Author: Bullish

Read-only
Total: 164
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
That's interesting because I'd say the same thing about my crime- relevant to current US news.
Maybe town is current events?

Who knows. Will be hard to tell until we kill at least one scum.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I'd be up for pushing for at least one more claim, unless someone else is willing to volunteer at least a character claim.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I'd be up for pushing for at least one more claim, unless someone else is willing to volunteer at least a character claim.
I can claim I guess, don't really see the harm

I am corruption- Accepting bribes for favors
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@oromagi
That's interesting because I'd say the same thing about my crime- relevant to current US news.
I'm not

Also theme split prob won't help because even if mafia is violent crimes for example, town discussion will quickly make that obvious and they'll claim a nonviolent crime
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Alright, that at least gives us something to work with. Can think of a couple of plausible roles for that. Anyone you want to push?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
 Anyone you want to push?
I am currently on that1user, and okay for her lynch. Alternative to her, probably a no lynch. The day has been kind of inactive and I only have gut reads with nothing to substantiate a push.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Alright, would still be willing to lynch That1 as well, assuming we get more people on board.
whiteflame
whiteflame
On that note,

Unvote
VTL That1
Lunatic
Lunatic
Claims

Whiteflame- Disturbing the Peace
Lunatic- Coruption, No direct role link

Unclaimed

Drafterman- Has a scum role, Direct role link
Danielle
oromagi
SupaDudz- No role link
ILikePie5
That1User
Speedrace- No role link
Warren42- No role link

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
To be clear, my role is neutral. It is found on both town and scum with fairly equal regularity. However, the name Bullish chose is tied to the Mafia version. (as an example, tracker vs. scout)
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
To be clear, my role is neutral. It is found on both town and scum with fairly equal regularity. However, the name Bullish chose is tied to the Mafia version. (as an example, tracker vs. scout)
I picked up on that, maybe the phrasing in that list makes it seem otherwise.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Are you going to join on that1 or would you prefer a no lynch today?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Unofficial Vote Count

That1- 3/6 - iLikepie5, whiteflame, lunatic
Danielle- 2/6 - oromagi, Speedrace
lunatic- 1/6 - drafterman
iLikePie5- 1/6 - Danielle

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
I'll leave my vote on scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I'll leave my vote on scum.
Strange, to say. Your vote is currently on town.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I always thought your philosophy was that town should lynch since its there primary tool for getting scum. Your vote is essentially a VTNL if your just gonna leave it hanging and do nothing to pursuade others with it.

Interesting. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
@Vader
@oromagi
@Speedrace
3 hours left. You guys okay with a no lynch, or want to get the inactive that1?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
no lynch or inactive?
drafterman
drafterman
I always thought your philosophy was that town should lynch since its there primary tool for getting scum. Your vote is essentially a VTNL if your just gonna leave it hanging and do nothing to pursuade others with it.
My philosophy has also been that voting someone that is MIA and literally can't respond to votes in game is like getting blood from a stone.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
My philosophy has also been that voting someone that is MIA and literally can't respond to votes in game is like getting blood from a stone.
Okay, so what do you suggest then? Why are you so un-interested in this game? I was just looking at the old MCU game where we went at it, and you weren't this lethargic. I'd assume you would post an alternative lynch. If it's me, at least substantiate a case or try to get people going. You are literally putting in 0 effort right now, and seem perfectly okay with town's lack of involvement. Not what I would expect from you.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I think That1 as scum would be active. But also don't really like lynching non-lurking inactives
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
Crimes are crimes. To focus on a theme for no reason and draw conclusions based on it is stupid. I've maintained this position that theme analysis is pointless in these types of games

Aside from MCU Mafia, every single themed game I've ever played in had a theme split so statistically speaking this one does as well. The OP clarifies that scum wasn't given fake claims. Ergo if the mafia doesn't know what the theme split is, it could be very easy to catch scum once we figure out the split (this is why I just said in the last End Game that going forward I will not struggle to find a fake claim as scum - the mafia can lose right off the bat simply by claiming a wrong character if pressured early). 

