lol
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
People did choose to claim for separate reasons, but you achieved the aim of the mass claim even if the effort itself wasn’t the reason for achieving it.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
People did choose to claim for separate reasons, but you achieved the aim of the mass claim even if the effort itself wasn’t the reason for achieving it.
And I'm scum just because I claimed vanilla? Even though 3 other people claimed it as well? What?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
It’s the combination of that with the push for the mass claim. To some degree, That1User is similarly suspicious to me, though this being the first time I’ve played with him, I’m less certain what to think.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Welp. Makes more sense coming from you than Mikal I suppose
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
As for Lunatic and Elm, both of them have, at least behaviorally, alleviated some suspicion.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Who are your scum reads?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Elminster - null
ILikePie5 - town
Whiteflame - null
Lunatic - lean town but not completely sure
That1User - null
SupaDudz - null, mason and cop?? Dunno about that
Crocodile - hard town
Danielle - null
GreyParrot - hard town

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
How croc hard town?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
How croc hard town?
Because Psychiatrist definitely induces paranoia plus I don't see Croc fake claiming Psychiatrist
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
What about scum partner giving fake claim?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
What about scum partner giving fake claim?
It's possible but I see no reason to scum read him for now. If we get behavioral reads or night actions on him later but for now I don't think we need to focus on him
Lunatic
Lunatic
Croc's giving  bad vibes,  activity doesn't feel similar, contribution lacking from last game, the claim feeling fishy. Idk.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
The role definitely fits, but Croc's pretty behaviorally sus. I'm largely split between Speed, Croc and That1User for votes this DP.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Let's let mafia make things easier and  POE for us, VNTL dp1. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
Fine with me

VTNL
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Speed - 1/6 - Supa
Whiteflame - 3/6 - ILikePie5, Elminster, Danielle
VTNL - 3/6 - That1User, Lunatic, Speed

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Normally there is no benefit to vtnl, but this is a very weird game with a strange mechanic which will be revealed tomorrow whether I die or not. Safe to say this paranoia mechanic is very detrimental to the scum team.

VTNL
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Lol srry for my inactivity unlike last mafia.

i have something big this week with thanksgiving and all, I did dm drafter im not sure if he can confirm or not.
Crocodile
Crocodile
I'm hoping I can contribute more next dp seeing what scum does in the night phase
Crocodile
Crocodile
vtnl
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
VTNL