Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 196
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
After my post last night I read up to around where GP claimed. I don't know if I buy that he's changed his meta, and honestly it feels like something he needs to prove before we can believe him. He doesn't claim as scum, he claims as town. That's my main suspect for today.

Drafter's Mikal pressure is dumb cause Mikal hasn't done anything stupid (at least as far as I'd gotten)

The speed pressure also felt dumb, I dislike the "this person is good as scum, might as well lynch them" argument which nobody overtly said but that's what the argument boiled down to
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
Ah I just looked at the two unclaimed people on Lunatic's list, Lunatic you should reorganize that so Bullish is with the unclaimed or in his own category
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
BTW the deputy claim means nothing in the way of confirmation. It just means mafia knew a cop existed from DP1. Usually there is a cop in games. But even assuming they didn't jump to a conclusion there, it's probably because they have a godfather or lawyer as the final role. I am not apt to really even buy innocent results at this stage.
warren42
warren42
Also FWIW GP immediately tried to push me yesterday because I had been in the list of Mikal's cumreads, which feels like it should be obvious that I'm town as a result, since it's making it obvious mafia killed him specifically to frame someone (me)
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
BTW the deputy claim means nothing in the way of confirmation. It just means mafia knew a cop existed from DP1.
+1111 I was thinking the exact same thing.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
3 mafia with a godfather would be OP as fuck. 8v3 makes D2 MYLO as it is. I'm really hoping this is 3P or else this is terribly balanced
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Okay I still want to hear Waters claim then before we decide. We have 2 mislynches available, assuming there is no crazy multiple kill type role, which would be insane with mikal and my own role. 

So ideally we could lynch 2 people out of that pile.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
3 mafia with a godfather would be OP as fuck. 8v3 makes D2 MYLO as it is. I'm really hoping this is 3P or else this is terribly balanced
Grey is basically a godfather lol
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
Yeah, that's a good point. Lunatic you may not trust my claim but at least trust the results.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
There probably isn't a godfather, given greys role. But greys role is enough to assume there probably is a cop. Balance is hard to determine because we don't know fully how whiteflames role works, or what abilities he has. I doubt towns only investigator was a 1x tracker though.
Speedrace
Speedrace
From an objective point of view, there are 5 potential lynches. Lunatic is the only person here who is basically completely CONFIRMED to be town.

Drafter
Me
Warren
Bullish
Water

I think everyone agrees with me and Luna that drafter is town as well, if not GG to him but I'm VERY confident in that read.

Bullish
Me
Warren
Water

From my view, obviously remove myself, and then remove whoever claims cop. That leaves two people who the last scum must be between

So for y'all it's basically three people you gotta choose between but to me it looks like it's between Warren and whoever does not claim cop
warren42
warren42
I was thinking of claiming a variant of a bodyguard and calling it like "secret service" so that the cop couldn't die until I did and saying that's why I knew there was a cop but Pie didn't get back to me fast enough about if there was any possibility custom roles were included
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Yeah, that's a good point. Lunatic you may not trust my claim but at least trust the results.
I am not going to jump to any conclusions til we hear the rest of the claims. I mentioned you were my top read but I will give you the time of day. 
warren42
warren42
I think that my deputy claim should be worth something, especially after a tracker flips that can be the investigative role that would be able to target GP (though weak)
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
What are your thoughts on Bullish
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
You really think Mafia has an ascetic who also gets told who investigative roles are AND a godfather/framer/lawyer?

Also FWIW thematically lawyer makes the most sense
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
So for y'all it's basically three people you gotta choose between but to me it looks like it's between Warren and whoever does not claim cop
Pretty much this, and the fact that we have two mis-lynches means we have wiggle room between the three. It's possible for mafia to win, but unlikely.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I think that my deputy claim should be worth something
Not throwing it out the window until we hear from the cop, but it's a very easy safe claim for maf to make

What's your justification
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
What do you think of the fact that D2 GP immediately said "you killed Mikal because he suspected you" to me
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
You really think Mafia has an ascetic who also gets told who investigative roles are AND a godfather/framer/lawyer?

Also FWIW thematically lawyer makes the most sense

No I don't think that. I just pointed out that grey's role was probably enough for them to assume there was a cop. 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
Cause I was the deputy minority whip, which I included when I claimed
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Oh gotcha
warren42
warren42
The exact wording of his role in the House was "Chief Deputy Whip" per my PM.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
What do you think of the fact that D2 GP immediately said "you killed Mikal because he suspected you" to me
That makes me scum read you more lol. He did the same thing to whiteflame dp1 immediately after we pressured him. In fact last night I link that exact post in my thoughts to pie, as to why I was scum reading you lol. I didn't bring it up here because it's weak WIFOM, but yeah...
warren42
warren42
Oh and there's a decent chance that the cop is Steve Scalise, cause he's mentioned in my PM as the guy who appointed me
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
But you also said you wouldn't necessarily trust the cop's results at this point
warren42
warren42
Oh and there's a decent chance that the cop is Steve Scalise, cause he's mentioned in my PM as the guy who appointed me
I feel like if this is the case it makes me look considerably better
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
But you also said you wouldn't necessarily trust the cop's results at this point
Before I remembered the electrician role. Let's see if there even is a cop first though. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
What are your thoughts on Bullish
His hard stance on GP looked good for him last phase. Also POE, because I feel pretty confident the last scum is in the three I mentioned. If I am wrong I'll feel a fool, but I am okay with getting his claim, maybe my mind will change. 
warren42
warren42
Side note I was really hoping Lunatic would hit the cop with his vig shot so I could post "I Shot the Sheriff" to hint at my role (also to become the cop, that'd be sweet)