-->
@ebuc
Prove it.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Even smart people can believe stupid things.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Prove it.
Please share when you have something of significance. I trust the cosmologist experts more than I trust your layperson opinnion with absolutly nothing I asked you to present.  Please stay away from this thread until you offer what asked from you in message #30
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
I can't completely comprehend what he is saying above. The parts I understand though are mentioned in the Enneads. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Sum1hugme
Sorry I missed this thread.

Nice picture....Which gives me some confidence that we can assume that black holes may well exist.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Experience > Intuition > Trust > VE > Sphere > Cylinder > Torus

1}
Trust/faith > 1A-intutive gut feelings > 1B-past self experiences > 1C-experiences of others  communicated to us  ---ergo with our gut intution/feelings of how much we trust/faith in their  trust worthiness of what others are communicating to us--- 

Trust/faith does not occur in a vacuum of space and time.It only occurs via those factors above and perhaps other factors Ive not considered.  We really have nothing else to go on except those four.  Either we expreiecned it, or heard this or that  or read this or that  in a book, magazine etc, and our our intuitive gut then steers us to have trust/faith in this direction or another directionfr.

We have trust/faith in cosmic { universal } physical laws/principles, that, we believe are true everywhere, every-when.

We have trust/faith that 1 + 1 = two in linear systems, and, in 2D systems , that, 1 + 1 synergetically = 4, and,  3 + 3 = 12.

We have trust/faith that, even if we do not understand math, or synergy, that, our lives are terminal beginning and ending.

Some have faith/trust that there is an afterlife ergo a divine reprieve that invalidates terminal beginnings-endings, that, the allows for eternal life of the individual soul/biologic.  The biologic version of Naught is created nor destroyed only transformed.

Some have faith/trust that, the encodings for all occupied space possibliites, is coded in some black holes, --LINK to spherical Vector Equilibrium to surface area of VE equal to surface area of its four equaltorial great hexagonal/circle planes---  if not a combination of black holes, with some having one set of codings and others having other set of codings.

What ever is inside a black hole is expressed on its surface{ event horison }. See Jacob Bekenstien and S Hawkings math.

LINK to area of sphere.... "The first person who answered the question how to find the area of a sphere was ancient Greek - Archimedes. He had discovered that the orthogonal projection from the lateral area of a cylinder onto the sphere keeps its area." A cylinder unfolds to a 2D rectangle. Alternative LINK to the same

A torus also unfold as a rectangle and based on the above we can say that four spheres = four cylinders ergo a torus defined by four spheres = a torus of same outer surface area.

What goes in must come out again.  What is inside a black hole must also exist on its surface as a state/phase of equilibrium.

Universe abhors a vacuum, and Universe abhors equilbrium. 

So what black holes do, is evaporate away their existence to become our finite, occupied space, Observed Time Universe.

See thisLINK and go to 57:00 to begin the section where Roger Penroses shows evidence of black holes existence prior to our Big Bang phenomena.

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
For some reason I am no longer able to copy and paste url's (t least from youtube) so I can not link to what I want you to see. 

Anyway: plasmoid, not black hole.

Also, "renormalizing" equates to "lying".
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
For some reason I am no longer able to copy and paste url's (t least from youtube) so I can not link to what I want you to see. 
Umm, bummer Jane6
Anyway: plasmoid, not black hole.
ok, thank you Jane6. I  will research plasmoid at center of most if not many or all galaxies. Thanks again
Also, "renormalizing" equwill ates to "lying".
Sorry Janre6, I have no idea what this latter above is in reference too.   I dont recall the word renormalizing being used in this thread.  I do use that word, as did R P. Feyman and others who in 30's, 40's or thereabouts needed to figure out a way to deal with the infinity values that were coming out of their quantum physics accounting.

I only use that word in regards to one, of two ways, to assign a 4D time value to Pi^4th power considerations at this LINK

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Then you should know that renormalizing is fudging the numbers to fit your equations, and that the numbers are renormalized in black hole equations. Just saying, ya know. It's also called lying.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Then you should know that renormalizing is fudging the numbers to fit your equations, and that the numbers are renormalized in black hole equations. Just saying, ya know. It's also called lying.
My use of the word may not be done in  exact same way as Feynman was doing, so unless investigate specifics of my process, you may be in error in my set of circumstances
janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Ok, that may be true.