If the mafia does know the theme split and that's their hint, it would still narrow down the list of crimes they can choose from and increase the likelihood of them accidentally CCing someone else if pressured early. There's a limited number of roles for them to fake claim. For instance it seems very obvious to me what drafterman is claiming  because there's only a small list of town roles with mafia equivalents that sound like crimes.

So if there's any game where you're likely to catch scum with theme analysis it's this one where no fake claims were given.  LOL @ town not asking for a mass claim the one time the mod actually clarifies there were no fake claims and mafia has a pretty small selection of options (they can't even fake claim vanilla cuz it's role madness).  I can't really say anything or get too pissed cuz I wasn't online until today but man ya'll suck.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I think That1 as scum would be active. But also don't really like lynching non-lurking inactives
If she hasn't been on in 6 days she likely doesn't even know she is scum, if she is indeed scum. That said I will grant you that bullish said he was looking for confirmations before the game started, so I suppose at least both mafia have posted. 

I don't neccesarily care if we lynch someone else, or vote to no lynch. But I would like people to at least give me a decision one way or the other, instead of the laziness going on. Who do you scum read? We can still lead a lynch. Or would you rather no lynch?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
I'm not voting that1user. He/she hasn't been online in 6 days so "inactivity" gives us no information about their affiliation. Bullish confirmed he would replace inactive players. And fwiw, it's kinda funny making a big deal about the inactives yet after I had posted today there was little to no discussion. So how much are the "inactives" really to blame for lack of productive conversation on DP1? Just something to think about as I know I will always get called out for not posting on weekends. I don't really like being online at night either so I'm about to go lol. I mostly stay online from 9 am to 5 pm during the week when I have to be at the computer for work. I'll probably just VTNL since that's where this day phase is headed.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
2 and a hald hours left, help me lynch someone. Drafter? You played with scum in supadudz waifu game, do you think his lack of passion kind of resembles his play in that game? I mostly skimmed after I died but I don't remember any real effort or hard hitting analysis in that game either, so I am starting to suspect him. What do  you think?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
I'm not voting that1user. He/she hasn't been online in 6 days so "inactivity" gives us no information about their affiliation. Bullish confirmed he would replace inactive players. And fwiw, it's kinda funny making a big deal about the inactives yet after I had posted today there was little to no discussion. So how much are the "inactives" really to blame for lack of productive conversation on DP1? Just something to think about as I know I will always get called out for not posting on weekends. I don't really like being online at night either so I'm about to go lol. I mostly stay online from 9 am to 5 pm during the week when I have to be at the computer for work. I'll probably just VTNL since that's where this day phase is headed.
It's not just that1users fault or your fault or anyone's specifically. Everyone including myself, could be more active. Nothing I could push on previously could really be substantiated however, so I am just trying to push the game forward. If that1user is scum, they got a free pass all of day phase one though. If they get replaced, the person replacing them if scum also got a free pass to not be scum read for a good portion of the game. And no one made a big deal about you being inactive, people knew you would show up. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote, vtl drafterman.

We need to make things happen, and drafterman is not someone who I feel as town would be as lazy as he is currently being. In MCU villains he was constantly asking people who disgareed with current lynches who they should be voting for, and bragging about how his RVS vote created pages and pages of discussion. He seems to have absolutely 0 interest in the solving the game, and I remember him playing similarly in Waifu mafia. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
What do  you think?
There are 4 people I have concerns about atm, and not one who stands out more than another. I'd want them all to respond to me before deciding who to lynch and I doubt that's going to happen.

I really don't mind not lynching DP1, but I do think it's stupid that people didn't push for more claims in a themed game where the mod specified there were no fake claims given. Again I know I wasn't online until today so some of that's on me, but damn. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
There are 4 people I have concerns about atm, and not one who stands out more than another. I'd want them all to respond to me before deciding who to lynch and I doubt that's going to happen.

I really don't mind not lynching DP1, but I do think it's stupid that people didn't push for more claims in a themed game where the mod specified there were no fake claims given. Again I know I wasn't online until today so some of that's on me, but damn. 

You could make up for it by volunteering your claim, as did I. Then we will have 3 claims for the day, making it not so unusually wasteful.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Or you could help me push for drafters claim. Still got 2 hours.