your at l-2
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
24 hours remaining
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, That1User hasn't even been on the last 6 days, which doesn't bode well for our debate or for her in this game.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace

--> @oromagi
Why would it be named Antifa? The role function, sure, but I don't see why you would go from a crime as the character to an organization as the role

Well the singular form of ANTIFA is Berkeley lesbian but then the joke stops making sense.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Danielle
@whiteflame
Well, That1User hasn't even been on the last 6 days, which doesn't bode well for our debate or for her in this game.
UNVOTE

VTL Danielle for AWoL
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL Danielle I guess
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
I don't play on weekends so pinging me would have been pointless. VTL iLikePie 
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Bullish
I don't play on weekends so pinging me would have been pointless. VTL iLikePie 
No Danielle, don't you know that voting people "for activity" when they haven't shown any indication that they know game exists is the best way to advance a day phase?

Bullish, would you let a dead townie replace that1user if the townie didn't have any special information?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Danielle
@That1User
Do you win with the town?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@That1User
Guess that just leaves you. Got about 14 hours left in the DP.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
would you let a dead townie replace that1user if the townie didn't have any special information?
yes
Bullish
Bullish
That1 flaking my games 2 outta 2
Bullish
Bullish
Official Vote Count

That1 (3/6) - pie, white, lunatic,
Danielle (2/6) - oro, Speed,
lunatic (1/6) - drafter,
pie (1/6) - Danielle,

Not voting:  Supa, That1, warren

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
@warren42
@oromagi
Do you win with the town?

Yes. What would you do if I said "no?" Lol I'm not sure of the point of your question but okay.  

I'm wondering why oromagi's first instinct is to lynch inactives rather than have them replaced. Kinda seems like a lazy way to decide on lynches, especially DP1 which often ends in a No Lynch anyway. 

I'm also curious about Supa's assertion that we shouldn't try to figure out theme analysis. Why is that? He notes "roles are extremely related to characters" but what does that have to do with making it difficult to discern the theme split? The theme could be violent crimes vs. non-violent, individual crimes vs. group crimes, serious crimes (ones that carry lengthy legal punishment) vs. non-serious crimes, etc. Another possibility is that since town = crimes the scum team could be law enforcement. That's the only scenario where I could see theme analysis being useless per se, but in that case I'm not sure how Supa would know that. 

Danielle
Danielle
Actually if scum = law enforcement, I assume the mod would have given fake claims of some kind. So in that case I could see theme analysis being useless (I tend to argue this) but Supa pointing it out seems odd. He basically posted there's no use in focusing on theme and noted the characters are related to roles which seems obvious, especially after drafter already said that in post #31. A lil fluffy for my liking but not sure if it warrants getting a claim from him over Pie. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
Anyone voting that1user knows they are wasting their vote at this point. Pick someone else. How about Pie?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Danielle
How do you know you win with the town? Does your PM say so?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@warren42
Once again I am wondering the point of you asking me questions about my win con when #1 the OP clarifies that no win con = town, so even if I were scum I'd  know how to answer this question and #2 there has already been discussion about how detailed or explicit the roles are to characters. Deciding to go into a deep dive about my PM analysis therefore seems like a waste of time at this point, or a way to look like you're investigating something thoroughly when scum is not going to get caught with these questions. You should have done this with people that posted much earlier. Explain your reason for going along with this line of questioning.   
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I think the theme is non-violent crimes vs violent crimes

Or crimes that are on the lesser end of the spectrum in terms of severity (either objectively or in Bullish' opinion)
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
Anyone voting that1user knows they are wasting their vote at this point. Pick someone else. How about Pie?
Fair point, though I'm not currently sus of Pie. Might change. I'd vote for Supa because of his odd analysis, but that's his bread and butter, so I'll try to do what I couldn't accomplish in past games and see if I can get a claim from draft.

VTL Draft
whiteflame
whiteflame
Just to clarify, unvote, vtl Draft
oromagi
oromagi

I think the theme is non-violent crimes vs violent crimes

Or crimes that are on the lesser end of the spectrum in terms of severity (either objectively or in Bullish' opinion)
OK,  perhaps can we test this theory.  I'm TOWN and my crime is generally non-violent.  Does any TOWN want to state that they have a violent crime for character claim or any SCUM want to state that their crime is non-violent?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Can u ping That1 on Discord?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Once again I am wondering the point of you asking me questions about my win con when #1 the OP clarifies that no win con = town, so even if I were scum I'd  know how to answer this question and #2 there has already been discussion about how detailed or explicit the roles are to characters. Deciding to go into a deep dive about my PM analysis therefore seems like a waste of time at this point, or a way to look like you're investigating something thoroughly when scum is not going to get caught with these questions. You should have done this with people that posted much earlier. Explain your reason for going along with this line of questioning.   
+1
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
who is That1 on discord
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Crimes are crimes. To focus on a theme for no reason and draw conclusions based on it is stupid. I've maintained this position that theme analysis is pointless in these types of games
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
who is That1 on discord
KawaiiKame
Lunatic
Lunatic
Day phase ends in 5 and a half hours. What's the plan, do we want to push for claims this day phase or just let it expire? Only upside to this is to get claims to help our investigators narrow down who they are gonna target tonight I suppose. 

I personally don't see the use in analyzing the theme split until we have a flip or two. My crime is non-violent, and is kind of relevant to current/semi current events.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
 is kind of relevant to current/semi current events.
That's interesting because I'd say the same thing about my crime- relevant to current US news.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Actually if scum = law enforcement, I assume the mod would have given fake claims of some kind. 
Bullish says this in the OP:

I don't give fake claims to the mafia directly, however they may receive hints and help with fake claims, especially if the theme is a subject they're not familiar with.