-->
@Vader
Chris unvoted
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
yes, i wanted to lynch him at a later date and we could've. from the way i saw it, croc would only die if you were scum and if you weren't then he'd be fine. i didn't really account for vig but i'd say croc had less value to town than speed. (sorry croc)
Why at a later date lol, how is that any different than setting it up for NP1.
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@ILikePie5
Aight let’s see what you fuckers have been up to

Unvote
How much reading do you have
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Is your role X-shot? 
Yes, not going to reveal how many though
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
With 13 players Pie could be a TP serial killer, however I dunno if he would have brought attention to himself by shooting NP1 if he's TP. I guess he'd have to prove he's the vig if he was gonna claim that. The question is why target Speed. I wanted to lynch Speed yesterday out of principle, not necessarily cuz I thought he was guilty. I actually suspected he was TP (ironically he's the one who mentioned there is probs a TP in the game, which I wasn't sure was intentional or not) so I'm curious if Pie thought that as well. Speed did not read maf at all IMO per the attention he was bringing to himself which I can't see him doing to teammates unless one of them was gonna bus him, and no one did (I was pushing the hardest and I'm not his teammate, so).
Cause I thought he was scum.

I don't feel the need to out who I targeted atm, but I didn't target Speed.
Did you target Croc?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
I get that the thought process behind it isn't great but don't get why anyone's criticizing the result. Now we don't have to waste a lynch on him.
We wasted yesterday by not lynching him, which brought this whole conundrum in the first place
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@That1User
I think you and/or Speed is lying about your role claims. You could be a scum team but I doubt it. I'm more inclined to believe Speed's role claim because of something that happened Friday night on Discord. This gives your Bride claim slightly less credibility when I analyze game mechanics. You lying about your role removes further credibility, and more than that you seemingly tried to soft claim vanilla which I find more scummy than claiming vanilla. Had you claimed vanilla outright I could potentially buy the argument that you were lying to hide your real role. However the fact that you soft claimed looks like you were actively trying to buy town cred and not just avoid being a mafia NK.  

I also think it's weird that your Bride role goes into effect on NP3. I've never seen that before regarding this role, and the only explanation is that it buys you time from being lynched. So all of these factors (game mechanics + your soft claim lie + convenient NP3 qualifier + you calling out everyone as scummy + you admittedly voting for drafter out of "panic" for a "gambit"  + switching to vote for Speed pretty quickly) makes it seem like we have no choice to lynch you. I personally have to cast my vote by 4:30 EST as I have an appointment this evening. 

Do you still scum read Speed? Who else? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i find this justification pretty good solely based off the fact that that1 mispelled issei as isekei which is a mistake i don't think mafia would make.
This almost like verbatim what Ragnar said earlier in the DP if I remember correctly which is interesting
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@drafterman
@ILikePie5
@warren42
Thoughts on that1user? What are your reads? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@That1User
Did you ever answer why the only people you don't scum read are warren, Pie and WaterPhoenix? I'm curious. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I'd actually like to hear from WaterPhoenix now that that1user claimed Bride. The last time WP posted he sided with that1user and echoed suspicion for Ragnar + whiteflame and possibly Speed iirc. I'm curious what he thinks of the new claim and if those reads still hold. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Is this a claim of deathproof, or just Drafter assuming no one could possibly want to lynch him?
Probably the latter, I think he said the same thing last game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Besides that, town doesn't do gambits, only scum does
Ironic coming from you 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
if that1 flips town scum is probs between wf and ragnar for leading the lynch on her maybe speed but i don't think so.

How does this make any sense 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Ironic coming from you 
How lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
Unvote me, I'm the NP3 bride, but I'm vanilla right now since I'm prevented from using my powers, does that claim make sense to you? 
Lol that’s horseshit
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
However if the Bride proposes to scum I guess they could get her lynched by saying she never proposed? It could be an interesting way to "confirm" 2 townies if we let her live.
Pretty sure it’s publically announced if someone rejected it. Could be wrong tho, too lazy to check the list

Not sure if it's worth it though or if she just made that up cuz there was so much pushback about Supa's alleged fave character being vanilla. Hmm. And this would be another investigative role of sorts... not sure I buy it. Lemme think. Kinda scummy af she outs this info now. Another "gambit?" 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Third, Bride is literally a Twilight role. We didn't have a twilight phase yesterday, hence the role can't exist
Weird since in your own game, you told Speed and me that you hate Twilight Phases so you just changed it a bit. Why couldn’t Supa do the same?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
But as a wise man once said:  "Most of these niggas gon' hang themselves, just give 'em the rope and see." 
🤭
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That1User
How much reading do you have
1/3 of Empire of Storms, all of Tower of Dawn, and all of Kingdom of Ash
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Thoughts on that1user? What are your reads? 
Noob, but probably scum. I’d expect this from her as a noob. At the same time when I was modding Civil War Generals, this is pretty much what happened where she panicked cause her buddies were offline at that moment and got herself lynched(Lunatic and Chris).

Speed - still scumread

Water - still scumread

Drafter - null cause of activity plus he seems to be buddying hard with me. Haven’t played with him enough to know how to read that

Whiteflame - slight townread, doesn’t give me the vibes he gave last game as Lone Wolf

Warren - nullish just cause of activity reasons. He did say the stuff about Dreamer and Speed but when went AWOL which was kinda like what he did when I was scum with him

Ragnar - null cause of activity

Danielle - probably town. She gives me the same vibes she’s been giving me as a townie for like 4 games straight. Then again I probably couldn’t tell what her scum meta is

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
1/3 of Empire of Storms, all of Tower of Dawn, and all of Kingdom of Ash
Hadn't heard of the Throne of Glass series before I looked this up. I take it because you're on the 5th book that it's a good read?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
How lol
You love doing gambits as town lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Hadn't heard of the Throne of Glass series before I looked this up. I take it because you're on the 5th book that it's a good read?
Probably my all time favorite series. I’m re-reading it cause I haven’t read Kingdom of Ash yet which is a shame since it came out last year.

If you love fantasy, it’s a must read. My first mafia game was over the series
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ll check it out. Enjoyed everything Brandon Sanderson, Robert Jordan, George R.R. Martin and Garth Nix, always interested to pick up a new fantasy epic.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
VTL That1

Can we please get an accurate VC
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I’ll check it out. Enjoyed everything Brandon Sanderson, Robert Jordan, George R.R. Martin and Garth Nix, always interested to pick up a new fantasy epic.
I have tons of reccomendations if you’re into Fantasy lol. It’s all I did for all of middle school. Celaena Sardothien is my fantasy crush 100%
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Absolutely will talk about this with you sometime, sounds like we'd have some fun swapping recommendations.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
THE RED QUEEN

I've never read a better sci-fi series