The atheist realty sucks

Author: Utanity

Total: 140
Utanity
Debates: 0
Utanity
Yes it does because the atheist realty doesnt having more than one dimension so all the atheists are doing is that they look at what is and what isnt and physicks like if a rock it hits your head then its real like derrr. If your looking at the x faktor then you dont gonna win just if you can sing and wearing the sexy black pants thats why they call it the x faktor because there is something that is real and true what nobody can prove what makes these chicks win. Like when your bying a house do you say this has the 4 bedrooms and a pool and a garage for the camry so I am buying it no you must be at one with the house and you feel the other dimension which is the x faktor which is making you by.

So, when your looking at the reality of god then you dont just looking at the bible and the peace of bread and the cherryaid in the church no your feeling the x faktor of god which is true because of your realty and how can anyone proving the x faktor of god because it is another dimension like bying the house. If simon cowell he doesnt using the x faktor and he just looking at the chick in the black pants then he will end up going to the realty to sell his house.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
the atheist reality is not one cogent thing, atheists can believe in spirits and ghosts and metaphysical realms, I as do not believe others to exists, but atheism is not a group thing with regards to assumptions. You can believe others to exist all you like, until you prove it true, I will sit here in reality.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
but atheism is not a group thing with regards to assumptions
theist is a group thing noun and atheist is a group thing noun and theist realty is not one cogent thing so what so what kind of serial box did your finding your degree from.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Again, wrong, atheists are simply people who lack a belief in god, they can believe any spectrum of things outside of that.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
Again, wrong, atheists are simply people who lack a belief in god, they can believe any spectrum of things outside of that.
So your changing the ships because atheists is still being the group because theists is the other group and anyway all of the atheists they are on the spectrum because they believing all sorts of things what are only in the one dimension.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Some atheists believe in other dimensions, some don't, I fall in the camp of not. You clearly don't understand what an atheist is. (If you say: I used to be one, so obviously I do, no, no you don't you can be an atheist for bad reasoning) 
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
(If you say: I used to be one, so obviously I do, no, no you don't you can be an atheist for bad reasoning) 
Your not making much of the cents but anyway it is not about believing in the other dimensions it is about the different realtys which have different dimensions. So your going to by a house to living just because it is having a garage for your camry no your going to by it because you have the feeling and the vibe so you cant escape the other dimensions anyway. And I no everything about the atheists because I am dealing them every day and their not too bad because I am thinking every home should be having one lol.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Prove that there is more than one reality, then we can talk, until then, its baseless assertions with you, as per usual.
Castin
Castin
Atheist realtors don't believe in non-falsifiable real estate claims.

I don't think atheist realty sucks, I think we're very honest realtors.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
Prove that there is more than one reality, then we can talk, until then, its baseless assertions with you, as per usual.
Well you sea here is the example because your reality is to being arrogant and others can only talk when your telling them to but my reality is what everyone is deserving to be talking and being herd even if you dont agree with they are saying.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Castin
Atheist realtors don't believe in non-falsifiable real estate claims.

I don't think atheist realty sucks, I think we're very honest realtors.

Okay I got you now because I should say reality rite. Realty is a very noble and tuff profession but your having to admit that your not going to sell the sausage because you have to sell the sizzle and the sizzle is the x faktor rite.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
I frankly don't care, if you make an assertion you must provide evidence, else that assertion be dismissed. That's how claims work. Its not being arrogant to point out that a claim needs evidence to support it. That's called being honest.
Lit
Lit
-->
@Theweakeredge
atheists can believe in spirits and ghosts and metaphysical realms...
This throws a big ol' monkey wrench in these particular atheists.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lit
atheists can believe in spirits and ghosts and metaphysical realms...

Which one's are "these particular atheists"? 

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Lit
Agreed, I think that there aren't any ghosts or such, but Atheism is speaking of someone's individual beliefs about god and god alone. All of those other sorts of things can be believed and still be atheists. As I have attested to before atheists is a really loose group of people, and they can encompass all sorts of positions; politically, religiously (there is a distinct difference between religion and theism), psychologically, etc, etc.. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
@Utanity
LOL...Chicks in black pants and cherryaid in the church.

Who's taking the Mikey Justin.

