Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 524
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
-->
@Speedrace
I am going to hold off on character claiming to avoid giving scum too much info on theme analysis since they already have a fake claim.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Speedrace
We know it's an Xmas theme b/c Danielle said so in signups, just don't know the specific theme split
Right by oro is suggesting its 2020 x-mas meaning an xmas specific to 2020. I am disagreeing
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@LikeMagic
I think my role is an SOP, but I am unsure. 
What's an SOP?
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
sucks to come back to mafia and have a role that pretty much means instant death. This makes me certain the roles were randomly assigned, since I am certain danielle would not do that to me. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
Was expecting a follow up to the point you made about me "Diverting" the game when no one was on. Starting to feel like that line of investigation was contrived.
I never said diverting. I said it was an odd digression. It was. There was absolutely no basis to think such a role existed. It was random and worth highlighting for future reference.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@MisterChris
What's an SOP?
Standard Operating Procedure. In the context of mafia SOP roles are roles you should claim right away, usually because not doing so can hurt town. However, there are those people who play who think they are better and above rules and procedures, so they constantly harm town with their arrogance and narcissism. But I digress. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@LikeMagic
OK, thanks. I knew those kinds of roles existed but didn't know there was a name. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
I feel like Magic's input is valuable enough to where we should abstain from policy lynching her for as long as possible, although I will concur that it may be prudent to policy lynch as we approach MYLO. There's a reason that the scum team advocated for Croc to live last game. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@MisterChris
We should probably lynch me by next DP the latest. In addition to not risking being too close to MYLO, its unhelpful to waist portions of multiple DPs discussing my role and when is the best time to lynch me. It takes time and focus from sorting people. 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Vote Count

SupaDudz (oromagi, Pie) -- 2/7 votes 
iLikePie (Bullish) -- 1/7 votes 

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@LikeMagic
Right by oro is suggesting its 2020 x-mas meaning an xmas specific to 2020. I am disagreeing
Mb
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@Vader
@That1User
@WaterPhoenix
Speak
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@LikeMagic
However, there are those people who play who think they are better and above rules and procedures
Names?
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@LikeMagic
We should probably lynch me by next DP the latest. In addition to not risking being too close to MYLO, its unhelpful to waist portions of multiple DPs discussing my role and when is the best time to lynch me. It takes time and focus from sorting people. 
If you are jester then this a genius move, Danielle hates jester so I highly doubt you are one unless Danielle really feels like fucking with us for Christmas
Lunatic
Lunatic
hitting the hay early tonight, I'll check back tomorrow afternoon.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hello. Sorry I was binge watching anime and stuff. About to catch up now
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Just curious about why you are asking about tailors and stuff in game? Asking because there was no implication of anything and it seemed kinda weird it was the first thing you said. Just curious though
Vader
Vader
oromagi being town confirmed definitely helps us out
Vader
Vader
-->
@LikeMagic
I'd consider Hated an SOP. If you were to survive to MYLO/LYLO it'd cause town to lose. 
Vader
Vader
My role is Xmas related as well
Vader
Vader
I don't have any initial reads or scum reads so far. Idk if Speed was joking with his character claim or what not, but if that is his character, I have a slight FoS if everyone's role is related to Xmas.
Vader
Vader
Btw I consider Hated much more of an SOP than a Miller because if we do not properly lynch a Hated, we can lose the game in MYLO while a Miller or PGO gives town an actual chance to the win the game for what it's worth. If we were to consider policy lynching Magic, I say we do it DP1. This is also assuming we have no other SoP claims as wells from others. We will wait though. I feel it's too early to push some narratives and lynches atm without seeing what everyone says
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
I feel like Magic's input is valuable enough to where we should abstain from policy lynching her for as long as possible, although I will concur that it may be prudent to policy lynch as we approach MYLO. There's a reason that the scum team advocated for Croc to live last game. 
Sadly this is not the case. She would be left alive by mafia until MYLO, where if she was Hated, she'd be left alive and used for them to win because of her role. She needs to be lynch. Granted it doesn't have to be this DP, but the early the better. 
Vader
Vader
Logging off
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Just curious about why you are asking about tailors and stuff in game? Asking because there was no implication of anything and it seemed kinda weird it was the first thing you said. Just curious though
The absence of tailors in this game was first mentioned by Danielle in her opening post. Lunatic just sought to clarify what she meant.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I think it's pretty clear what the Hated character would be. And, as life often imitates art, there is another discussion about whether we should let this Hated character live and play in our reindeer games.

As I said last game: We do not need to lynch the Hated.

All Hated Town does is make MYLO/LYLO happen one phase earlier than otherwise.

But, guess what, when you mislynch a townie you're making MYLO/LYLO happen one phase earlier than otherwise.

So lynching the Hated or letting it live is mechanically the same.

That said, role =/= affiliation and this could be Hated scum, but but that decisions turns on reads and/or reports.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
VTL Supa
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

SupaDudz (oromagi, Pie, drafterman) -- 3/7 votes 
iLikePie (Bullish) -- 1/7 votes 

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
So, just to summarize what we have so far:

Oromagi: Cindy Lou Who - Innocent Child
LikeMagic: ??? - Hated

Might also be a soft claim from Speed, but I'm unclear on that one.

I'm in agreement with Draft on this one. Don't think that getting rid of someone just because they claim Hated makes a whole lot of sense, especially at this stage. Have seen Hated scum before, so that is very much a possibility, but I don't have any behavioral reads on Magic yet.

Since I'm all for getting more information this phase, I'll throw in on the effort to get Supa to claim.

VTL Supa
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

SupaDudz (oromagi, Pie, drafterman, whiteflame) --4/7 votes 
iLikePie (Bullish) -- 1/7 votes