Protestors were INVITED into the Capital Building - - 57 seconds of uncut video,

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 80
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
Protestors were INVITED into the Capital Building - - 57 seconds of uncut video,

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yep/
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
EVERY PROTESTOR IS AN UWITTING PUPPET.

BLM. MAGA. SJW. THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
More video showing police cooperation with DC protestors,

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
Alternative link to main story,

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
enlightened centrism
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
enlightened centrism
Did I forget to mention I'm a radical anti-centrist?

Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@3RU7AL
It's unclear how the door got open, but all the cops are just letting them walk by. It seems to suggest that they opened it on purpose. Who made the decision? Given the docility of all of those officers suggests a top-down decision, or at least one made by the officers on the spot as a group, or something. What part of the capitol is this? Oh well, I'm sure questions like this will be answered eventually, probably in some 400 page dossier 9 months from now that I won't bother to read.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Death23
Oh well, I'm sure questions like this will be answered eventually,
You seem to have significantly more FAITH in the system than I do.

I haven't heard a single peep about this anywhere in "the news".

I'm actually very surprised my upload wasn't insta-banned by the magical algorithm.
Death23
Death23
-->
@3RU7AL
Nah, I was just typing too fast. I'm really not so sure. More accurately I consider it something to be plausibly or probably answered by the upcoming investigations.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Trust Authority.

Trust Con-gress.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Death23
Nah, I was just typing too fast. I'm really not so sure. More accurately I consider it something to be plausibly or probably answered by the upcoming investigations.
Do you think that it might be conceivable that someone wants to make the trumpians look extra scary and calculated that getting video of them wandering aimlessly on the floor of the Senate would stoke broad public outrage?

THIS IS AN ATTENTION WAR.
Death23
Death23
-->
@3RU7AL
Well, it’s capitol police right. Hmmm I see your line of thinking but perhaps not the same motive. Like, maybe someone wanted them to succeed in stopping the certification. Maybe they got the door opened from the outside somehow and the cops decided to just let them through. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Death23
Maybe they got the door opened from the outside somehow and the cops decided to just let them through.
The cops "just decided"?

All the cops at the front of the building were brandishing their weapons and yelling at people.

Did you watch the second video?

Here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOiKJf45lQ (just click through the "warnings" they mean nothing).

Screaming commands at people while implicitly threatening deadly force is standard-operating-procedure.

If they "just decided" to let people walk in, they'd be on "the news" today being pilloried as "pro-trump-idiots" who "infiltrated" the Capital police force.

Please turn the outrage knob on the side of your head all the way to 11.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
guess you didnt
Death23
Death23
-->
@3RU7AL
Well, they did have two resignations of the capital police sergeants. Maybe congress already knows about it and the heads have rolled already.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The cops sure are corrupt. Then again if the teachers aren’t teaching you anything, it is to fire the teachers and not close the damn board of education. Defunding the police doesn’t help because we need proper management of money in the police department, not to left them with a bunch of douchebags ruining the police as a whole. The police obviously needs money to fire corrupt officers and find new ones.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@3RU7AL
--> @Death23
Oh well, I'm sure questions like this will be answered eventually,

I haven't heard a single peep about this anywhere in "the news".

I'm actually very surprised my upload wasn't insta-banned by the magical algorithm.
If you haven't heard a single peep about cops breaking lines, clearing barriers, taking selfies then I have a hard time believing you've been paying much attention.  I was seeing video on MSNBC of police moving barriers, etc as early as 15:30 Wednesday and I've heard maybe 30 media packages on the subject since.  The Washington Post had a story asking the same questions as you by 17:30.  This has been a fairly regular news point all over the media since.  Here's Joe Scarborough berating the cops the next morning:

“Why do you scream at people for walking across the street three blocks away from the Capitol? Why are you known as ‘badasses’ around the Capitol but then Trump supporters come in and you open the fucking doors for them?” Scarborough, a former GOP congressman with years of experience in the Washington, D.C., asked aloud. “You open the doors for them and let them breach the People’s House! What is wrong with you?”
The police are claiming that pieces are being taken out of context and that most of the videos took place an hour or two after the invasion but it 's hard to know what to credit.  I certainly think some of the vids  look very suspicious but I'm open to improved context.  Is it possible that some subset of officers were sympathetic to Trump's intent to subvert the election or the extremists' plot to assassinate the Vice President?  I'm open to that possibility, at least.  There's long history of police advocating for more authoritarian government and Trump generally enjoys majority within police forces.

We know that the new Chief and McConnell's Sargent-at-Arms have already resigned.

We know that Trump refused at least two requests for reinforcement after witnessing the CH police get over-run, so clearly out-numbered cops was part of Trump's plan:  did Trump actually go so far as to coerce some active collusion?  I would not put it past Trump.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
The police are claiming that pieces are being taken out of context and that most of the videos took place an hour or two after the invasion but it 's hard to know what to credit.
Why would they let people into the building AFTER "the invasion"?

