She's useless
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I have NEVER seen a townie play that as badly as That1 did
Speedrace
Speedrace
Pie using his Vig Shot x1 on Speed was stupid as FUUCK. You’re using your only shot on someone in DP1 when you haven’t listened to any others in DP. I’m glad that Water got the redirect and targeted the Hated, but TBH I don’t think he knew about Pie’s role and just got a stroke of pure luck. He says he was sus of Pie, but didn’t target other people on the Speed wagon. Pie was extremely tunnel vision the entire game, and for no reason. 
+1
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Also on another note, Speed is completely wrong about quitting because I recall a time where he did quit in DARTvivor
Why did I quit? I remember doing it but don't remember why lol. Pretty sure you were being a terrible mod tho
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
No you posted a chat in the mod chat when there was people in the game from the other team
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Called that speed or whiteflame would die np2 also. Speed made sense since he was no longer mislynchable from whiteflames results 
I was 1x dreamer so claimed dreamer to try to get killed, but regretted it after the next DP went up when I saw how bad of a rut town was in lol. I absolutely would've pursued drafter with whiteflame
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
No you posted a chat in the mod chat when there was people in the game from the other team
Oh yeah and then you penalized me and then I did something else and you penalized me and then I quit?
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@drafterman
Id blacklist myself , no worries. 

Staying with mafia scum and live. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Elminster
I'm fairly certain you don't act this way there, so one wonders why you're game throwing here.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@drafterman
I do both in there and live.

Way more toned down on mu because there is like 10x more activity and I don't feel the need to force people to play. 

Live I def do the same. 

Would make that same play again because I was convinced I was right and was willing to get myself killed for it. If anything it shows outside the game logic can be incredibly wrong or incredibly right

Will admit it fucks with the spirit of the game either way. But once I have something like that in my head. I either commit to it or fake reads about it instead if just being honest about why I'm reading someone that way. 

1) I would think speed is scum all game regardless of if I was allowed to type about the discord or not. So I'd be left faking some reason to scum read him etc 

Mikal
Mikal
Wrong profile. Oops
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Mikal
Or, you know, you could just get better at convincing people. Or, ever better, accept that sometimes you can't get your way and table flipping isn't an appropriate response to that.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@drafterman
It's not about convincing people. It's that it was outside the game logic that would dominated my thinking the entire game wrong or right. 

Also a lot of the time table flipping is meant to generate a town read on me. I def do that on other sites and people that aren't familiar with it almost always town read it. Especially as scum playing off town empathy is a really good way to get by. And I have no issue calling bluffs. In hindsight the mod kill to prove a point was a step to far but I get way to emotionally invested in games. 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I feel good that I was right about two out of three in my scum pile... however, had things continued I would have been pushing a lynch on pie.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I feel good that I was right about two out of three in my scum pile... however, had things continued I would have been pushing a lynch on pie.
Yeah I probably would have been convinced to lynch pie too lol. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
I had really good evidence against him. However, I did not verify it until about 20 minutes before the day phase ended.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
sakura is the type of useless that makes you infuriated. aqua is the type of cute useless. but i mean, she revives kazuma a bunch of times so i think she's pretty cool.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I forgot to say we killed you cuz I assumed you saw my mafia PM on Discord when I shared my screen :P 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
I forgot to say we killed you cuz I assumed you saw my mafia PM on Discord when I shared my screen :P 
I did not see that lol. I just saw the one I sent you and was too worried about other people seeing it to notice if there was another one lol.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
No town would ever have a vote thief in a game
Why not?