Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 86
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Right. By why would speed not think to no lynch then. He’s smart enough to do that. It makes me think the only reason that thought didn’t occur to him is because that’s not his role and he forgot to think about the gameplay as if it was.
I agree which is why I said it was kind of sus since HE was the one who pointed out that logic to me. But regardless.

VNTL is still our best bet here. Get you some results.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

VTNL (2/3) - Drafter, Lunatic
Warren (1/3) - Speed

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Catching up rn
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Why the FUCK did you guys hammer before the cop was able to post
+1111

And no, there’s a very particular reason I need to hear why speed voted for me immediately.
Because drafter and Lunatic are town

So we no lynch. If speed doesn’t die, he’s at F3. Then it doesn’t matter who gets lynched, town wins. Speed didn’t even think to consider that. Why not, speed?
I already thought about VTNLing. If we VTNL, scum waives. If they don't waive, they HAVE to kill me. The problem then is, it's still up in the air between warren and drafter as to who is scum, and that is something Lunatic chooses. If scum doesn't waive, there are then THREE possible mislynches, which is better odds than two. Then maf tries to get a mislynch, and they kill me the following NP, and they win.

So VTNLing doesn't do anything because no matter who scum is, they'll always waive.
Speedrace
Speedrace
Basically, mafia killing me is suicide. But the following NP they still have the chance to kill me and win. So maf won't kill me, and obviously between drafter and warren they can't kill the other and get rid of a potential mislynch. So VTNLing does nothing, which is why I didn't VTNL

If you want to VTNL that's fine with me since the ultimate outcome will be the same, but ultimately it's just a waste of time
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I already thought about VTNLing. If we VTNL, scum waives. If they don't waive, they HAVE to kill me. The problem then is, it's still up in the air between warren and drafter as to who is scum, and that is something Lunatic chooses. If scum doesn't waive, there are then THREE possible mislynches, which is better odds than two. Then maf tries to get a mislynch, and they kill me the following NP, and they win.

So VTNLing doesn't do anything because no matter who scum is, they'll always waive.

It forces warren to get results or fake results, making it an either/or situation if drafter motivates him. If he claims roleblocked he scum because no one has claimed roleblocked so far lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
If you want to VTNL that's fine with me since the ultimate outcome will be the same, but ultimately it's just a waste of time
If your town this is only the case for you. Outcome is undetermined until we get results from his backup which he reportedly can use tonight. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
It forces warren to get results or fake results, making it an either/or situation if drafter motivates him. If he claims roleblocked he scum because no one has claimed roleblocked so far lol
If he's town, he finds out scum is me or drafter (from his perspective). If he's scum, he just says scum is me or drafter. I don't see how those scenarios are going to change what we think because they give absolutely no reflection on his affiliation
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
If your town this is only the case for you. Outcome is undetermined until we get results from his backup which he reportedly can use tonight. 
See above post, his results won't matter since it doesn't reflect his affiliation
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
If he's town, he finds out scum is me or drafter (from his perspective). If he's scum, he just says scum is me or drafter. I don't see how those scenarios are going to change what we think because they give absolutely no reflection on his affiliation
Thats hella helpful because we know whoever he is framing is an either him or the person he's framing scenario, so we can poe the other...
Lunatic
Lunatic
Guarantees us 2 townies confirmed.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Thats hella helpful because we know whoever he is framing is an either him or the person he's framing scenario, so we can poe the other...
My point was just it's always gonna be a "Warren v Speed" scenario or a "Warren v drafter" scenario. If you think just choosing one of those is better then that's fine but I don't see how that's gonna really be different than the info we already have

But VTNL is fine if you think having one of those specific scenarios is fine

Just let me know when you're done talking through this and I'll vtnl then
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Guarantees us 2 townies confirmed.
OHHH from my perspective I had you and drafter already. That makes way more sense nvm
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I don't know if it's looking at things too strictly/literally, but Warren's character isn't a deputy to Bullish' character.
warren42
warren42
-->
@drafterman
That’s correct. I pointed out who appointed me in hopes the cop was that person.
warren42
warren42
If we really wanna duck around we can VTNL twice forcing me to investigate both speed and drafter, I actually kinda like a VTNL, even if there are four people tomorrow we know exactly who it’s between cause I’ll have an innocent or guilty on speed and drafter
warren42
warren42
Actually nevermind id only need one, the other end is a foregone conclusion at that point since lunatic is clear
Lunatic
Lunatic
This is literally between warren and drafter at this point. No benefit in speed doing what he is doing as scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
yeah hammer the vtnl I wanna end the game tonight
Lunatic
Lunatic
lets get to the next phase rq
Lunatic
Lunatic
Stating the obvious here but: If any one dies tonight (wont happen) then speed is scum. 
warren42
warren42
VTNL
warren42
warren42
VTNL
Speedrace
Speedrace
yeah hammer the vtnl I wanna end the game tonight