Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 390
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Dude, seriously, read Draft's post #81. You'll find that you're reading into this too deep.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Someone might claim that, sure.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
He's evaluating your response? That's not what it looks like. It looks like he's asking you for your thoughts on his role which you responded to "I believe it," as he stated in the post that he said he wants to know. How does you believe him as scum or town indicate his behavior when you said it functions as a confirmed townie? If you are buying his claim, aren't you falling victim to the same trap, when he posted in the DP2 versus in DP1 where he posted 3 things before claiming
Whoa 3 things?
Yes. It's significant that you were active during this period of time and could have claimed miller when you had the chance.

Once again would you like to policy lynch me?
I said that I am not deciding on a lynch yet with only #110 posts total in the game. Right now I don't think you are a bad option

I said I like to take my time voting, similar to Nevada
Nevada?
Nevada counting the votes for the 2020 election
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I read and responded. Drafter responded with he believed it, counteracting his belief he had with Miller being "confirmed townies." Why isn't he applying the same logic to Pie?
drafterman
drafterman
Elminster went quiet because Pie, Supa, and I are all town and it's in scums interest to let town bicker among themselves.

We should steer the pressure back to Elminster

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Because Elminster takes presedence
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yes. It's significant that you were active during this period of time and could have claimed miller when you had the chance.
I did claim Miller when I was active, which was literally a time period of 15 minutes.

I said that I am not deciding on a lynch yet with only #110 posts total in the game. Right now I don't think you are a bad option
So if you could you’d lynch me today?

🤡🤡
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Please explain to me why he takes presedence besides the voting. What else do you have to suggest he's scum. I'm willing to listen if you have other reasons
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Actual scum takes precedence over someone not being confirmed town.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I can't see into his head on this, so I don't know. Not going to answer questions in Draft's stead.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I did claim Miller when I was active, which was literally a time period of 15 minutes.
You did a VTL on GP, a link, and a ping on Danielle DP1. No claim in that window

So if you could you’d lynch me today?
Well the DP has only been lasting for an hour, so if no option presents itself, then yes I would be willing to lynch you

🤡🤡
I had to do it to em
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
What do you have that suggests he's scum besides, he's scum
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
I read his posts.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You did a VTL on GP, a link, and a ping on Danielle DP1. No claim in that window
It was a 15 minute window lol. 

Well the DP has only been lasting for an hour, so if no option presents itself, then yes I would be willing to lynch you
So you do want to lynch today?
Vader
Vader
In regards to voting and that situation, there a 5v3 route and a 4v3 route (if there are 3 mafia) There's two options we can take. 

1) VTL'ing
A VTL would limit the pool of players alive to a certain numbers, and with the mafia NK, it limits it more. This would mean that catching scum would be easier to do from a smaller player pool

2) VTNL'ing. 
This could potentially give us a better chance at surviving longer if played right. If there is a doctor or bp, if we waive lynch, lynch NP, have doc heal or bp, we have more night actions that can suggest an action. This is all assuming we have these roles in the first place which is a gambit in of itself
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
What makes his posts scummy?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
On a side note, here’s a video of baby goats my girl put on her Snapchat story

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
You could've claimed in that window. Type your character and role and just in that period. Most people do a miller

Also the voting is tricky because there is a risk factor that goes into play with each. I still want assess each option 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
In regards to voting and that situation, there a 5v3 route and a 4v3 route (if there are 3 mafia) There's two options we can take. 

1) VTL'ing
A VTL would limit the pool of players alive to a certain numbers, and with the mafia NK, it limits it more. This would mean that catching scum would be easier to do from a smaller player pool

2) VTNL'ing. 
This could potentially give us a better chance at surviving longer if played right. If there is a doctor or bp, if we waive lynch, lynch NP, have doc heal or bp, we have more night actions that can suggest an action. This is all assuming we have these roles in the first place which is a gambit in of itself
This is all fluff.

It’s a simple question: do you or do you not want to lynch today?
Vader
Vader
showering brb
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You could've claimed in that window. Type your character and role and just in that period. Most people do a miller
I did claim within the 15 minutes I got on lol. I was going to post my justification and character as well but Speed closed the DP before I could post

Also the voting is tricky because there is a risk factor that goes into play with each. I still want assess each option 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Let's get Elminster
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Am busy tonight. Will give some extended thoughts tomorrow
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
Why are you lurking?
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
Not Vtling him because VTNL is best option but drafter just made his way to the top of my scum pile.  

Was debating If I read this blind push as scum or just dumb. I'm now leaning scum. Especially since he just pushed me for inactivity when I said I was raiding like 3 times. Anyone that has ever played past games with me,  knows I raid at night.  That entire interaction with him not understanding why lylo is bad just literally mind fucks me. He's either really bad or wants this to go to lylo for a reason

also if someone thinks I'm lurking

I raid almost every night like 8 30 - 11 est ish

Town Pile 

-----
Supa - 
White flame (slight)

Scum Pile
Drafter 

rest are null , not really enough to go off of 

miller scares me but in this big of a game I buy it. Also for other reasons . I have pie as null to slight town. Didnt know if that interaction with super was just all fluffy shit to make it seem like hes posting content or if he still hasnt figured out supa is supa and never reads half the game. 

Can go into more of these reads and as to why after raid. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@ILikePie5
bro do you people read the damn dayphase lol

raid

raid

raid

raid

raid
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
VTL Elm for claim
Elminster
Elminster
just lynch me again

im never playing on this fucking siite

sorry luna

dont give a fuck

Elminster
Elminster
logging off for the night

you dumb mother fukcers deserve to lose
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
Didnt know if that interaction with super was just all fluffy shit to make it seem like hes posting content or if he still hasnt figured out supa is supa and never reads half the game. 
It’s literally his MO as scum lmao