Anime Waifus Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 590
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, it’s been fun having this conversation, but I can’t see any other choice being reasonable here. At most, I’m seeing some light scum leans from a couple of other people based on behavior,  but the evidence against That1User is so much clearer. If she does flip town, then she played this very poorly, and I still won’t regret my decision. It’s the only reasonable one to make, esp. given that any scum haven’t used the obvious opportunity to hammer. Maybe scum are already on the vote, but frankly, even if they are, this was a given hours ago.

So, let’s end it.

VTL That1User 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I just skipped a few pages, since things looked locked into the pleading cycle...

Part of the thing for me is that I consider outing yourself as vanilla to be an anti town move. Changing the claim due to a worst case scenario you’re telling the truth and we’re only risking losing a vanilla, doesn’t help matters.

That said, any townie should be against being lynched. As they know exactly one townie (themself) who is assured to not be scum. Similarly, I think vigilantes should always shoot, even if nearly at random, since they have preferable odds of hitting a scum than lynching yields.

I’ve seen panic working well and working badly for scum and town alike. I’ll never forget my first game l, when on a scum team with Supra he was caught dead to rights, the the panic pleading cycle, night killed his accuser, and then somehow did not get lynched the next day...
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Give us that flipppppp
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@whiteflame
I did all of this in an effort to being killed, and I end up being killed anyway, the push for me to claim from you and Speed brought me down, maybe don't randomly claim pressure next time
That1User
That1User
-->
@Speedrace
Give us that flipppppp
I flip NP3 Bride 
That1User
That1User
-->
@whiteflame
I did all of this in an effort to being killed, and I end up being killed anyway, the push for me to claim from you and Speed brought me down, maybe don't randomly claim pressure next time
*in an effort to avoid being killed
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Why would I reveal my true role? Why would I reveal a power role and risk being NKd by mafia? It's not a good play to reveal, it's not a good play to say what I am right now, and it's not a good play to refuse to claim anything
So why did you reveal you were the Bride lol. You’re contradicting yourself.

Wonder how you're going to react when I'm hammered and Supa says I'm NP3 Bride
Your fault if that’s what you flip, not mine. 

Yeah it's my fault for being voted on not the fault of those voting and misanalyzing/mislynching
You're thinking wrong
If you had just stuck with your story about being Vanilla I probably wouldn’t be on you lol. It is your fault.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Confess

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Sorry back from the dentist, what did I miss?
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
So why did you reveal you were the Bride lol. You’re contradicting yourself.
MisterChris said I didn't have any value as vanilla, he was voting me on the basis of me being vanilla, I thought revealing I was bride would save me

Your fault if that’s what you flip, not mine. 
Technically it is your fault since you voted for me

If you had just stuck with your story about being Vanilla I probably wouldn’t be on you lol. It is your fault.
Then I'd be lynched for being vanilla and having no utility for town, see my dilemma here?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Then I'd be lynched for being vanilla and having no utility for town, see my dilemma here?
No you wouodnt lol. As I said, I’d probably not be on you if you stuck to your story 
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
No you wouodnt lol. As I said, I’d probably not be on you if you stuck to your story 
MisterChris was voting for me for being vanilla though, let me find it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Sorry back from the dentist, what did I miss?
Me :)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
MisterChris was voting for me for being vanilla though, let me find it
So? 
That1User
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm definitely scumreading That1 for the combo of shoddy role justification and sporadic behavior that matches her behavior in Civil War Generals mafia very closely (I should know, I witnessed the mafia end of it)

If she flips town it won't be that big of a blow since she's claimed vanilla. Furthermore, that would be good indication that Supa didn't make the best justifications in this game... So it will let us know how much weight to give crappy justifications in sniffing out scum. 

I'm seeing large upsides and not too many downsides, plus we need some PoE. 

VTL That1User.

-Mister Chris #426

So? 
What do you mean so? Chris voting was 4/6, drafter's post #431 was 5/6, had I stayed as vanilla it would be highly likely that I would be hammered, so I claimed bride to avoid that, I was doomed either way
Barney
Barney
Got to say it... revealing your character does not mean you must also reveal your role.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VOTE COUNT
That1User [6/6] Ragnar, Speedrace, iLikePie5, drafterman, Danielle, whiteflame
Speedrace [1/6] That1User

That1User was lynched. They were innocent. Submit all NP actions 12/17/20 at 5PM CST
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@That1User
Yes, because Speed and I are responsible for you making a false claim that absolutely did not fit your character claim. We’re to blame when you could have refused to claim at all, a tactic that Draft used this very DP. We’re to blame for repeatedly contradicting yourself under pressure, for a soft claim that didn’t come across clearly at all, and for your repeatedly jumping ship to new lynch targets at the drop of a hat, often with little or even obviously contradictory statements to support them. 

If you want to blame us for pushing on you, go right ahead, but that’s mafia. The game would be nothing without pressure. I’m not sure what you expected given your own behavior in response to that pressure, but getting flustered and pushing pretty much everyone ahead of you onto the chopping block is not the method to prevent yourself from getting lynched.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Barney
Got to say it... revealing your character does not mean you must also reveal your role.
I character claimed, then was pushed to role claim, then was pushed for a full justification, originally I only claimed Rias
Barney
Barney
In case I get NKed, I endorse the notion that if user flips scum, Chris is likely scum as well.

Glancing up on this page, the reference to Chris telling her to specifically reveal that she is the bride, reads like a scum chat reference.