United States House of Representatives Mafia DP3

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 196
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I'll vote myself, but Bullish wanted to put together thoughts, please don't end this before the cop is able to do share his thoughts with the thread.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
how so
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Because he was a potential mislynch and there are way better kills based on how hard you, for one, pushed whiteflame D1. Supa had openly claimed to be 1x. I don't fear any 1x role, especially if, as you seem to agree, I knew there was a cop from the beginning of the game.
I'll ignore the fact that this is WIFOM and indulge you because you just proved my own point on why you wouldn't have killed me. You yourself said you don't fear a 1x role, which is also me. And for a bit of reverse WIFOM, it seemed at the end of last day phase I would pursue drafter today. If scum thought I would help them with a mislynch, they would 100% leave me alive. It's exactly the reason I planted that seed that I thought drafter was behind the kill. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@warren42
I'll vote myself, but Bullish wanted to put together thoughts, please don't end this before the cop is able to do share his thoughts with the thread.
This is basically the exact same thing you said about Grey, lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
unvote

can you spill the beans on what you are hiding? The more I think about it, the more I can't see a reason why you would. I am guessing that you are lying about your role or something, but even if thats the case and your confirmable tonight thats a good thing, we can cross you off the suspect list. We could use the POE today. What are you talking about?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Would water just wagon his partner like this?

Lunatic
Lunatic
Whiteflames first two votes were water and GP... Hmmm...
Lunatic
Lunatic
->@Greyparrot
I am the electrician able to see anyone who visits me whether it is scum or town. my justification is because my representative is big in the energy field.
this makes sense

Waterphoenix ^
Lunatic
Lunatic
yeah bro but you obviously voted him solely because you thought he was a baby. if he did what he did that one game where he ragequit and throws the game and gets himself modkilled then yeah it's definitely his bad. but you immediately voting him at the start just proves his point about us "tunneling" him which needlessly incites him. he might've been incited anyways but i don't think you voting him at the start saying "Oh. Mikal is here. Let's get this out of the way then." helped.
Waterphoenix along with grey and whiteflame at this point all town reading elminster publicly when he died the next day phase. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Water (2/4) - Speed, Warren
Warren (1/4) - Drafter

Lunatic
Lunatic

2 votes after the whiteflame wagon
Lunatic
Lunatic
i'm gonna be honest, i really don't think whiteflame's that sus and elminster and lunatic are just reading into him way too much. that's gonna look really bad for me if whiteflame flips scum if he dies somehow but i don't really care because i don't really think he's scum. i have a slight scum read onto lunatic for pushing whiteflame and i think it's safe to say if he is town then white flame is scum and vice versa.  a scum team between lunatic and elminster in my opinion is very unlikely and i'm almost one hundred percent elminster is town. as for everyone else i have a null.
I keep wanting to town read water for this, but god damn, maybe he was trying to set me up as a mislynch? IDK. Would he still be hard defending whiteflame at this point? Also whiteflame/GP/water seems like a really weak scum team
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I know I asked you to claim shortly after you did, but why did you panic claim from one vote of drafters?
warren42
warren42
I'll ignore the fact that this is WIFOM and indulge you because you just proved my own point on why you wouldn't have killed me. You yourself said you don't fear a 1x role, which is also me. And for a bit of reverse WIFOM, it seemed at the end of last day phase I would pursue drafter today. If scum thought I would help them with a mislynch, they would 100% leave me alive. It's exactly the reason I planted that seed that I thought drafter was behind the kill. 
Let's assume I'm scum.

I wouldn't fear your role, I'd fear that 1. you're a good player and 2. you're widely townread.

I think you're a better player than supa (no offense supa, lunatic is good) and he wasn't widely townread. So what, I should be afraid of him because he had a 1x role? No.

The role alone isn't why I wouldn't kill him, that was just in regards to you saying mafia was probably PR hunting
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Okay, so you agree that I'm doing the same thing to someone who's confirmed town, so you shouldn't be scumreading me for doing it to grey? If not what's the purpose of pointing this out.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Would you put it past water to not know the vote count
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Is this in reference to my role claim or character claim?

