Cosmic Trinary Outline

Author: ebuc

Total: 41
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Cosmic Trinary Outline aka " U "niverse/" G "od

1} Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/conceptual that, exist in complementation to the following #2 #3,

------------conceptual line-of-demarcation------------------------------------

2} eternally existent, Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces/surrounds the following #3,

3} eternally existent, finite, occupied Space Universe, that, has Cosmic Trinary set and many special-case trinary subsets.

Enjoy the ride, or not.   A binary cause and effect also ha a third aspect we label as resultant ergo another Cosmic Trinary.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Past >>>>>>>>>>>>> Arrow-of-Time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..............................................................Space( * ) i ( *  )Space..................................................................

<<<<< Resultant{s} { Past } <<<<<<<<< Effect { now } <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cause { Future } <<<<<<<<

She loves mes, she loves me not. She loves me and  now we have a third { progeny } to love, or, not to love. 

Xx - Xy Trinary plus one

Bilateral hemispheres and third corpus callosum

Bilateral nerves and third spinal chord

Bilateral testes and external extension { Xy }

Bilateral ovaries and internalized entrance { Xx }

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
Seems like your third part of each of your examples are just arbitrarily chosen to prove your point
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
@Sum1hugme
To be fair...I've been reading Hawking lately....And it does seem that making things up, to prove made up things is the establishment norm.....I'm still not convinced that Black Holes exist.

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@zedvictor4
Lol what? What did hawking make up? And we have a picture of a black hole now. Also, we detected gravitational waves from black holes. Also, we have the ability to calculate the effects of a black hole's gravity.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Sum1hugme
From what I've reading,  all theory....And from what I've been reading nothing proven.

And so show me an actual picture of a Black Hole.....I would genuinely be interested to see it.
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@zedvictor4
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/news/black-hole-image-makes-history
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
You've been unable to demonstrate any of these numbers because you have refused to share where you get your information, as I asked previously and you simply called me stupid and using "mind games", its not using mind games to ask for a source.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
Seems like your third part of each of your examples are just arbitrarily chosen to prove your point
My trinary points are made of truths and facts. When you find a comment by me that is false, please make clear which statement and the mechanism by which it is false.  You have not done that.

Play again?

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@ebuc
Clarify the third point, it isn't hard to guess what he's talking about. It seems like you're playing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
There are four types of black holes: stellar, intermediate, supermassive, and miniature. The most commonly known way a black hole forms is by stellar death. Ergo that is trinary plus one. Trinary is ihherently included in four.

....."Black holes have three "layers": the outer and inner event horizon, and the singularity."... See LINK

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
Bilateral ovaries and internalized entrance { Xx
  Why choose the entrance to the "place" as the thirdling for your example? It seems arbitrary.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
Why choose the entrance to the "place" as the thirdling for your example? It seems arbitrary.
2 testes and the extenstion { Xy } aka male where male organ for orgasmism resides

2 ovaries and the entrance { Xx } aka woman where  female organ for ograsm resides

Why do you want to exclude facts, truths  relating to that of a womans anatomy?
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
What im saying is you could choose any third thing to make the example, but it would still seem arbitrary. I could say "two eyes and a brain to process it." That doesn't mean those are the only three things about that system, so it isn't clear what you're trying to demonstrate with these examples.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
What im saying is you could choose any third thing to make the example, but it would still seem arbitrary. I could say "two eyes and a brain to process it." That doesn't mean those are the only three things about that system, so it isn't clear what you're trying to demonstrate with these examples.
2 testes and the extenstion are three primary parts of the male anatomy and in very close proximity as far as relationship to each other. Same goes for woman.  That you cant see that or understand that trinary set is not my concern. They are both obvious truths facts that do not require rocket science mathematics to grasp.es
As for bilateral set of eyes, now you've hit on something less obvious, however, what is obvious is that in case of eyes, and ears, they a part of a triagular system of getting fix on something. i.e. one eye will will not allow a person a depth { Z } view point but does allow for hieght { X } and width { Y }.

Triangulation is to get a fix on something i.e. to find the location in 2D or 3D.  GPS uses triangulation and long before that miltary used three differrent sources --ex radi towers to get a fix on a somethings location---.

But that two eyes plus perspective., howver that is physical, because it is the photons entering the eyes --two eyes-- that accounts for andy 3D perception.  Is there a third trinary aspect o two eyes that is physical body?  I dunno. Ive not researched into to it.

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
Define "trinary"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
Define "trinary"
Your kidding right?  Having to do with threeness.  Start at beginning of Cosmic Trinary Outline again, to see first threeness.

Blacks holse have three aspects inner, evnt horizon and singularity, or at least that is what I read and posted on message #10, however, I dont agree with the idea of a singularity.

RNA - DNA

Red - blue -green are three primary colors, except artist replace green with yellow as their primary color.

trinary { threeness } = structural and systemic integrity
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
So, a trinary is the number 3? Is your argument that there can be 3 of something?
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
Cosmic Trinary Outline aka " U "niverse/" "od
“…it was never meant (Congress)should provide for that welfare but by exercise of enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action.…I think the… rejection of this bill a fortunate incident. Every State will certainly concede the power; and this will be a national confirmation of the grounds of appeal to them, & will settle forever the meaning of this phrase, which by mere grammatical quibble, has countenanced the general government in a claim of universal power.” - Thomas Jefferson on the assumption that Congress has power not enumerated to it. Seems he could apply the same "grammatical quibble" to your posts.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
So, a trinary is the number 3? Is your argument that there can be 3 of something?
Seriously our kidding right?  The number 3 ,in of itself is meaningly dribble unless it is associated with occupied space phenomena or Metaphysiscal-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo three of occupied space somethings or three Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts.

