Total: 196
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Fuck
warren42
warren42
Great. Well, that fucking sucks. Good news is between me and bullish we’ll get at least one more investigation since mafia have to kill speed
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Bullish
No one has really struck me as uber town with a role needing strengthening so I've waived.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@warren42
I... completely agree with what you said, not sure how I’m trying to “change history” the only part I disagree with is having an immediate thought of “well they probably won’t like this” is scummy. That’s stupid and you know it. If you’re trying to tell me you’ve *never* been worried about looking scummy as town you’re a liar.
I'm absolutely not worried about looking scummy as Town. The only time I'm worried about looking scummy is as mafia.

That shouldn’t be a main concern, and should come second to catching scum.
Exactly. Yet you held off hammering scum to avoid looking like you were waffling. That's, like, my entire point.

In this case I wanted to wait to discuss, because although I thought GP was scum, I felt the best way to maximize our utility of the DP was more discussion than we got. I *was* looking to scum hunt.
We found scum though. Did you think we could lynch two scum in one day?

Essentially this boils down to I know these players and I know what their reaction will be. If I flip town you’ll know that I was right, if my allegiance isn’t revealed until endgame you’ll find out then. But I don’t care. I’m not changing your mind and I know I’m right so whatever.
Fair enough.
warren42
warren42
Exactly. Yet you held off hammering scum to avoid looking like you were waffling. That's, like, my entire point.
No, if I had hammered I wouldn't have been waffling. I didn't hammer so it looked like I was, and I acknowledged that.
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Well obviously target Bullish in case, but I imagine he probably dies. Maybe speed though, who knows.
warren42
warren42
Alright tbh this is a last ditch argument and is super WIFOM but I'm hoping Lunatic, speed, and Bullish will buy it.

I would not make that Supa kill. Bullish posting about it reminded me of how dumb a kill that was. WF and GP had input on it so I guess I shouldn't assume it's water based on the kill, but I definitely don't think that it was speed.

I guess for me it's down to water, then if not him maybe one of speed/drafter? But I've pretty much decided it's gotta be water.

VTL WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
okay i mean we can afford another lynch so it isn't worst case scenario if you lynch me for town but it's pretty bad. in my eyes the only town conf people are me and lunatic, maybe bullish because this game needs a cop, everyone else is null or scum.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
you joking about the bomb thing
Yea lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
what lol water is so town what reason would he claim that as scum 
POE. From my view it's water or warren and I buy warren's claim more. And as far as the claim, a lot of these roles are from the mafia universe forum, so Water or his partners could've gone there to find it. It's an extremely safe claim with an easy justification and can't be proven, but also doesn't give maf incentive to kill them.

If it's not water then I am completely on board for warren next DP
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Water (2/4) - Speed, Warren
Warren (1/4) - Drafter

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Meant to tag you in 130
warren42
warren42
I almost want to be lynched today out of pride not being the game losing mislynch if water is town lmao
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
what makes you think drafter is town conf?
warren42
warren42
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Bullish should be confirmed because he's claiming cop and my role necessitates a cop. So even if he's lying then it doesn't make sense that I'd also be lying, there aren't two mafia left. And even if I'm lying then Bullish isn't, for the same reason.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Im still willing to lynch speed and warren. 

vtl warren he seems scummier. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Water (2/4) - Speed, Warren
Warren (2/4) - Drafter, Lunatic

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Drafterman - Nancy Pelosi (D)- Strengthener
Lunatic - Lauren Boebert (R) - 1x Vig
Bullish - Ted Deutch (D) - cop
Warren - Drew Ferguson (R) - Deputy
Speed - Adam Smith (D) - Soldier
WaterPhoenix - Darrell Issa (R) - millionaire

This is a DP we have good reason to drag out. I'll organize my thoughts later today.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Let's be real here.

You know I don't make that Supa kill. He had a 1x role so I'm not scared of his role. He hadn't done a whole lot so I'm not scared of his thread presence. If I'm scum I'm killing you, speed, or drafter, full stop. You guys were pretty clearly town by EOD1. Why the fuck would I kill Supa.

I'm simultaneously trying to use some flattery and begging for respect for my play that I'd kill the people that were obvious town rather than a person who'd claimed a 1x role that was a potential mislynch target.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Speed literally cant be lying I realize unless hes alive at LYLO. Mafia wouldnt let him live that long. If hes alive at the end you can just lynch him there.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Why wouldnt you have killed supa? Because you think he was a mislynch? I wasnt suspicious of him at all and its likely scum were hunting power roles.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
what makes you think drafter is town conf?
The way he put off the Elm lynch DP1 was something only town would do
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@warren42
The Supa kill doesn't matter in terms of "who would kill Supa." Since he was killed, clearly Whiteflame/GP were ok with it, so I don't think looking at that is an indication of who is scum and who isn't
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Speed literally cant be lying I realize unless hes alive at LYLO. Mafia wouldnt let him live that long. If hes alive at the end you can just lynch him there.
Think about this a bit more
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Not impossible for you to be lying jist pretty risky.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Not impossible for you to be lying jist pretty risky.
Lol no, you're missing something. But I don't wanna give maf ideas
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I kinda have an idea based on 104 but I'm big dumb rn so idk. 

Anyways, help me lynch warren. We already know theres gonna be a guilty result tomorrow, whether its from bullish or bullish being killed and warren getting one if we don't lynch him lol. 

warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
Because he was a potential mislynch and there are way better kills based on how hard you, for one, pushed whiteflame D1.

Supa had openly claimed to be 1x. I don't fear any 1x role, especially if, as you seem to agree, I knew there was a cop from the beginning of the game.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
For the record if Bullish is killed I don't get to investigate until the following night. I clarified with Pie, I can only investigate the night phase following the death of the cop (so if we lynched the cop D1 I'd get one that night, if the cop is killed N1, I get one N2, etc)
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
I would not let that happen. If I'm making the kill it's lunatic, maybe you or drafter. He's essentially locked town and good at the game and an active presence in the thread.