Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 196
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
why is drafter town conf i don't think he's done anything this game that makes him town conf
DP1, drafter said he'd go with Luna and strengthen Luna so that Luna could kill Mikal. Then later he backed out. If he was scum, he wouldn't back out because he wants a free town kill since he'd know Mikal was town. So therefore drafter is town
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I think I see what you mean but I doubt that will happen even if they are aware of it. 
If we're both alive next DP we can talk about it more then, doesn't really matter rn
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
If we're both alive next DP we can talk about it more then, doesn't really matter rn
These could be my famous last words, but I am already writing you off as town lol. Re-read dp1 a few times. I know your capable of bussing but there wasn't much of a reason to. That was a pretty hard bus on whiteflame, and whiteflame could have easily been saved that phase. The reasons to lynch him, while I agree showed he wasn't scum hunting, were WIFOM largely.  

This was also way early on in the day phase, and easily deterable. You took a hard stance on it, and literally never tried claiming credit for it, which scum would be trying to do especially since your a big part of the mislynch POE. 

I'll feel like a HUGE idiot if im wrong, and just policy lynch you from now on if I am lol. Not really lol but seriously you better not be scum here because behaviorally you are seeming town. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Speedrace as scum would want to keep as many mislynch options as possible. His stance on drafter has been that he is town from day phase 1. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
So its water or warren. I am still leaning warren, based on everything I have seen. I may be convinced to get water on the condition warren is the next lynch, and if someone can present better arguments for water instead of warren but I don't really see it. Water's claim doesn't seem like a last ditch scum claim to save everything where warrens does. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Water's claim doesn't seem like a last ditch scum claim to save everything where warrens does. 
To me, b/c it's nonprovable, unlikely to be taken by town, and has an easy justification, that's why I don't see him doing it.

Also the defense of WF, which I do think he could do as town but makes sense for him to do as scum too
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
You still need to give your thoughts
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
What's the exact title of your role?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
To me, b/c it's nonprovable, unlikely to be taken by town, and has an easy justification, that's why I don't see him doing it.

Also the defense of WF, which I do think he could do as town but makes sense for him to do as scum too

Water, who doesn't even know what a soldier does, despite it being used in at least 3 recent games (including one pie hosted that he played in) knows some vague role about wills? Who would have helped him come up with that? Whiteflame hasn't played with a role like that and I doubt GP helped with it. Idk maybe they did lol. If he had inside information and knew whiteflame was scum and argued against his lynch since 200 pages before his hammer, I just don't see scum doing that. Maybe I am wrong. I'll consider it. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Water, who doesn't even know what a soldier does, despite it being used in at least 3 recent games (including one pie hosted that he played in) knows some vague role about wills?
This is a good point though I need to think about this more
Speedrace
Speedrace
I have a couple of meetings and class but I'll be on later
Lunatic
Lunatic
vtl waterphoenix... Let's get warren tomorrow if the game doesn't end. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Water (3/4) - Speed, Warren, Lunatic 
Warren (1/4) - Drafter

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Unvote. VTL Water
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Water (4/4) - Speed, Warren, Lunatic, Drafter

WaterPhoenix was lynched. He was...INNOCENT

You have 24 hours to submit night actions.