Why are we hating the gays

Author: Utanity

Total: 37
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Gay bashings is not rite because christians dont hating the gays but we are hating what they doing. They walking around very quickly and they pointing their hands down and they wearing the pink polo and the yellow pants and the white sox also they talking a lot more than my wife. God loves all the peoples in the world and we should be loving all the peoples to and just because some peoples do things what are wrong we should not be hating them. Like in the usa all the peoples they driving on the wrong side of the road and there cash is all the same colour and they all are shooting everybody but we should not hating them but we should hating what they doing.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
Utanity, 

you are correct.  Christians should not hate gays. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
This is good, but I would take it a step further and say not worry about what they do at all. Individuals (we) are not God and they (we) are not the law, so anything within the law is none of our business and anything in between a person and God is none of our business. If we love every man no matter their personal lifestyles there would be no contention, if God wants to judge let God do that, we don't need any part of that. I say we only love, that way there's nothing that could come between you and the other party and then there would be no animosity between souls. Many times it's because of that very thing that someone may reject God, then it's your fault. 

Shooting people obviously shouldn't be in the same classification lol, that's probably offensive to someone. Shooting people is against the law and we should always want to prevent harm being done to another person. Morals standards should be left well enough alone because again, if something is within the law it's then none of our business either way. When we let go, we can let God do whatever God wants, our job is to bring people in and not let baggage get in the way of a special relationship. So I agree, but also we need to keep our nose out of people's lives.  If we build a bridge and the other party wrecks that bridge then it's their doing and not ours. We should only worry about the building of that bridge no matter the cost. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
When ya die there will be a bloke with a list. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@EtrnlVw
So then what happening when a man he driving down the wrong side and he wearing the pink polo and the yellow pants and the white sox and he having one hand pointing down and talking more than your wife and shooting at you because he is seeing all the greenbacks that sticking out of your pants. Do you hating that man or are you loving that man.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
When ya die there will be a bloke with a list. 
When I will die there will being no bloke with the list because I am being the true christian and all of the blokes in heaven they will no me but when the peoples who arent the true christians they are snuffed then the bloke will sea them on the list and he will sea the big x then these peoples must going down the stares and then they will sit on the barbie forever.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
you are correct.  Christians should not hate gays. 
No all peoples should not hating gays because we are all gods people and we all having gods rules.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
Everyone will be dealt with by God in due course. 

But what say does have a Christian over a non-Christian?   

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
No what I am say is all mens they are bing the same and nobody is being over or being below but all mens should be warning because when your snuffed then some mens they will be over and some mens will be below and then the true christians will being over the others.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Utanity
No what I am say is all mens they are bing the same and nobody is being over or being below but all mens should be warning because when your snuffed then some mens they will be over and some mens will be below and then the true christians will being over the others.
I have no idea what you are saying.   

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
It really is a difficult to decide, but some of the comedic stuff seems too contrived.  And a lot of the word gaffes seem to be deliberate.

What's the porpoise Mikey.

I'm still thinking, joker....And quite a funny one at that.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
I think he is made of the same stuff as many a cricket bat.  
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Those were my thoughts too.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
I have no idea what you are saying.   
I answering your question because your saying But what say does have a Christian over a non-Christian?   and your no idea what your saying so in your mind the kangaroos are lose and your saying things like you dont having the idea anyway.

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Did you just? You! You Utanity ask that question? Hm.. I implore you to look into some of your past conversation with me... Not to mention that, "hate the sin not the sinner" would mean that this rule should be applied equally to every single sin, as in the bible god claims that all sins are the same, so if you feel justified in hating any person for any sin, then biblically speaking you should hate every person for there sin, or you should hate no one for their sins. This includes: People who commit genocide, rapists, abusers, slave owners, literally everyone because the bible also says that everyone falls short of the glory of god, and all that, so.....
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
Did you just? You! You Utanity ask that question? Hm.. I implore you to look into some of your past conversation with me... Not to mention that, "hate the sin not the sinner" would mean that this rule should be applied equally to every single sin, as in the bible god claims that all sins are the same, so if you feel justified in hating any person for any sin, then biblically speaking you should hate every person for there sin, or you should hate no one for their sins. This includes: People who commit genocide, rapists, abusers, slave owners, literally everyone because the bible also says that everyone falls short of the glory of god, and all that, so.....
See what smart peoples do when they replying to posts then you no what they talking about but nobody nos what your talking about because you didnt putting the quote first. And anyway we arent talking about all of those nasty people we are talking about the gays so you dont no what your talking about at all.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
having one hand pointing down
My only interest in this thread is to discover what this phrase even means.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Theweakeredge
Don't stress about Utanity's input - he is another Atheist character trying very hard to pretend he is a Christian. 

I have a feeling that he has taken up my challenge to him. That challenge was to prove the bible wrong - by becoming a Christian - all by himself.  And being able to convince others of his sincerity.  I said it was impossible. 

I still think it is impossible. People don't just choose to become Christians.  Not sincerely.  
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Tradesecret
I actually agree, people don't simple choose to be convinced of something, atheist or theist. 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
having one hand pointing down
My only interest in this thread is to discover what this phrase even means.
You sea when you have a gay guy and hes walking down the road you can tell he is being gay he is walking very fast and he wears the funny clothes and when he is saying no he says noooo and at the same time he is flicking his hand down and he also is suddenly looking the sideways at the same time.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Tradesecret
@Theweakeredge
I actually agree, people don't simple choose to be convinced of something, atheist or theist. 
God is being different because god will choose you and it is like you getting sucked into the dyson because you cant get out but you no it and the true god has truly founded you.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
I think people hate gays because statistically they have more orgasms, and that seems like something to resent.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Danielle
I think people hate gays because statistically they have more orgasms, and that seems like something to resent.
Peoples they always eat the sower grapes when they sea the better grass in the other feelds but when you no the true god then you dont worry because your happy with what your got and anyway the gays they still wearing the yellow pants and they walk funny and fast but you cant having your donut and your eating it to.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Nope. That's an effeminate guy...Not a "Gay Guy".

Some "Gay Guys" are big fat and hairy.

And some effeminate guys love a bit of p***y.

You just can't tell sometimes.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
Hay Im not splitting the hares with gays because you cant tell with normal guys anyway because they can be macho or they can working in the deli and they could drinking the beer or kwuffing the chardonnay so it is best to be standing with your backside to the wall justin case.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Hay Im not splitting the hares with gays because you cant tell with normal guys anyway because they can be macho or they can working in the deli and they could drinking the beer or kwuffing the chardonnay so it is best to be standing with your backside to the wall justin case.

I completely agree. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Utanity
white sox
What did the baseball team ever do to you?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Utanity
What does the word wylted even mean though? Is it supposed to be a play on the word wilted in some way?
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Vader
What did the baseball team ever do to you?
I dont following the baseball I following the frisbee. I was always wondered why the frisbee it looking bigger and bigger when it is comes to you. And then it hitted me. Just being funny you no.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Utanity
Hay guys.... The normal hares are macho and delicious, and never mix your beer and your chardonnay, or you will be splitting your backside and kwuffing down the wall.

Anyway Mikey.