Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 590
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
What's all this talk about croc being a bad result? We had the vig shoot the hated. That's the optimal scenario.
I was thinking the same in thing in terms of it saves us a lynch. Poor Croc tho
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@warren42
It wasn't particularly shocking to me. It wasn't necessarily the best choice, but I don't have trouble seeing sense in it. WP clearly wasn't aware that he could have targeted himself, and that option likely wouldn't have even occurred to him (not trying to put you down - I probably wouldn't have thought of it either). The option not to do anything might have been better in theory, but the decision ended up being a positive one so long as we believe Speed is town.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
I think WP is town simply because he revealed that he was the redirector. I have no idea why he'd do that as scum

I disagree with this for the same reason I disagreed with people on Friday night when you claimed Popular as scum. Someone said you had no incentive to do that and I said no actually you had every incentive to do that: cuz it proves your role. Just like it behooved Pie to message me when he was scum messenger in a previous game because it proved his role. It always adds to your credibility when you can do that albeit to different degrees. For all WP knows there could have been a watcher/tracker that saw him visit and he was being summoned by people's "last chance" to out themselves. So I'm not saying WP is definitely scum, but I could absolutely see an incentive for a redirector to out themselves as scum in this scenario - especially if he gets points for redirecting to Croc.

That said, similar to Pie's vig claim we can just call it out as scummy later in the game if WP uses his ability (in a bad way) again, so I dunno if we have to lynch him. But like everyone else I am more comfortable lynching WP over Speed for obvious reasons. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Fair enough
Danielle
Danielle

Absolutely not, WP is the towniest here. Your whole argument assumes WP knows how to play the role but clearly he doesn't
It's interesting that the logic is WP doesn't understand the redirector role and therefore he used the role, but at the same time understands the role well enough to use it correctly. 

I could be wrong, but I am more trusting of WP due getting the character's name wrong. For fake claims, I would expect the name to be done right and adhere to the research.
I disagree with this but don't see the need to read into it. I feel like Supa as a mod would scrutinize his game pretty closely but that's neither here nor there. Just something for me to consider. 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
It's interesting that the logic is WP doesn't understand the redirector role and therefore he used the role, but at the same time understands the role well enough to use it correctly. 
He didn't use it correctly
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
that1user claimed vanilla. That's why whiteflame (I think it was whiteflame) said he could guess that1's role but not his affiliation. He said "I like ice cream" or something like that. 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That1User
Well since Danielle outted you, might as well get your justification
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
@That1User
Well, cat's out of the bag now. Like Speed said.
Danielle
Danielle
He was suggesting that whiteflame was scummy for "knowing" that1's role. Didn't wanna waste time going down that road, sorry :/ 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
No worries. Frankly, I'm shocked that others didn't figure it out.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Really surprised others didn't pick up on that
warren42
warren42
I'm comfortable with Danielle as town probably, pie as town, whiteflame and speed as probables
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I'm comfortable with Danielle as town probably, pie as town, whiteflame and speed as probables
I have the same town pile along with Water and lean town on Chris

So scum lies among drafter, Ragnar, and That1

Ragnar is typically much more active as scum, and That1 claimed, hence my vote on drafter
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Danielle
that1user claimed vanilla. That's why whiteflame (I think it was whiteflame) said he could guess that1's role but not his affiliation. He said "I like ice cream" or something like that. 

"I love vanilla" but you got me

warren42
warren42
If you role claim now, then I can see if you're telling the truth
I love ice cream

Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
Ragnar is typically much more active as scum, and That1 claimed, hence my vote on drafter
I did start a full time gig working graveyards, so my activity level isn’t determined by my interest, but by the constraints in my available time.

Still, I suppose were I scum I’d make a greater effort to hop on right faster work each morning to coordinate and such (as I did in the mason team last game, but days went too insanely fast for me to post much).
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle
@warren42
*"I love ice cream"
Said, "I love vanilla" because I got confused by the vanilla in Danielle's post and needed to go to dinner, back now
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That1User
Justification?
That1User
That1User
-->
@Speedrace
I am Rias Gremory, despite being a powerful devil I restrain my power for the sake of love to Isekei, choosing to follow compassion and kindness instead, making me vanilla
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That1User
Alrighty
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That1User
I find that justification hard to believe... but it seems that's going around. Generally have a hard time believing that Rias Gremory was given "vanilla" as a role. Need to consider this.
That1User
That1User
-->
@whiteflame
I find that justification hard to believe... but it seems that's going around. Generally have a hard time believing that Rias Gremory was given "vanilla" as a role. Need to consider this.
YEah it doesn't make sense for me either but I'm prevented from doing anything, the restraining part is the only thing that makes sense here 
Barney
Barney
         ↓NP↓            Role              Claim
MisterChris          ???                  Chika from Love is War
  1. ???
Speedrace           Dreamer       Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail
  1. whiteflame (innocent)
Whiteflame          ???                  ???
  1. ???
That1user             Vanilla          Rias Gremory from High School DxD
  1. N/A
Danielle                 ???                  ???
  1. ??? ... "Action failed."
iLikePie5               Vigilante      Zero Two from DARLING in the FRANXX
  1. Speed
warren42             ???                   ???                                                        (replacing crystalynx)
  1. ???
drafterman         ???                   ???                                                        (replacing Corey)
  1. ???
Ragnar                  ???                   Asuna from Sword Art Online  (replacing seldiora)
  1. ???
  1. iLikePie -> Croc

---
Crocodile             Hated               Aqua from Konosuba
  1. N/A ... Night Killed
Lunatic                  Vanilla             Chizuru from Rent A Girlfriend
  1. N/A ... Night Killed
  1. N/A ... Mod killed DP1

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@whiteflame
@That1User
i find this justification pretty good solely based off the fact that that1 mispelled issei as isekei which is a mistake i don't think mafia would make.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WaterPhoenix
See, I don't understand that as a reason to not see her as sus. If she had received a PM with that justification, then the character name would have been in the justification. Mistakes like this don't seem particularly farfetched for a mafia that is generating a fake claim.
Barney
Barney
Doing a little role analysis...
  • Speedrace as a dreamer, his character does spirit magic. Ok.
  • Pie as a vig, his character fights alone. The justification sounds lifted so straight from the wiki I distrust it.
  • Ragnar as a ???, without any justification given. Fucking scum, ??? isn't even a role in mafia!
  • Water as a redirector, I can't remember the justification, but the character has massive distracting breasts as a key characteristic. Ok.
  • User as vanilla, due to the character liking ice cream and choosing love... I don't buy this at all. Even more so when the character is apparently known for stealth.

VTL That1User.
Barney
Barney
And yes, with Speedrace as a dreamer, assuming he is town, I assume mafia would not fake claim their characters as it would be a needless gambit.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Honestly, I'm right on board with you. I have a very hard time believing that a character like this is vanilla, and I was suspicious of the character claim to begin with. I'm not an expert in the series, but this character is very commonly known in the anime community for... reasons... (feel free to look up Oppai Beam sometime) and those reasons absolutely do not align with a vanilla role. I just don't buy it.

Unvote
VTL That1User
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@whiteflame
well i don't know if it's just me but whenever i get scum i try way harder and that includes not making little mistakes so while it isn't like a town conf i do think she's lean town based off of that.