And Fauxlaw believes all this stuff.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Utanity
serial box 
That made me laugh - thanks. I love making light of cereal box degrees. In fact, I have a very dim view of academics in higher education, even though I have two PhDs [History and English Lit]. Don't know if you know the original movie "Ghostbusters" [Dan Aykroid and Bill Murray starred in it, 1987, I think] They play two professors with financial grants to do paranormal studies, but their university cancels the grants. Murray is totally "laissez-faire" about their misfortune, but Aykroid says: "I've been in the private sector. They expect results!" That's my frank opinion about the value of a college education. College attempts to teach one how to think [it used to, any way], but I'm not certain it even does that, anymore.   Just a minor correction: that's cereal, pronounced as an 's.'  But, I get what you meant, as I do with virtually all your posts. Well done, my friend.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
And you do not. I get it. So what?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Theweakeredge
the atheist reality is not one cogent thing,

I believe that atheism is most likely materialism in a nutshell. Anything outside materialism falls within the categories of spirituality/religion/theism. I'm not going to sit here an argue endlessly over semantics, but that is the basics of what we've been dealing with in concerns with atheism for decades now. To try and change that now is somewhat redundant.

atheists can believe in spirits and ghosts and metaphysical realms

Lol. And now you have to account for transcendent realms and souls that have originated from somewhere (without God), and somewhere independent of how we understand the physical universe from a materialists perspective.

I as do not believe others to exists

That's what makes you an Atheist. Rather than a Theist or some label that is not restricted to materialism. Wow, you say one thing and admit another...

but atheism is not a group thing with regards to assumptions.

I've never met an atheist that supports metaphysical realms, spirits and ghosts. Even if there are Buddhist factions that claim they are atheists, they still have to account for what I said above. In other words there is no such thing, an atheist cannot account for metaphysical realms with an atheist worldview, it's nonsensical. I'd argue that with any person claiming they are atheist. And of course they would lose, as it only makes sense under a Theistic worldview. Because it only follows that God could be in control of multiple realities existing and millions of existing souls or more existing otherwise you get silly. Only one source can be necessary in terms of logic, that source being intelligent.

You can believe others to exist all you like, until you prove it true, I will sit here in reality.

So goes the monotonous battle between materialism and creationism (atheism vs theism). To call it anything else is a pipe dream.

atheists are simply people who lack a belief in god, they can believe any spectrum of things outside of that.

If you don't agree that metaphysical realms, spirits and ghosts are not proposed as religious concepts then you are just lost. They are specific to religious propositions and have been for ages. The soul, transcendent realms and spirits are fully articulated and understood through religious sources and spirituality only, to claim they are atheistic concepts is a denial of reality. Any atheist claiming theistic concepts would have to come and support such notions and how they formulate their beliefs.

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@EtrnlVw
Factually you are incorrect. The only thing an atheist is someone who doesn't believe in god(s). I do not care what you think on the topic or of people you happened to meet, I don't care. I have met those people, but that doesn't matter, because the only thing that is necessarily true of an atheist is that they do not believe in god. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, because that's not my belief, all that it means is that other people can believe in dumb shit. I am really tired of having to correct people on this, NO, Materialism and Atheism are not the same things, no, they aren't even synonymous. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
On which day did God create grammar?
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
That's how claims work. Its not being arrogant to point out that a claim needs evidence to support it. That's called being honest.

then we can talk, until then, its baseless assertions with you, as per usual

No, it is being arrogant when your telling others when they can talk to you and only god can say that to his people so your probably needing to put some water on your heels so that they become cool.

Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Lit
Thats what I am saying to Mr hothead because he doesnt think of different realities because he is being stuck in the reality what seems to be inside his backside. And your right anyway because there is a monkey somewhere who typed romeo and julliet and all the other stories like it.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@zedvictor4
No he has the good heart and he listens to other people for what they say and not for what he is thinking that other people they must say to make him happy.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@fauxlaw
College attempts to teach one how to think [it used to, any way], but I'm not certain it even does that, anymore.   
Im thinking that colleges is great and you can learn infinities of stuff but it is not what you learning but how your using it and aykroid is being slave to the system but bill murray he leaves it up to karma to guide his noledge and better still if he believes in the true god then god will guide you with your noledge.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Wrong again, I'm telling you what a claim is, I'm not saying you can't talk, I'm saying I won't be accepting your claims until you have evidence behind them.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
And U knows how to spell cereal...Just like they know how to spell cogent.
Utanity
Utanity
-->
@Theweakeredge
Wrong again, I'm telling you what a claim is, I'm not saying you can't talk
Your not being very up the front because this is what your said

then we can talk
So, you will be letting me no then when I can be getting the permission from you and of the course you will be letting me no if what I saying meats up to what you are wanting me to be saying because oh master I dont wanna do the bad things.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Utanity
Wrong again, I'm saying I won't take your claims seriously until you can prove them. As I have explained and you conveniently cut from my explanation, kind of like you stripped that other quote from it's context.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Utanity
I'll admit to being a bit cynical when it comes to academia, but I'm intrigued by your ability to draw God into even a discussion that might not be the first thing one thinks relevant to the discussion. I'll agree that God is in and about everything that exists/ I revere Him as our literal Father, that we are His literal children, and that He represents the ideal we should all try to achieve. If I don't mention it later, have a merry Christmas!