TRUMP MUST GO TODAY

Author: oromagi

Total: 82
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
There is little objective doubt that Hillaryous Balloon Girl destroyed email evidence that had been under congressional subpoena. That alone, should have been prosecuted [because those emails were DOS business, and not yoga or Chelsea's wedding planning], but I have felt the DOJ under Trump has had a lackluster performance, meaning, in my view, that the DOJ has been an under-performer for at least 12 years, and probably longer. That lack of performance has more to do with no finding of criminal activity on the part of Ms. Clinton than any claim of lack of evidence.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

-> @oromagi
There is little objective doubt that Hillaryous Balloon Girl destroyed email evidence that had been under congressional subpoena.
Investigated 10 times and zero evidence for this claim was ever discovered.  Your lack of doubt is unwarrented by the facts on hand.

I guess your argument then is that Clinton's conduct would have been proven to be much, much worse than Trump's and that all your evidence for this claim resides in e-mails nobody has ever seen?  Does that sound like a well-founded argument to anybody?

That alone, should have been prosecuted [because those emails were DOS business, and not yoga or Chelsea's wedding planning],
Since you admit that nobody's ever seen these emails, why do you claim knowledge of the contents and what those contents might prove?  Why have you failed to advise Congress during all those long and public investigations that discovered little to criticize and nothing to condemn? 

but I have felt the DOJ under Trump has had a lackluster performance, meaning, in my view, that the DOJ has been an under-performer for at least 12 years, and probably longer. That lack of performance has more to do with no finding of criminal activity on the part of Ms. Clinton than any claim of lack of evidence.
You think that Trump wasn't trying hard enough to pin some crime on Clinton?  The way I remember it, "lock her up" was the actual goddamned slogan of the 2016 Republican Convention.   Trump tweeted just a few weeks ago how pissed he is that Barr didn't arrest and convict Clinton, BIden, and Obama although Trump starts to mumble when it comes to explaining why.  We've seen Trump in action: demanding that foreign govts. manufacture evidence of crimes by his political enemies, threatening Secretaries of State with jail time if they don't manufacture 11,000 votes for Trump.  The only thing that has kept Clinton out of prison these past 4 years are the steadfast careerists and the astonishing lack of any substantial evidence.  Are you really pretending that Trump's 300 some tweets promoting the QAnon theory that Hillary is a pedophile does not make 300 horrifying  attempts to invent some crime against her?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@oromagi
78 Million American Citizens:

We love President Trump
Trump is our President
We do not think he should be impeached
We do not think he should be removed from office

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ethang5
I can see why you would love Trump. He had 5 kids with 3 different women and he gave the USA the first Soviet Union born First Lady that 
has a cute accent since English is not her first language.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@FLRW
I can see why you would love Trump. He had 5 kids with 3 different women and he gave the USA the first Soviet Union born First Lady that has a cute accent since English is not her first language.
And every one of those qualities is vital for a good president? The sheer pettiness of the derangement is astounding. I, and millions of American citizens, love Trump because he....
1. Kept his promises to us
2. Improved the economy
3. Respected our religious rights
4. Attended to America first
5. Did not tolerate loony leftist ideas
6. Started no wars
7. Kept our military strong
8. Placed sane judges on the courts
9. Did not care for political correctness
10. Was transparent, saying to us exactly what he thought

