Dp2 when supa was at 3. Me and speed were going to hammer 

Dp3 starts we execute (only need 2)

Game was over 

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Nah b/c Mikal saying *kill Supa* made it obv he wasn't town.

Didn't everyone read Supa scum though? I did. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
I'm fascinated why you didn't make yourself flip town. What am I missing? 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Elminster
It would've been better to kill me
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
It threw me for a loop because I was wondering why he didn't say to kill me instead.
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
Cus I was going to execute supa to use my role 

So told speed to tailor me tp to force lylo

Elminster
Elminster
Typing it was to bait the jk and have speed do the nk

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
Didn't everyone read Supa scum though? I did. 
His behavior at the end of the DP and the cop made it obvious that he wasn't town, so if we flipped him town when he claimed TP, everyone would know there was a tailor

We couldn't let him flip maf though because then Supa would be cleared
Elminster
Elminster
Also what speed said. The tp flip would reverse the town conf on supa at that point.

Didn't expect my role not to go off. I missed the part where my vote had to be on him 

Elminster
Elminster
(we figured there was a jk cus speed was rb np1) and didn't think our partner did that 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Yes but couldn't he just have claimed a town role upon pressure and then flip town? Arguably all his behavior is scummy and that behavior actually mirrored the last few games he was town. You could have gotten rid of the cop and potentially made people wary of drafter as well by having him flip innocent. I still dunno what his real role is cuz I haven't had a chance to check yet. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
The tp flip would reverse the town conf on supa at that point.

Maybe I'm reading wrong/misunderstanding but when was Supa town confirmed? All I know is I sussed him all game for all the reasons Pie said. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Yes but couldn't he just have claimed a town role upon pressure and then flip town?
Oh yeah we could've, Mikal just messed it up when he said kill supa lol. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Maybe I'm reading wrong/misunderstanding but when was Supa town confirmed?
If Mikal flipped mafia, it would be obvious Supa was town because Mikal tried to execute Supa
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
When I executed him and said kill him 

If I flipped mafia , it would town confirm him 

So tailoring me as tp controlled the narrative of how many scum were in the game to force lylo every day and was hoping that it would bait the jk

We expected that execute to go off and it was obvious that I was the one who would have did it. 

Danielle
Danielle
I'm probably not understanding cuz I dunno Mikal's real role so I don't know what you mean by execute. Obv I wouldn't expect you to make Mikal flip mafia. I just feel like you could have manipulated the entire game by changing everyone's flip :D 

I also find it hilarious that I'm happy as a clam and reveling in this game despite the fact we loss in such a brutal way. On the last DP I felt like shouting "I'm alive, I'm alive and I don't care who knows it!" like Buddy in Elf with the word love lol. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
In a few mins I'ma go look up your role so I know what you're talking about when you say you'd execute him. BRB. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Also, having such an open-ended tailor defeats the purpose of making the game semi-open. Town has no real way of actually figuring out which possibility they are in.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
We thought you were our partner cus of your first post when you said you hope #1 is true. 

I had the ability to kill someone if they had half votes. So as drafter said his result I told luna to execute. So that would have outed me as scum with him dying that way. So I said I did it openly to bait the jk so speed could nk

I didn't realize my vote had to be on him so it failed. 

We needed town to think there was 3 mafia and 1 tp to force mylo

Elminster
Elminster
Lylo*
Elminster
Elminster
Drafter was doing his best to lynch me without saying there was some result on me. Heavily figured he had something from how fast he voted me when the dp started. 

Legit didn't mean the spew of stuff I posted. Just has to deligitimize any behavior argument he was trying to make to force out what he had 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Elminster
I still haven't read how your role works in full and I'm sure you're gonna think I'm dumb for not getting it but again even if drafter DID have a result on you, WHO CARES if you could have just made yourself look innocent when you flipped (thereby implicating drafter and/or his mason partner)? 

I get that apparently you wanted to use your role to kill Supa but why when everyone scum read him anyway? Sorry I'm working at the same time I'm thinking about this so my brain is in two places at once. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
@Elminster
I guess what I mean is you apparently wanted to use your role to kill Supa so you would have taken a townie (Supa) down with your death.

But perhaps it would have been more effective to flip town and implicate Ragnar and/or drafter (meaning one of them would be mislynched, effectively the same as you taking down Supa) creating a ton of chaos and confusion. I feel like Supa was gonna get lynched regardless plus you could have made everyone really paranoid about drafterman and Ragnar.  I'm not gonna criticize your play though cuz clearly you guys pulled it off regardless. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
I think it would have been a really hard sell to flip me town and implicate him. We talked about it. But town would have to believe he's lying about a non cc'ed cop with a miller in the game and supa as a heavy scum read 

So miller would prob be scum, drafter, and his partner. And supa. 

Was to much to gamble with. Speed was so heavily town read that we just had to let town kill each other 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Fair enough
Danielle
Danielle
You guys also coulda made Ragnar flip as a flavored cop or a role cop. There's so much you coulda done!!! Best role ever lol. 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Danielle
Hindsight haha

We legit won the game dp2. 

I just didn't see it fast enough 

Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Wrong does not mean bad. If a cop gets a guilty on an unclaimed miller, the miller doesn't claim and only clams after, then we lynch and he turns inno, it isn't a bad read, but wrong. In this case, I said my read was wrong, I didn't say bad.

I challenged your case because you said that "Pie was challenging an opinion to test me." You said "it was something I said over a year ago as scum." I then said it doesn't matter if it was scum, you can say things you believe as town as scum to manipulate town. Yes? That's the logic.

If I told a person about something they said 2 years ago to question them, that would come off as weird? I just thought it was strange that Pie was bringing up information from a year ago and asking you thoughts about it is weird? It was a minor detail in a time where this argument wasn't much of an effect of the overall game. Therefore, why did he specifically target you versus asking others? To me, it felt scripted. 

So I will stand by what I say. Pie's bringing up of your belief from a year ago could imply that you were on a scum team with Pie

Vader
Vader
And such, even after the event of you outting, to me, it made no sense to wait on that information. If you are a Mason, you can say this information and tell Ragnar not to out. It felt weird and hence why I was sus of that in DP3. Despite that, in DP3, did I vote you? I did not vote you because of the info, and there was no other evidence to imply you more as scum, so my read on you changed from strong scum to light scum to town
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Did you even go back and look at the game in question?