Crimes Mafia - DP2

Author: Bullish

Total: 314
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I hate that I'm going to suggest this but we need to get rid of That1's slot. There's no way that Bullish will be able to replace both that slot and Supa's slot in a timely manner and Supa's is way townier

VTL That1User
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@warren42
Damn I thought we had all day today and all day tomorrow but it looks like the DP ends at midnight "tonight." 

I don't think voting for you was opportunistic; almost everyone else that's here had posted today.

I'm confident Supa is town. My crime is also a legitimate crime. At this point we only have one role claim outed so we need to build a wagon sufficient enough to get at least one more before deciding who to lynch. Two might be ideal though I'm not sure we'll have the time. I'm here until 5 pm and then might be off for a bit. I'm not even sure I'll be playing Mafia tonight cuz I'm really not feeling well. This injury fucked me the fuck up. But if I do wind up signing on for Discord mafia then obviously I'll be here.

We have about 6 hours left. Unvoting and vtl warren for full claim just because I think it's incredibly weird (useless) for him to be voting that1user right now, and scum is incentive to waste another day phase. 

Danielle
Danielle
Btw voting for full claim just because a character claim would be useless. At that point we'd have a bunch of character claims and then just argue over who to pressure for a full claim which we don't have time for. 
Danielle
Danielle
Also I bread crumbed my role already but doubt scum can figure it out... especially if they didn't figure out drafter's role (in the instance he's town). 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
We need to not split the vote count. Drafter and warren both have two votes. We already have drafter's full claim. Confirm if you are voting drafter for death or if you wanna pressure someone else for a full claim. The only viable pressure at this point is warren IMO. Personally I'd prefer a claim from him cuz I'm 50-50 on drafter.  

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I was one of the main posters for awhile in the day phase. To say that you have no information on me isn't true. I disagree with that on its face.

Was your intent a claim or a lynch?

Being a top poster doesn't mean you aren't scum. Currently intent is a claim.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
That1User has been modkilled for inactivity.

Her role and affiliation will be revealed at the end of today.

One person's vote has been reset: warren's vote has been set from That1 to none. Everyone else's vote remains the same. The number of votes required to lynch remains the same.
Bullish
Bullish
Official Vote Count

warren (3/5) - white, lunatic, Danielle,
drafter (2/5) - pie, Speed,
white (1/5) - drafter,

Not voting: That1, warren, Supa,

~6 hours remaining in the DP.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
Your vote has been reset.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Danielle
Remember to put your votes on a separate line.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Confirm if you are voting drafter for death 
I thought it was obvious but yes
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Correct, but you and white flame seem to have been pressuring me for not having been active during the middle portion of the phase
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
That1User has been modkilled for inactivity. 

Her affiliate will be revealed at the end of today. 
Bruh what
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
your at l-2
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Correct, but you and white flame seem to have been pressuring me for not having been active during the middle portion of the phase
And you convienently got on and active when I voted you, so it worked.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah I was pissed when I saw that cause I knew someone would say some BS about the timing
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Actually fuck it, hopefully I’ll be killed in the night and can replace Supa’s slot, if I publicly put my results then Bullish can replace me back in cause there won’t be any sort of private information.

I’m stalking. As a result I’m a tracker. N1 I select a target. I track them each night until my results are disrupted, ie my target dies, I’m roleblocked, etc. I tracked drafter to lunatic, so I can confirm the validity of that roleblock.

As a result, if I don’t die tonight it’d probably be best drafter roleblocks me so I can pick a new target and essentially become an odd night tracker. Thoughts?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I believe that claim
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright. That claim makes sense.

Unvote.
warren42
warren42
Thoughts on if drafter should block me?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Why do that
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Why did you rb Luna
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
Cause I’m stuck with drafter now, I’ll be tracking him till he dies or I’m blocked
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Oh I guess that makes sense
warren42
warren42
VTL Pie
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Why Pie
Lunatic
Lunatic
sounds good, though I was looking for a character not role but that is useful to know

vtl pie
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Out of curiosity, why do you so readily believe the claim? We already knew drafter role blocked Lunatic. 

My only concern is that he prefaced his claim by saying "hopefully I can replace Supa" but that assumes he gets NK by scum and that the mod isn't going to replace Supa tonight which would be bastard AF. I'm pretty sure warren realizes the idea that he can replace Supa is a long shot but nonetheless I don't see that claim as any more scummy than drafter's. Are you keeping your vote on him? 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
Out of curiosity, why do you so readily believe the claim? We already knew drafter role blocked Lunatic. 
I'm keeping it on drafter yeah. And because stalking --> tracking
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
I think I believe warren. In an earlier post he said he would sus Luna except for the fact that Luna was RB and there was no NK. Unless warren is scum with Luna, it wouldn't make sense for him to defend Luna in this way and try to pick out townies. warren also seemed to readily believe drafter's claim (again not that role verification = alignment verification) indicating he is probs telling the truth about tracking him. And the claim does make sense. Out of the two of them warren seems more town.

Do you think we have enough time to pressure Pie? It wouldn't make sense unless he signs on.