But I guess you think the number of kids he had was a better standard on which to judge his performance. 
sadolite
sadolite
What positive purpose does the US federal govt serve anymore? I cant think of anything. To bad the who fucking capitol wasn't burned to the ground. I sure as fuck wouldn't know the difference in my day to day life other than maybe keeping more of the money I earn.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@sadolite
In burning down small businesses or burning down the capitol, which do you think would be more harmful to the country?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ethang5
Burning down the small business is worse. They create wealth and jobs. The capitol confiscates it and squanders it. If the capitol was burned down today it wouldn't affect my life at all. Where as if the small business  I work at was burned down 40 jobs would be lost and hundreds of thousands in tax revenue derived from actual wealth creation would be lost.  A lost govt job is a net gain for the taxpayer and only a loss for that govt employees income. Their income is not paid  based on wealth creation but it being confinscated to pay them. Govt jobs are a cost of doing business to all who create wealth, many of those jobs serving no useful or cost benefit to any business or wealth creator. I am not anti govt, I am anti big govt. Govt as it exists now is a burden to society and all who pay taxes on actual wealth creation. Their taxes are being wasted and squandered at a rate faster than can be generated. See deficit spending and national debt. The capitol building has no more value to me  than my own home or business I actually value it less because the people who reside in it are a burden to me the taxpayer. No cost benefit to its existence as it is today so I have no respect for it. Let it burn, I don't care. As a wealth creator and tax payer I am better of without it and the people who work in it. I don't want the people in  the capitol  to die, just put on trial for sedition, treason and bankrupting the country. Then if a penalty of death is in order upon conviction , so be it.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@sadolite
Do you then think is weird that the mass media praised the people looting and burning down small businesses all over the country and re condemning the people who were let in to the capitol and broke only a couple of windows? 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ethang5
No, I think the whole thing was staged to make others look bad.   There will be staged events at the inauguration to make people look bad even though there are no planned protests by any conservative groups. They would be fools to go to the inauguration. What ever happens will be blamed on them. I predict a mass Las Vegas style shooting for sure.  
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ethang5
--> @oromagi
78 Million American Citizens:

We love President Trump
Trump is our President
We do not think he should be impeached
We do not think he should be removed from office
Presidential results From The Associated Press

Joe Biden
Democratic Party

306 electoral votes

51.4% of votes

Donald Trump
Republican Party

232 electoral votes

46.9% of votes

• You've got your statistics wrong
  • You've failed to note that Biden received far more support than Trump
  • Not every vote for Trump should be misinterpreted as love for Trump
  • Most Americans who voted for Trump nevertheless recognize that Biden won the election (including Donald Trump)
  • Many people who voted for Trump in November nevertheless endorse Trump's impeachment for the attempted coup of Jan 6
    • Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has voiced his support for impeachment, although he has not yet decided to vote for conviction.
  • One cannot claim to be an American citizen but also seek the violent  rejection of the main instrument of democracy.  You must choose one or the other.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ethang5

I can see why you would love Trump. He had 5 kids with 3 different women and he gave the USA the first Soviet Union born First Lady that has a cute accent since English is not her first language.
And every one of those qualities is vital for a good president? The sheer pettiness of the derangement is astounding. I, and millions of American citizens, love Trump because he....
2. Improved the economy
6. Started no wars
All of these assertions are counterfactual except number 6- no wars.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@sadolite
I predict a mass Las Vegas style shooting for sure.
At the inauguration??
ethang5
ethang5

2. Improved the economy
6. Started no wars

All of these assertions are counterfactual except number 6- no wars.
Lol. All are cold facts. Only #6 you can't spin. But remember Democrats predicted Trump would get us in a war, and tried to restrict the traditional power of the president. Blazing hypocrites all.

Presidential results From The Associated Press...
Why are you reposting the same bogus results from a fake news site?

Not every vote for Trump should be misinterpreted as love for Trump
I said nothing about love.  And love matters not concerning votes. Every vote for Trump is a vote for Trump, 

Most Americans who voted for Trump nevertheless recognize that Biden won the election (including Donald Trump)
Quite untrue. Trump acquiesced when he realized that Biden had successfully stolen the election and that continued resistance would likely spark off a civil war. 

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has voiced his support for impeachment, although he has not yet decided to vote for conviction.
The rush to kiss the ring of the new king will be hectic. It happens every changeover. 

