Anime Waifus Mafia DP3

Author: Vader

Total: 237
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I am susing MisterChris largely for the finger waving at me in #58.

Apparently me sharing that Drafterman has results from me, is not addressing anything at all, and I apparently disappeared after that (even while there should still be a green online thing my my name)... Which had this not been my weekend, I would have had disappear to since I work graveyards (6pm-5:30am), which he knows... So he seemed to be building a mislynch case based on the expected delay in any response from me.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
That is very true, he apparently does not. Yet, he should still have one result to share all the same.
That’s interesting. What is it since he’s refused to say everything, which is suspicious.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
No guarantee he's online right now.

Anyway, see #60. I'm a motivator.

He should have received the result that he is motivated. The lack of an extra action to use, doesn't change the fact that he is motivated and can do twice as much of nothing.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
I hate focusing on out of game time analysis, but he was last online an hour ago. So definitely nothing sus about him not responding yet.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
He should have received the result that he is motivated. The lack of an extra action to use, doesn't change the fact that he is motivated and can do twice as much of nothing.
Did Supa say people without night actions would still be notified that they’ve been motivated?
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
He did not say either way. My understanding of the role is that the default is people are notified.

And yes, I know it was risky giving Drafter an extra action without knowing his role. I selected him largely because he was the most easy mislynch based on the pressure on him yesterday, so was unlikely to be night killed.

I of course could not motivate our dreamer, since they lose their dreaming if visited by anyone.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
He did not say either way. My understanding of the role is that the default is people are notified.
So you didn’t ask Supa?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
I of course could not motivate our dreamer, since they lose their dreaming if visited by anyone.

That's normally how it is, but apparently Speed's role didn't have that limiting factor (look at Page 1 to see). It explains why despite me visiting him he was able to give us Dreamer results. In fact, I didn't know that that was a thing at all until I saw Drafterman's entry on it. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
I am susing MisterChris largely for the finger waving at me in #58.

I just thought it was weird af until I saw why you said it. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
Just asked. I'll let you know what he says.

Do bare in mind, I am a replacement, and was very busy during my work week.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I can confirm that Chris visited Speedrace during NP1, so he's telling the truth there. Recall as well that Speed was able to use his Dreamer that NP, meaning that he was not role blocked. I'm trying to think of what other roles scum might use, but this made me read MisterChris as town.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Here are my reads up to now.

As I see it, MisterChris leans pretty heavily town. It's a strange claim, I agree, but it's no odder than the NP3 Bride we now know was in this game, and it would be a very strange claim. Meanwhile, we know that he visited Speedrace in NP1, which he validated. I didn't think he was the Oracle at that time (I had my suspicions that he was the Cop - Chika professes herself to be the "love detective" of the series and I thought that Supa might have been a bit cheeky), but it's not far off, and I find it hard to believe that he used a non-RB or -NK action to visit Speed that night. If someone has a role that would fit that MO, please let me know, but this is what I'm going off of for now.

I similarly am leaning town on Pie. I was pretty suspicious of him in the previous DP, but him coming up empty on NP2 indicates to me that he's not just the mafia NK. He could be playing this coyly, but he's clearly not the one who performed the NK unless he's the Ninja. I leave that open as a possibility, but it's at least as likely that his claim was accurate. 

Very little to say about Ragnar. I'm still largely null on him. The Asuna character claim with the Motivator isn't the strangest thing we've seen so far, and there's little else to go on.

I'm still reading WP as town up to this point, though it's a very slight read. I have more trouble reconciling his actions over the past 2 NPs with someone who is actively trying to subvert town, though at the same time, the decision not to act NP2 could have been orchestrated to make him look less sus. 

