XMAS MAFIA - Day Phase 2

Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 147
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
GRAVEYARD

SupaDudz: You are MORDECHAI, the HEBREW HAMMER. During your youth you were tormented by your fellow students for being the only Jew in a school predominantly attended by Christians, and for celebrating Hanukkah while everyone else celebrated Christmas. This torture allowed you to develop very thick skin, and you grew up spending your life defending Jews. While you don't care about Christmas necessarily, you do wish to preserve the peace and perhaps even recruit others to celebrate Hanukkah with you. Thus you are a JOAT CULT RECRUITER. During the night phase you may carry out one of the following actions: recruit another player to the Jews, protect yourself, or protect another player. If you recruit a mafia player, the entire cult will die. You win if the cult is the dominant party at the end of the game. 

Fake character claim options: XX, XX
Fake role claim options: XX, XX, XX, XX or XX 

Speedrace: You are RALPHIE PARKER. Sure you're excited about Christmas, but for you it's just a means to an end. What you're really concerned about is getting your hands on an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred-shot range model air rifle. Then you can take out the bad guys yourself one by one, and everybody will love you if you get it right. You are the VIGILANTE and can shoot at a player during the night phase. You win with the town.

LIVING

01 whiteflame
02 Lunatic
03 oromagi 
04 drafterman 
05 that1user 
06 iLikePie5
07 LikeMagic 
08 Bullish 
09 WaterPhoenix
10 MisterChris 

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Day Phase 2  will end tentatively on December 26th at 9 am EST. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
Day Phase 2 is up! 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Bullish
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@That1User
@LikeMagic
Day Phase 2 is up! 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am guessing supa recruited scum? This is probably good. Balance wise I am guessing a cult recruiter and maybe a serial killer? 2 scum and a cult recruiter seems a bit unfair for the town, but maybe I am wrong. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I've been watching Santa Clause
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
VTL WHITEFLAME FOR DEATH
Lunatic
Lunatic
Speedrace might have vigged supa, he was suspicious of supa and voted him near the end of the day phase. I feel like that is the most likely scenario.

Supa's most likely recruit probably would have been speedrace because speed is a good player, and also it would get the pressure off of him. oro and misterchris were on him, oro is innocent townie, and I don't see him recruiting misterchris either. The most likely scenario then, is speed vigged supa.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I don't see him recruiting misterchris over speed that is, but I could be wrong.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Well getting cult recruiter out of the way was huge. And we have one less fake claim to worry about. I bought the character claim myself. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
I was visited last night by the caroler. I was given three player names, at least one of which is scum. White was one of the names
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
I was visited last night by the caroler. I was given three player names, at least one of which is scum. White was one of the names
and the other two?
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
see my post. we should lynch whiteflame, though wait for more info first. 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
you and bullish
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@oromagi
@LikeMagic
I apologize folks, we had a scum lynch in the BAG if I had just caught up to the rest of the DP earlier (unfortunately I only got to like page 10 before the DP ended)

Here Water claimed Tracker.

“i'm elf on the shelf and i'm a tracker, the justifcation is relatively self explanatory. elf on the shelf sees stuff and tells santa about them, making me a tracker. please don't be stupid and lynch me while i'm gone.”

Water is lying.

I am Yukon Cornelius. In the Rudolph movie, I spend my life looking for ”silver & gold” (in reality it was peppermint, but this isn't revealed until later in the movie). I’m a kind man, and I do not mind using my skills to help navigate others & save Christmas. I am a tracker & win with town. 

It’s not the greatest justification, but it’s the one Danielle gave.

I promise if we lynch WP he will flip as being anything but a tracker. If he doesn’t, you can lynch me. Similarly, you can lynch me for counter-claiming so late. When I flip town, you’ll know to lynch WP. 

As for my tracker results... well, DP1 results are not very helpful: Lunatic visited Magic. Lunatic, if you could confirm that you did indeed visit Magic, that confirms my identity.

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, I guess Supa either visited scum or was killed by Speed. Glad to see a Hanukkah (technically just Jewish, but I'll take it)-themed character in the mix. Called it.

And of course, there's the inevitable VTL from Magic. Yes, because I had every reason to kill Speed, right? Not like he was making the case for me in the last DP or anything. Clearly, no one else on your list could have any greater likelihood of being scum. If you're so sure, then give us the other names.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Keep in mind that if we find one scum among the caroler results, it does NOT town confirm the other two. I have been toying with the idea of giving dreamer/carol results two scum and one town result just to get rid of that logic and cause people to read role pm's carefully.
oromagi
oromagi
oromagi                Cindy Lou Who      INNOCENT CHILD
X.Speedrace        Ralphie Parker      ViGiLANTE
TOWN
WaterPhoenix    Elf on a Shelf           TRACKER
Lunatic                 Jack Skellington
whiteflame
LikeMagic                  (movie)                HATED
that1user 
drafterman 
Bullish                          (movie)
Pie
MisterChris 
SCUM
Supa                       Mordechai              CULT RECRUITERorPRoTECTOR

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
As for my tracker results... well, DP1 results are not very helpful: Lunatic visited Magic. Lunatic, if you could confirm that you did indeed visit Magic, that confirms my identity.
I did visit magic.

So last two scum are bullish and water, or magic and water, if water is lying about the carol results. Awesome. 

GG

vtl water.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@whiteflame
lolz
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
We have one of Lunatic, Bullish, and whiteflame as maf.

We have Water being CC'd

TBH, the CC is stronger in my eyes.

VTL Water
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
@Lunatic
VTL Water

Thx for confirming.
oromagi
oromagi
oromagi                Cindy Lou Who      INNOCENT CHILD
X.Speedrace        Ralphie Parker      ViGiLANTE
TOWN
MisterChris         Yukon Cornelius     TRACKER
WaterPhoenix    Elf on a Shelf           TRACKER (CC)
Lunatic                 Jack Skellington
whiteflame
LikeMagic                  (movie)                HATED
that1user 
drafterman 
Bullish                          (movie)
Pie
SCUM
Supa                       Mordechai              CULT RECRUITERorPRoTECTOR

LikeMagic
LikeMagic
We have to kill me soon, whenever we do it, no matter what White must go. Luna has been very town behaviorally. Bullish I am unsure of, but like Luna said there can be more than one scum among my list
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (Lunatic, drafterman, MisterChris) -- 3/6 votes 
whiteflame (Magic) -- 1/6 votes 
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
That is complete insanity. Water claimed first. Misterchris said nothing until this DP. You should wait for water to come on and explain first. You are so scummy. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Making dinner, will catch up again when I'm done.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
i'd like to clarify the full claim i made last dp. i am not a tracker i am a WATCHER. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
That is complete insanity. Water claimed first. Misterchris said nothing until this DP. You should wait for water to come on and explain first. You are so scummy. 
Yeah, when there is a CC you get the person that claimed first.

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
fuck i corrected it too late
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Predictable. Why did you lie?