The former I claimed because I thought that my claim would be accepted at face value. How naive. Then if bullish had two innocents (or even better a guilty) it's gg. I was excited that if I outted that I was deputy before cop outted I was basically guaranteeing that I was the deputy, so it was as good as solved. Turns out not so much.

Character I claimed because I felt like being open at that point was the best play and it'd give something to work with for town as far as my presence in the game.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@warren42
You're not confirmed town
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
can you spill the beans on what you are hiding? The more I think about it, the more I can't see a reason why you would. I am guessing that you are lying about your role or something, but even if thats the case and your confirmable tonight thats a good thing, we can cross you off the suspect list. We could use the POE today. What are you talking about?
I am not lying, the thing I'm "hiding" is just logic about how the next NP/DP is going to play out, but saying that tells Maf pretty much exactly what the optimal play is but if you still want it then I'll tell you
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Bullish is. Not me.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I would not let that happen. If I'm making the kill it's lunatic, maybe you or drafter. He's essentially locked town and good at the game and an active presence in the thread.
My point is that argument applies to everyone (except maybe Water?)

Even if Water is the scum and decided to do Supa, that means WF/GP signed off on it, which means they saw some inherent value in doing that, which means they'd see that value no matter who the third scum is

So I guess Water doing it makes the most sense but I don't understand why the others would be ok with it unless scum team as a whole saw some value in doing that
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
I would argue hard and if it came to it pull "I'm the one alive it's my call"
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I would argue hard and if it came to it pull "I'm the one alive it's my call"
Well same so I dunno. I do agree that out of everyone, Water doing that kill makes the most sense
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
I keep wanting to town read water for this, but god damn, maybe he was trying to set me up as a mislynch? IDK. Would he still be hard defending whiteflame at this point? Also whiteflame/GP/water seems like a really weak scum team
i'm not gonna lie i still don't think whiteflame played that sus but there yes, i was trying to lynch you.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
why is drafter town conf i don't think he's done anything this game that makes him town conf
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Let's assume I'm scum. I wouldn't fear your role, I'd fear that 1. you're a good player and 2. you're widely townread.

I appreciate you buttering me up, but no, I don't believe that you would leave me alive for those reasons. You have left me alive to WIFOM with me in live mafia at least twice that I can remember, and I fell for it hard once, partly because I was extremely high and felt like I was missing something. Alternatively, I would expect a noob scum to kill me for those reasons over a vet. 

I think you're a better player than supa (no offense supa, lunatic is good) and he wasn't widely townread. So what, I should be afraid of him because he had a 1x role? No.

If you knew he was a 1x role it stands to reason he probably had results that didn't implicate anyone. If he were to revel those results today, that potential town confirms someone. Not that you knew that he was a tracker per se. But you could have if there's some mafia role cop or something. Regardless, the supa kill is something I would have done as scum, and I see a vet pulling it off over a noob.

Would you put it past water to not know the vote count
There was a vote count 5 posts above the one I referenced.

Is this in reference to my role claim or character claim?
Role claim.

The former I claimed because I thought that my claim would be accepted at face value. How naive. Then if bullish had two innocents (or even better a guilty) it's gg. I was excited that if I outted that I was deputy before cop outted I was basically guaranteeing that I was the deputy, so it was as good as solved. Turns out not so much.
Why did you come into the day phase thinking you would be the top scum read and needing to claim immediately to be confirmed before a cop claimed would be necessary? 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I am not lying, the thing I'm "hiding" is just logic about how the next NP/DP is going to play out, but saying that tells Maf pretty much exactly what the optimal play is but if you still want it then I'll tell you
I think I see what you mean but I doubt that will happen even if they are aware of it. 
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
also, i would've definitely killed lunatic lol and i find it extremely confusing why lunatic hasn't died yet unless he's actually scum somehow and just has the biggest brain anyone's ever seen
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@warren42
Right, I'm talking about you, not Bullish.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
If you were town why vote yourself when there is clearly more support for a water lynch at this point? It's only me and drafter on you, we could potentially get water  too. If you are town there is never a good reason to hammer yourself. I read this more as exhausted scum giving up...