And finally, there's Draft. I've already made clear what I think about his claim and its timing. It is based largely on a hunch about what he was angling to do, but in general, I don't buy the story he's giving. I think he deliberately waited out the lynch after voting, and then used the opportunity to claim another role that seemed safe based on That1's role. I read him as scum, though it's not as strong a read as I'd like to have at this stage. I was considering tracking him in the last NP, and now I wish I'd gone that route.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I received no results or messages last night.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@MisterChris
if you visited speed during np1 that means that i'm town conf cause if i was bus driver he would've visited croc instead. also, with this in mind, in dp 2 pie was asking who visited speed np1 why didn't you respond?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You had already said you weren't a bus driver, and even if you were a bus driver that didn't necessarily mean you weren't town. I saw no need to out myself for that. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I really don't know why Pie cared whether you were a bus driver or not. Somebody may have to explain that to me but it really didn't seem like it mattered. Albeit, I skimmed much of DP2. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Redirectors don’t seem townie to me as any logical townie would waive. Clearly Water didn’t do that. That in itself is scummy. It’s obvious he’s scum of you just look at his flip flopping everywhere.
Plus Pie bought you were redirector and not bus driver within a few pages

What utility would there be in me outing myself?
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
How can you be good, when your character is the least hot? 🤣
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Hey now, don’t speak ill of Hinata. She’s part of the “cute waifu” group.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Barney
this is very true

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@MisterChris
redirector is usually town and bus driver is usually maf apparently
Barney
Barney
         ↓NP↓            Role                         Claim
---TOWN---
Ragnar                  Motivator                 Asuna from Sword Art Online  (replacing seldiora)
  1. Skipped (Seld was in control) 
  2. Drafter
Whiteflame          Tracker                    Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
  1. MisterChris (visited someone...)
  2. ILikePie (did not visit anyone...)
iLikePie5               Vigilante                 Zero Two from DARLING in the FRANXX
  1. Speed
  2. N/A (probably a x1 vig)

---NEUTRAL--- 
drafterman         Beloved Princess  Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins    (replacing Corey)
  1. N/A
  2. N/A
WaterPhoenix   Redirector                Lucoa from Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  1. iLikePie -> Croc
  2. ???
---SUS---
MisterChris          JOAT                         Chika from Love is War
  1. Speedrace (Oracle)
  2. N/A ... Remaining powers: x1 Bulletproof, x1 Vote Thief
Danielle                 ???                  ???
  1. ??? ... "Action failed."
  2. ???
warren42             ???                   ???                                                        (replacing crystalynx)
  1. ???
  2. ???

--- GRAVEYARD --- 
Crocodile             Hated                         Aqua from Konosuba
  1. N/A ... Night Killed
Lunatic                  Vanilla                       Chizuru from Rent A Girlfriend
  1. N/A ... Night Killed
Elminister            Bodyguard              Mai from Rascal Does Not Dream of a Bunny Girl Senpai
  1. N/A ... Mod killed DP1
That1user             Vanilla                     Rias Gremory from High School DxD
  1. N/A ... Lynched DP2
Speedrace           Dreamer                 Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail
  1. whiteflame (innocent)
  2. N/A ... Night killed
Barney
Barney
-->
@warren42
Looking to the inactives... Left alone, town will eat itself without scum even needing to get involved.

Danielle was online 12 hours ago... 
Warren was online 6 hours ago... Still no check-in.

VTL WARREN

Vote Count
Ragnar [1/6] WaterPhoenix
Chris [1/6] iLikePie5
Warren [1/6] Ragnar

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@WaterPhoenix
redirector is usually town and bus driver is usually maf apparently

Hmmm... When I looked at Drafterman's role list it said that there was no particular side associated with either, but I guess maf bus driver may be the norm (sort of like with role cop). Either way, knowing Supa, what side a role is typically associated with probably doesn't matter a whole lot. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame

This is because the wiki shows pre-timeskip Hinata. Post-timeskip Hinata is BAE.

That's a stupid filler, but I watched for.... reasons. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
Yeah, I like her look better when she's older.

And I have two words for why you watched the filler: Ninja Ostrich. Soon as I saw that, I knew I'd reached peak filler. Pretty sure I cycled through the ending of 2001 A Space Odyssey like I had just glimpsed the goddamn monolith, giant space baby and all.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
lmaooo. Naruto had some truly insane fillers.

My favorite is still the Captain Foxy filler from One Piece though. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
"IT'S THE POWER OF THE AFRO"
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
That was pretty amazing, though One Piece in general is comedy gold. Watching Luffy try to push that zombie back into the ground at Thriller Bark had me in stitches.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
I'm surprised Supa didn't have any One Piece waifus in here actually