Oh, it's over now?  You guys are all leaving?  Hey, before you go, why don't you ENTER THE BUILDING??  We'll even open the doors for you.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
Please link to either video of the actual Scarborough footage or some "official" mainstream coverage.

Looking specifically for the quote you cited, I found, secondary, fringe and independent reports of the Scarborough event.

These reports say things like,

"Scarborough drops F bomb",

Who cares?  The story is not about an F bomb.

"Scarborough accuses Capital police of assisting protestors"

Accuses??  Why don't they just show the footage?  Can they not find it?  Aren't they professional journalists??

It's weird to me how easily they can turn a story into a RED-HERRING by trying to make it about "the Scarborough" while obviously downplaying the actual story.

Nobody gives a shit about the Scarborough.  THAT'S NOT THE STORY.

The "best" clip I could find so far, is from "the hollywood reporter" - [LINK]

It plays audio of the Scarborough after saying, "protestors BROKE INTO the Capital building" and then saying, "Scarborough calls for TRUMP's arrest" (which is what they want outrage all day and outrage all night turn the poor people against the other poor people in red hats) and "Scarborough ACCUSES police of cooperating with protestors".

It's not an "accusation".  They're acting like he's "crazy".

They play the Scarborough audio over still images of protestors clashing with police, directly contradicting the audio, making Scarborough seem unhinged and out of touch with reality.

WHY DIDN'T THEY SIMPLY SHOW THE 57 SECOND LONG CLIP OF THE PROTESTORS CALMLY AND PEACEFULLY BEING LET INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING???

Ok, here's a clip from MSNBC - [LINK]

It's an uncut 7 minutes of AUDIO from the Scarborough rant with the f bomb clipped out.

In the full context, especially with the audio played over "scary" images of protestors clashing with police, the rant itself plays very strongly as a PRO-POLICE-STATE rant.

Make sure you pay attention to the part where they emphasize that "trumppies are cult members" (of course biden supporters aren't cult members, of course not).

I believe this clip also plays well because it suggests that the TRUMPPIES and the POLICE are "RACISTS" (pure rampant speculation, opinion stated as fact).

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY SHOWN THE 57 SECOND LONG CLIP IN THE FULL 7 MINUTES THEY DEVOTED TO THIS RANT.

Instead, when the Scarborough says "the cops opened the doors for them", that audio plays over protestors entering the building through a broken window and footage of protestors entering through a broken door and smashing a window with their fist.

The video very specifically suggests that the Scarborough is speaking metaphorically, as if their incompetence "opened the door".  the Scarborough does devote a good portion of the rant to complaining about how unprepared the police seemed to be.

the Scarborough practically rants, "WE NEED TANKS AND MACHINEGUN NESTS AND RAZOR-WIRE ON EVERY STREET IN WASHINGTON!!!!!"

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY SHOWN THE 57 SECOND LONG CLIP.

WHY NOT JUST SHOW THE CLIP.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
What gets me is why would anyone would want to go in that  pedophile, child trafficking protecting  shithole in the first place. There is no amount of money in the world that would get me to go in that satanic shithole. It should be burned to the ground with everyone in it.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
The only logical explanation for letting the protestors in is to accomplish a political objective - such as increasing online censorship and directing the tools of US military occupation inwards on the domestic population.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
Good point.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Intelligence_06
The cops sure are corrupt. Then again if the teachers aren’t teaching you anything, it is to fire the teachers and not close the damn board of education. Defunding the police doesn’t help because we need proper management of money in the police department, not to left them with a bunch of douchebags ruining the police as a whole. The police obviously needs money to fire corrupt officers and find new ones.
The cops sure are corrupt.

we need proper management of money in the police department

SO, ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD GIVE THE CORRUPT COPS MORE MONEY?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Death23
Maybe congress already knows about it and the heads have rolled already.
Why is this ("congress already knows") not being covered in "the news"?

Is it not "news-worthy"?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
SO, ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD GIVE THE CORRUPT COPS MORE MONEY?

Works for every government-run institution.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Is it not "news-worthy"?

Congress controls the news.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
Election Fraud 2020: Capitol ‘Siege’ | Red Flags Point to Orchestrated False Flag ‘Insurrection’

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@3RU7AL
Why would they let people into the building AFTER "the invasion"?
at some point the decision was made that they were not going to be able to hold them out because the perimeter was already breached. At that point their priority changed from keeping them out of the building, to protecting the people inside the building. So it is conceivable that certain parts of the building were "sacrificed" to keep them away from the areas where they were moving the congressmen, senators etc. 

But there have not been enough details about when, how and why decisions were made. The videos of police just letting people through, taking selfies etc are disturbing.