One cannot claim to be an American citizen but also seek the violent  rejection of the main instrument of democracy.  You must choose one or the other.
So says the total hypocrite who rejected the main instrument of democracy the entire 4 years Trump was in office. Get away from me before I puke.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ethang5
yes, what better way to initiate gun confiscation
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ethang5

Don't forget Trump's republican values of increasing unemployment from 4.3 percent when he took 
office to 6.7 percent when he will leave. And he increased the National Debt by $7.8 trillion.
But then what else would a low intellect con-man do?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
Proof that no matter who is President the American taxpayer is going to take it strait up the ass. You think Biden will be any better? He has already said he will increase the debt by 1.9 trillion his first day in office by implementing some worthless pay off package that will benefit no one who pays taxes. Just more debt piled on to the backs of future generations. The govt is fucking worthless no matter who is President.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ethang5
Dismissing the Associated Press as fake news discredits your argument more than any counter from me possibly could.  Since by that claim alone you demonstrate ignorance of what is real and what is not, why should anybody give your opinion any weight?
oromagi
oromagi
Present estimates of Trump's contribution to US debt have surpassed $16trillion by 2026.  That's an 82% increase in national debt with nothing to show for it. 

$16Trillion could have bought us 8 Iraq War sized wars
$16Trillion could have bought us 20 Obamacare sized programs
$16Trillion could have bought us nearly 100 Apollo-sized NASA programs

Except for a 300 mile upgrade to the our border defenses, I can't think of a single public benefit achieved for that astonishing cost.

Beyond all the other epithets, Trump will certainly be remembered as the worst manager of public funds in human history.

And unlike any other President, we will actually be able to point to large amounts of that debt- millions if not billions that actually went straight into the President's pocket during his term.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@oromagi
@FLRW
Don't forget Trump's republican values of increasing unemployment from 4.3 percent when he took 
office to 6.7 percent when he will leave. A
Disingenuous. Trump decreased unemployment until covid caused the economy to slow. You have basically told a lie.

he increased the National Debt by $7.8 trillion.
Congress controls spending, not the President, and Congress was democratic. Another lie.

But then what else would a low intellect con-man do?
You aren't a con man. Your intellect is too low.

Dismissing the Associated Press as fake news discredits your argument more than any counter from me possibly could. 
Lol. Right. What's the difference in what is reported and how it's reported between MSNBC, CNN, and the AP? Nothing. The AP  is basically just another arm of the DNC.

Since by that claim alone you demonstrate ignorance of what is real and what is not, why should anybody give your opinion any weight?
Cancelling again? Think about it Einstein. We say the election was rigged, and you post the rigged election results as "proof" that it wasn't rigged! Is that a logical response?

I don't need you to give me any "weight". I'd rather you answer questions instead of dodging and running away. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Only Trump said the election was rigged.

Though 78million drooling acolytes stood with their fists in the air shouting Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer....Without even putting their diminutive brains into gear.

Fortunately 78 million is a minority.

And sensible people thought about it.

Just a friendly jibe Mr E.....I'm sure that you are thoughtful too......Just a plain old conservative teddy bear.

Mharman
Mharman
Oromagi: Orange man bad.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mharman
Oromagi: Orange man bad.
A simple lesson many refuse to learn.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
shouting Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer.
show me that video, or are you committing the same extremism you accuse Trump of doing?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
A simple lesson many refuse to learn.
Or, a simple lesson many refuse to burn.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
It was an analogy, though the comparison is realistic.

People believing the rhetoric of the charismatic fuhrer, without consideration of the truth.

Which led to the extermination of 11 million people, in Europe.

Let's hope it's just 5 in Washington.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@zedvictor4
Studies have shown that Trumpists can't do abstract thinking.  Figurative language is lost on them.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
People believing the rhetoric of the charismatic 
You mean like Jesus-charismatic? Charisma is not only a negative trait.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Jesus might have been as dull as ditch water.

Don't believe everything you read in the press.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@zedvictor4
Nope. But, then, my information on Jesus is not derived from the the ordinary media. Your own Oxford University should be guide: Dominvs Illvminatio Mea.