3 relationships  ---lines, vectors, etc--- is trinay set ergo a  trinity

Here is LINK I goggle trinary for you. 

Her is another LINK for synonyms of trinary

I think this is sort of silly of you to ask what does trinary mea. Anything having to do with threeness dude.  This is not rocket science.

Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
Okay, so "consisting of three parts". What do you mean by cosmic?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
Okay, so "consisting of three parts". What do you mean by cosmic?
Having to do with the cosmos on the most vast scales of Existence. You must be a youngin who never heard of of Carl Sagan nd the tv doc he did called Cosmos.  It was epic at the time it came out.

From most ultra-macro-scales of existence to the most ultra-micro scales of existence.

No one has as ever offerred any rational, logical common sense that would invalidate any of my Cosmic Trinary/Trinity Outline.
Sum1hugme
Sum1hugme
-->
@ebuc
Okay, so sometimes things come in sets of 3. What are you trying to prove?
ebuc
ebuc
Okay, so sometimes things come in sets of 3. What are you trying to prove?
I never stated i was trying to prove anything and it is not just "some things come in threes" i.e.  you missed the  whole point of word "cosmic" ergo fundmentally primary to Universe, from the get go.

Cosmic Trinary Outline aka " U "niverse/" G "od

1} Metaphysical-1 { spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/conceptual that, exist in complementation to the following #2 #3,

------------conceptual line-of-demarcation------------------------------------

2} eternally existent, Metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces/surrounds the following #3,

3} eternally existent, finite, occupied Space Universe, that, has Cosmic Trinary set and many special-case trinary subsets.

.........3a} Obsereved { quantised } Time as pysical reality is compose of fermions, bosons and a third newly discovered hybrid fermion. All of these have been quantised and are asssociated with a sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/\/,

..........3b} Metaphysical-3, contractive Gravity (   ) ---outer positive geodesic surface curvature of cosmically existent tori---,

..........3c} Metaphysical-4, repulsive Dark Energy )( --inner  negative geodesic surface curvature of cosmically existent tori---.

Enjoy the ride, or not.   A binary cause and effect also ha a third aspect we label as resultant ergo another Cosmic Trinary.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Past >>>>>>>>>>>>> Arrow-of-Time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..............................................................Space( * ) i ( *  )Space..................................................................

<<<<< Resultant{s} { Past } <<<<<<<<< Effect { now } <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cause { Future } <<<<<<<<

She loves mes, she loves me not. She loves me and  now we have a third { progeny } to love, or, not to love. 

Xx - Xy Trinary plus one

Bilateral hemispheres and third corpus callosum

Bilateral nerves and third spinal chord

Bilateral testes and external extension { Xy }

Bilateral ovaries and internalized entrance { Xx }

Blacks holes have three aspects inner, evnt horizon and singularity, or at least that is what I read and posted on message #10, however, I dont agree with the idea of a singularity.

RNA{ 3 } - DNA{3}

Red - blue -green are three primary colors of Universe except where artist replace green with yellow as their primary color.

trinary { threeness/triangularion/tripartie/triangular } = structural and systemic integrity in 3D no less than the 4 triangles of the minimal polyhedral structure and system of Universe the tetra{4}hedron.

With my scenario of cosmic tori we find the inside sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/ on the inside of each torus,

0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc is the numerical sine-wave pattern I discovered inside my tori.   All fermionic matter reality is based upon threeness and ultimately we find 18 kinds of flavored quark and 18 kinds of flavored anti-quark. This physical reality is a resulant of inversions from peak of positive curvature as Gravity (  ), and inversion of peak of negative curvature as Dark Energy )(.

...........................................................Space( * ) i ( * )Space.........................................................................

(  )(  ) = equaltorial bisecetion of a torus from horizontal orientation i.e. like a doughnut on coffee counter i.e. looking at it from the side viewpoint.

* * = bilateral consciousness

i = ego as Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I see what you are saying, pass me the pipe.
(The Age of Aquarius is playing in the background)

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I see  ---2D text--

I understand  --3D seeing from various viewpoints---

I comprehend ---4D includes spin, orbit, precession, expand-contract, inside-outing, torque-----

I believe   --- in the magic of the  perpetual motion machine, we label as Universe aka Uni-V-erse----

.........................................................Soace(>*<) i (>*<)Space.........................................................

.........................................................Space(>T<) i (>T<)Space........................................................

..........................................................Space( V ) i ( V )Space............................................................

-
FLRW
FLRW

ebuc and I are staring at the stars with big smiles on our faces

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
If your having a flashback, seek medical attention
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@FLRW
ebuc and I are staring at the stars with big smiles on our faces
tmi

26 days later

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
Me too. Black holes are a lie.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Me too. Black holes are a lie.
Yet what cosmologist have found at center of many galaxies is what appears to be most likened to what they believe a black hole would be.

Do  you  have some rational, logical common sense explanation to consider the evidence cosmologists have discovered and believe to be black holes?

Do have some evidence to suggest other wise or what exactly is at the center of these galaxies that appear have black holes?

No?