Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 540
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
What you asked pie and he told you that?
It's my role in my role PM. It prevents other roles from being interfered with.

When I first claimed I explained that you should be able to strengthen and you didn't say anything then. If my kill wouldn't normally go through, it should now go through if you enable me. I don't understand how that wasn't the idea from the get go...
I read that you were 1x vig. I didn't read all of these contingencies. All I can do is prevent mafia from interfering with the operation of your role. I can't override the restrictions of your role itself and I never claimed I could.

lol at drafter looking for an excuse for his role not to work
For the record, this is what I agreed to:

So here's my compromise: I am Lauren Boebert, the 1x vig. I was initially probably going to just waive my kill every night phase unless we had results that guaranteed a scum or something. But I will promise to use it on elminster tonight, since he says he is not a power role. My kill will go through no matter what unless role blocked, or killed by the scum carrying the night kill, according to pie. Pie hasn't answered my question about whether a strengthener would allow the kill to go through though, and I doubt he will since doing so might be considered bastard modding. But it stands to reason that if you strengthen me it should go through. If mafia roleblock you, I would assume my kill should be free of being blocked obviously, and go through. If it doesn't, then mikal was the mafia carrying out the night kill and you guys know to lynch him next day phase. 
You didn't say anything about your target needing to target you as well for your kill to go through.

You've changed your role from "my kill will go through no matter what unless role blocked" to "my kill only goes through if my target also targets me."
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
It's my role in my role PM. It prevents other roles from being interfered with.
So then it should work on me then.

I read that you were 1x vig. I didn't read all of these contingencies. All I can do is prevent mafia from interfering with the operation of your role. I can't override the restrictions of your role itself and I never claimed I could.
So your role and my role is useless? Theres no way he wouldn't let the kill go through

You didn't say anything about your target needing to target you as well for your kill to go through.

You've changed your role from "my kill will go through no matter what unless role blocked" to "my kill only goes through if my target also targets me."
It literally makes no difference, under the first thing we thougt (under your own logic) it still would have been a mechanic preventing the kill from going off. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote, vtl drafterman
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Speedrace (2/6) - Greyparrot, Elminster 
Greyparrot (2/6) - Speed, Whiteflame
Elminster (1/6) - Drafter
Drafterman (1/6) - Lunatic

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
You’re voting me because you lied about how your role works? Lol.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
this is on u bruh, explain again in detail how your role works.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
You’re voting me because you lied about how your role works? Lol.
Your the one scared of the your role not working the way its designed to lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
I copied and pasted it already exactly as pie said

So in summary if Mafia A targets you but you target Mafia B only you will die. If Mafia A targets you and you target Mafia A, you both will die. If you aren’t targeted by mafia your shot will go through
drafterman
drafterman
Pie confirms that killing will still stop roles from going through.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
There is 1 thing you will do: kill mikal

There is 1 things drafter will do: strengthen you

There are 4 possible things mafia can do with the kill: (A) have mikal kill you; (B) have non-mikal kill you; (C) have mikal kill drafter; (D) have non-mikal kill drafter

There are 4 possible things mafia can do with the RB: (W) have mikal RB you; (X) have non-mikal RB you; (Y) have mikal RB drafter; (Z) have non-mikal RB drafter

There are 4x4=16 possibilities here. I need you to run through all of them, and tell me under which circumstances would mikal not die.

_ A B C D
W☐☐☐☐
X☐☐☐☐
Y☐☐☐☐
Z☐☐☐☐
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
you have a fundamental mis-understanding of how both of our roles work lol
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Policy lynching should only be applied to current game behavior
Vader
Vader
I think Lunatic and Elminister are town. I just don't think that anyone would fake a reaction like this, especially since Drafter was pushing this policy lynch thing. I think this makes them a town tell at the moment. I think Elm's reaction to wanting out and Luna's want to take it seriously make them town tells. I think Elm is more town, as i don't think scum would just want to be willingly replaced. Gut feelings this is desperation on Luna trying to help town, but I could be wrong
Vader
Vader
Everything from about 93-125 is just Luna Elm and Drafter bitching 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
So far Greyparrot not full claiming isn't bad but suspicious, and his response to "mixed reactions" is sorta weird.

Vader
Vader
I don't put it past Pie to give roles I've never heard of, only for it to be a renamed role, so I kinda buy GP's claim, but I do think it could work as a fake claim for Role Cop. Still reading tho
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
I think what Elm means is that a policy lynch on him for just existing is bullshit. I don't think he meant, "you voting me is bullshit I'm gonna quit." i think he was referring to the tunnel you had on him for past mafia games
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
So you're a Weak Vig
Vader
Vader
I buy that Lunatic's role is a 1x variant, but the role itself is essentially a Weak Vig. The fact that it's 1x the variant makes it so an underpowered role. 
Vader
Vader
With that being said, I still don't have any definitive scum reads. I think Grey is a lean town read. Mikal is a slight town. Rest is null
Elminster
Elminster
Unvote 

Vtl drafter

Elminster
Elminster
Still sheeping luna 

Kinda want him to die anyway as a reverse policy lynch so I can actually enjoy the game. 

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Greyparrot
Prove me to your town and kill drafter with us 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You said exactly what I thought about him trying to trigger me.  If you sus him , vote him 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Bullish
For any A, both Luna and Mikal die. For any B, Mikal dies.

For C and D, I am asking Pie if my ability still goes through if I am killed.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Elminster
Sure, since you seem to be town as I doubt your scum buddies would allow you to quit

VTL DRAFTER.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Drafterman (3/6) - Lunatic, Greyparrot, Elm
Greyparrot (2/6) - Speed, Whiteflame
Elminster (1/6) - Drafter

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Thought I unvoted.

Unvote
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Bullish
If I'm killed my ability doesn't go through. Not sure why, but that's how Pie is playing it this game.

So for C and D, my ability doesn't go through mkeaning for CW/CX/DW/DX, I die and in CY/CZ/DY/DZ Mikal and I die.

So basically maf have a free kill-roleblock ability somehow.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Greyparrot
In what way would scum buddies prevent someone from quitting if someone wanted to quit?