The Stand Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 162
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Also, having such an open-ended tailor defeats the purpose of making the game semi-open. Town has no real way of actually figuring out which possibility they are in.
Kind of. Didnt know how much they would use the role or if they even would since to use it they would also have to risk being investigated by one of the many investigators or even get jailed. Speed was like everything they had. If rag had got a cop off on him at any point then they were screwed since he opted to use the tailor over the lawyer.

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
For the record my math D1 was correct, and I don't appreciate the slander of my good name. I can count to five.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
He didn't btw, Warren made that role up lol
Someone did it once, I think it was lunatic.
warren42
warren42
As I was typing "speed's character is mentioned in my PM" I was like "you know, I bet speed is scum and I'm just gonna help him out here, but it's probably worth saying."
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
As I was typing "speed's character is mentioned in my PM" I was like "you know, I bet speed is scum and I'm just gonna help him out here, but it's probably worth saying."
I'm deadddd but I appreciate it man xD

Woof!
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Woof
Baaaa-aaaa
Lunatic
Lunatic
This was probably one of the most active mafia pm's I've ever seen btw lol. and I've seen 5 and 6 man mafia teams lol
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I think me and Mikal are the most paranoid maf players lol
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Damn those were fast day phases. For one of them that I missed, it was a tactical decision as Drafter went ahead and posted my cop information, and I did not want to be active right after that hinting at the team.

Here is the message I wrote (followed by an updated dashboard, which I'm excluding):
Bad timing for the start of a day. I literally have to stuff a hot dog down my piehole, take the dog out, and head to work... Substitute "Speedrace" in for that, and it gets really weird.

Sucks that we lost pie, given his abilities (honestly, I kind of thought Speed would turn out to have such powers given how all purpose dogs are). It does lend credence to the idea that scum has a role cop, given that he was forever sus as a miller.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Would Danielle's Jailkeep prevent the mafia from carrying out the night kill?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Would Danielle's Jailkeep prevent the mafia from carrying out the night kill?
Yes. The way I mod is that I ask the mafia who they want to carry out the night kill. If the person carrying it out is jailed, the kill would be prevented. Thats why NP1 the kill went through since mikal carries it out instead of speed and dani blocked speed.

I told mafia that their roleblock had priority over jailkeep. If the jailer jailed speed and speed roleblocked the jailer, the jailer would instead be roleblocked.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Ah, makes sense.