Author: Bullish

Read-only
Total: 119
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Are you going to vote for someone or not?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Sure. 

VtL pie
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
where ya at
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Like I said, Bullish screwed me over when he mod killed That1. My vote will stand on Drafter because Roleblocker is the most scum affiliated role so far.
But role stealer is a scummy role too...
Lunatic
Lunatic
Its hard with pie, because he is kind of a stubborn player, and sticks to meta logic way too easily. But come on.. Role stealer, is along the same lines as stalker and hooker, and he is suspicious of drafter? This logic actually works against me, since my role doesn't have a scummy connotation, but thats three different scum sounding roles, if anything scum sounding roles should appear town to him given his own role.

warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
I can confirm drafter targeted Danielle
warren42
warren42
Also I got the LSD thanks white flame/Supa haha
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Who do you suspect?

warren42
warren42
Looks like whiteflame gave me the LSD. Hopefully it’s something fun. Thanks whiteflame.

Also for the claims list remember I have to track the same person each night unless I’m disrupted somehow. So if drafter dies or I’m blocked.

Neither drafter nor Danielle carried the kill last night. That means there is at least one scum in {whiteflame, pie, speed, lunatic}

Neither drafter nor lunatic carried N1. Therefore there’s at least one scum in {whiteflame, pie, speed, Danielle}

{whiteflame, pie, speed} are on both lists. Whiteflame is probably town. I want to lynch one of speed/pie.
warren42
warren42
This does all assume drafter is roleblocker, and obviously if he knows I’m indefinitely tracking him he wouldn’t carry N2, but the statements still hold true.
warren42
warren42
That also lines up with my POE from last DP
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
But role stealer is a scummy role too...
You’re more than welcome to lynch me. Bullish fucked us anyways
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
My other question is, why was warren not killed?

On Pie, he's literally constructed his entire claim such that it goes "oh I can confirm this role but oh wait, I actually can't confirm it"

I think Pie is scum but worried we're getting played by Warren lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
Going to sleep
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
On Pie, he's literally constructed his entire claim such that it goes "oh I can confirm this role but oh wait, I actually can't confirm it"
I could’ve but I can’t now cause Bullish decided to modkill That1 over Supa. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
:| sir
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Sure
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
VTL danielle for a claim.
I'll join this. VTL Danielle.

At this point, we at least have narrowed the window of possible scum, but more info before we pursue the lynch makes sense. Hopefully this time, we can actually get a lynch off.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
I'll join this. VTL Danielle.

At this point, we at least have narrowed the window of possible scum, but more info before we pursue the lynch makes sense. Hopefully this time, we can actually get a lynch off.

Sounds good. Out of the active players, who are you most willing to lynch right now?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Tougher call. I'm unsure about Draft, but I have a hard time disbelieving his claim as much as other people have stated, so for me, it's between Speed and Pie. I agree with warren that the NK had to be between the two of them, and since neither of them have behaved scummily, I'm making my decision based on their role claims. Much as the vanilla claim is impossible to verify (and based on previous games, Speed would claim vanilla as scum), Pie's claim comes off as the oddest. The 2X rolestealer just seems incredibly arbitrary in terms of numbers of uses. His choice of targets is very convenient as well. I think it makes sense as a way to avoid attention since it seems like a ballsy claim at first glance, but the number of factors that make me doubt it are greater than those for Speed. It could also be both of them, but for now, Pie seems like the more likely of the two to be scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Tougher call. I'm unsure about Draft, but I have a hard time disbelieving his claim as much as other people have stated, so for me, it's between Speed and Pie. I agree with warren that the NK had to be between the two of them, and since neither of them have behaved scummily, I'm making my decision based on their role claims. Much as the vanilla claim is impossible to verify (and based on previous games, Speed would claim vanilla as scum), Pie's claim comes off as the oddest. The 2X rolestealer just seems incredibly arbitrary in terms of numbers of uses. His choice of targets is very convenient as well. I think it makes sense as a way to avoid attention since it seems like a ballsy claim at first glance, but the number of factors that make me doubt it are greater than those for Speed. It could also be both of them, but for now, Pie seems like the more likely of the two to be scum.
That's kinda where I am too. Danielle looks kinda good for not carrying the night kill since she was roleblocked, but she could have been a side role or something so I wanna hear from her and compare her claim, but I am thinking pie is the lynch today.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
bump
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Sure
I expect outrage when I flip Town 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You have to use your role today, you know that right?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
If y’all think I’m scum the second highest scumread should be the lynch so Lunatic can overturn it and control their vote, while at the same time essentially confirming himself.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You have to use your role today, you know that right?
I will if the majority of town want me too, but honestly I am hoping that's not the case because that will be 3 no lynches in a row. I was hoping to use it on that1user dp1 (which is why I was dismissing drafters water from a stone argument, since I was making that spot non useless since I could control it's vote after that point). 

Speedrace
Speedrace
Oh I thought we were at LYLO but we're not

VTL Pie

Has to be him per warren. If not then it's warren himself
Speedrace
Speedrace
Or draft isn't a roleblocker but I'm willing to believe that claim for now
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@drafterman
@whiteflame
@warren42
@Speedrace
If we lynch pie, you want me to over turn it or nah?