XMAS MAFIA - Day Phase 2

Author: Danielle

Read-only
Total: 147
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Of course he would change his answer from Tracker to Watcher when CC'd when just about everyone said that Elf on the Shelf makes more sense as Watcher than Tracker.

He made a bad claim, got caught, and is changing his answer to the better one others thought of.
LikeMagic
Debates: 0
LikeMagic
Water is not on my carol list. It is just as possible that Scum has a tracker or watcher role and saw Luna visit me. You all should play this out. Assuming White, and likely drafter are scum, what happens if you ignore my findings and go with the water lynch. You are then down a townie and still have my hated role in the game. We know my hated role is legit since, as it turns out there was a TP and it wasn't me.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
That is complete insanity. Water claimed first. Misterchris said nothing until this DP. You should wait for water to come on and explain first. You are so scummy. 
This is a pretty cut and dry CC situation. Misterchris confirmed that I visited you with his results so he has more cred here. Also if he is wrong, we can still afford the mislynch even with hated townie, meaning if water is town we just lynch chris tomorrow for confirmed scum. Despite me having been suspect of drafter previously, I don't agree that lynching the CC'ed person over the CC'er is scummy except in lylo situations.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
VTL WaterPhoenix
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (Lunatic, drafterman, MisterChris, oromagi) -- 4/6 votes 
whiteflame (Magic) -- 1/6 votes 

LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
YOU ARES SCUM FOR SURE, You literally said that Elf could be watcher. You wanted clarity on this last DP to identify the threat to scum. It is common for tracker/watchers to fake claim the alternative to throw off scum. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
i'd like to clarify the full claim i made last dp. i am not a tracker i am a WATCHER. 
In the offchance you are town here, you still deserve to be lynched. This type of laziness is unnaceptable. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
YOU ARES SCUM FOR SURE, You literally said that Elf could be watcher. You wanted clarity on this last DP to identify the threat to scum. It is common for tracker/watchers to fake claim the alternative to throw off scum. 
He was on the same time as water wasn't he? Why wouldn't he have made water fix the mistake last day phase?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
Are you confirming caroler?
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
No it isn't.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I'd rather not answer this, I will confirm visiting magic though.
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
misterchris had a long time to cc the claim and we all acknowledge that tracker can be a scum role. I CANNOT BELIEVE that I am pretty much confirmed town, got a result FROM YOU that confirms my analysis and read on White and am still being ignored by town. Will have to discuss in postmortam wtf I should do differently to convince town in the future. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@LikeMagic
It is common for tracker/watchers to fake claim the alternative to throw off scum. 
You honestly think WP was this big brained?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
Also, no one is saying to ignore your findings. But 1 scum among 2 is better odds than 1 among 3. We get water today then tomorrow look at the carol
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@Lunatic
He was on the same time as water wasn't he? Why wouldn't he have made water fix the mistake last day phase?
Exactly, misterchris was on for awhile and never cc'd Water
Lunatic
Lunatic
Before we vote water do we get the claims from the carol results for investigators? On one hand it helps our investigators with who to target, on the other hand it gives mafia free info on potential of 1-2 townies. 

I'd like opinions on this issue.
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count

WaterPhoenix (drafterman, MisterChris, oromagi) -- 3/6 votes 
whiteflame (Magic) -- 1/6 votes 

LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@drafterman
No way, since clearly scum is powered, I have an anti-town role, scum knows who tracker and caroler are. White is scum and should be the lynch. Because if we are wrong about water which we likely are, who know what tomfoolery happens in the night changing town's odds. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@LikeMagic
misterchris had a long time to cc the claim and we all acknowledge that tracker can be a scum role. I CANNOT BELIEVE that I am pretty much confirmed town, got a result FROM YOU that confirms my analysis and read on White and am still being ignored by town. Will have to discuss in postmortam wtf I should do differently to convince town in the future. 

Don't worry, WF is next on my scum list because of your results. 

But WP is the most confirmed scum we have. And you're totally right I had a while to CC, but as I said before I was catching up. This can be proven by simply looking at the timeline of me reading and giving my thoughts in the last few pages of the DP... I was steadily working my way up to about page 10 before the DP ended. 
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
damn it before i get lyncehd let me get out my results:

i watched supa np1 and he was visited by pie and speed. speed prob used vig on him but was then killed by maf. idk what pie was doing there
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@MisterChris
It's not a very big brain move. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
If misterchris is lying, this just backfires on him. I am not saying you are wrong, it's just that the odds generally favor the CC'er in situations that aren't LYLO. If you are right, then that's awesome, we still get a lynch on scum just tomorrow. I don't see why we would lynch him first though. Misterchris was inactive all of last day phase right up until the end, so his story fits.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@LikeMagic
Water claimed at page 15 for reference. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
I'd rather not answer this, I will confirm visiting magic though.

Why?

Seems like we really need to verify Magic's claim and we have you visiting her.  You know it is suspicious to get caught visiting and then withhold your report. 
Does somebody else want to claim CAROLER?
LikeMagic
LikeMagic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
damn it before i get lyncehd let me get out my results:

i watched supa np1 and he was visited by pie and speed. speed prob used vig on him but was then killed by maf. idk what pie was doing there
We need to hear from Pie
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@LikeMagic
Exactly, misterchris was on for awhile and never cc'd Water

No,, I am talking about drafterman. Drafterman would have told water to fix his claim if he was scum with water. Chris was on right at the end of the day phase, I can easily see him not catching the tracker claim.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
you're my last hope, did you visit supa last night? if you did that confirms me as watcher.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Why?

Seems like we really need to verify Magic's claim and we have you visiting her.  You know it is suspicious to get caught visiting and then withhold your report. 
Does somebody else want to claim CAROLER?

I will claim if town wants to get information from the caroler results. Don't you think it's odd though, that if I was caroler my own name would be on her report? 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@LikeMagic
No way, since clearly scum is powered, I have an anti-town role, scum knows who tracker and caroler are. White is scum and should be the lynch. Because if we are wrong about water which we likely are, who know what tomfoolery happens in the night changing town's odds. 
We're more likely to be wrong about a 1-in-3 thing than a 1-in-2 thing. You're letting confirmation bias blind you.