Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 293
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Never responded to your #15 (aside from the choices of me and Speed), so I guess I'll do that now.

It's unclear what kinds of roles are at play in this game. There must be some investigator roles, but it's also possible that those only start to be active in later DPs or require other phases to occur. Be nice to get any info from anyone acquired via their roles, but if there was evidence that could be acquired during this DP that would help town, I think we would already have received it. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
2 mafia or 2 mafia 1 tp
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
No. I clearly talked about whiteflame. I'm not going to scrap at the petty things to force a lynch. We have no idea the roles mafia have or the other town have to try to draw a lynch. To pull at nothing and to force claims in DP1 only gives mafia the advantage by allowing them to be one step ahead of us. There's no reason to pursue anything at the moment
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
Bullish got mad at Lunatic for the word cunt nugget, so humor isn't really his cup of tea
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Hey, it's not a fantastic read. He's just my biggest. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Chris - 1/5 - Bullish
Speed - 2/5 - Pie, oro
Supa - 1/5 - Lunatic

Less than 24 hours to go.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Not terribly surprising. Doesn't make me scum read him, as this isn't terribly unusual for Bullish.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
In defense of misterchris he isn't actually "changing" his claim, speed just pointed out that he made it easier for mafia to narrow what he was down. Misterchris was jokingly saying "Oops". 
God dammit Lunatic you had me spend about 3 minutes re-reading this and eventually coming to the conclusion speed was speaking in third person, change your profile pic haha
warren42
warren42
There has been nothing to pursue. There was an overreaction to a joke. That's as much info as there will be so far
For the record if Chris flips scum this looks bad for Supa, not sure about if Supa flips scum, I'd say it doesn't look good for Chris but not terrible
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@warren42
There has been nothing to pursue. There was an overreaction to a joke. That's as much info as there will be so far
For the record if Chris flips scum this looks bad for Supa, not sure about if Supa flips scum, I'd say it doesn't look good for Chris but not terrible
Was thinking the same thing. Seems more than a little defensive, and right now, I'm thinking it's worth pushing either Supa or Chris for a claim. Since I have less trouble with Chris at the moment (because I do see that I was just missing the joke when I responded), I'm going to go with Supa.

VTL Supa
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Chris - 1/5 - Bullish
Speed - 2/5 - Pie, oro
Supa - 2/5 - Lunatic, whiteflame

warren42
warren42
I'll get on with that

VTL Supa
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Chris - 1/5 - Bullish
Speed - 2/5 - Pie, oro
Supa - 3/5 - Lunatic, whiteflame, warren

Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
Please inform me where I was critiquing your read on Bullish
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@warren42
I can prove myself next DP but it could cause town to lose the game if we mislynch or not lynch potentially, so pick yer poison
Vader
Vader
I'm debating whether or not to claim because I am trying to think if there will be a third party in this game. Basically if the third party can joint win, in theory it wouldn't matter, but if third part has their own win con then I will not claim my role. Simple. If you want to take the risk of costing this game unless you decide not to use my role when I confirm it then go ahead
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
I said:
Bullish is my biggest scum read now, for refusing to accept that his prime mislynch candidate was lost because everyone just got r/woooooshed (Not to mention him just dropping a vote on me with no explanation)

You said:
Bullish got mad at Lunatic for the word cunt nugget, so humor isn't really his cup of tea

The critique is implied. 
Vader
Vader
When someone responds with what they wanna do, I will claim. FYI I believe claiming in this game just gives mafia much more of an advantage and if you think logically, you know why. There's a lot about the game we don't know about scum versus what scum know about us. This is so much of a what if game that claiming is ultimately a detriment in DP1. I, again, think claiming in DP1 is stupid and will abide by this notion and this applies especially true about this game
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
That post I said was in response to #118

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
FYI I believe claiming in this game just gives mafia much more of an advantage and if you think logically, you know why. There's a lot about the game we don't know about scum versus what scum know about us. This is so much of a what if game that claiming is ultimately a detriment in DP1. I, again, think claiming in DP1 is stupid and will abide by this notion and this applies especially true about this game
You're basically repeating "we don't know a lot therefore don't claim" over & over. Tell me, why precisely shouldn't we claim?

Furthermore, if we don't claim, what exactly do you suppose we do to scumhunt DP1?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
2 mafia or 2 mafia 1 tp
Ok...what about responding to the rest of the posts?
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Idk what mafia roles are, whether they have either DP or NP actions. If we are going to take the assumption that town only have DP action (not an unlikely), if we decide to out roles and we end up outing are only NP action role as town, then mafia are one step ahead. In this game, mafia will always be one step ahead and the fact we will be outing ourselves serves nothing but to help mafia.

I am not against claiming, I just don't think we hunt just to hunt in DP1. We need to analyze behavior extremely and not produced half whim role claims to generate activity
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Your posts? I mean it's cool you played a tuba and the poem you made was good and I agree that Lunatic is paranoid of Speed. And your read on the game balance is probably the most likely case. What else did you post?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Idk what mafia roles are, whether they have either DP or NP actions. If we are going to take the assumption that town only have DP action (not an unlikely), if we decide to out roles and we end up outing are only NP action role as town, then mafia are one step ahead. In this game, mafia will always be one step ahead and the fact we will be outing ourselves serves nothing but to help mafia.
Mafia are always one step ahead because they can communicate with each other whenever they like

I am not against claiming, I just don't think we hunt just to hunt in DP1. We need to analyze behavior extremely and not produced half whim role claims to generate activity
Wouldn’t you say people are asking you to claim because of your behavior here? 

Lemme phrase it this way: have you seen anything scummy or something that warrants more questioning?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Your posts? I mean it's cool you played a tuba and the poem you made was good and I agree that Lunatic is paranoid of Speed. And your read on the game balance is probably the most likely case. What else did you post?
The rest of post 15?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
The rest, you said that's there's no theme split which is true because there isn't a theme

And I said in this DP that I believe mass hunting for claims is idiotic in this game
warren42
warren42
Why are people always so paranoid about 3p in games where 3p doesn't make sense?

6v2v1 would leave us at MYLO D2 which is dumb

Then again drafter did bring that up last game
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Mafia are always one step ahead because they can communicate with each other whenever they like
And in a game where most roles are swingy (either helping or hurting town), if we mass claim, they know which roles are more swingy versus positive, thus making it easier for them to pick off pieces. I'd rather them not be informed of roles unless they have too

Wouldn’t you say people are asking you to claim because of your behavior here? 
I see no problem with my behavior
Lemme phrase it this way: have you seen anything scummy or something that warrants more questioning?
The only thing that doesn't sit right is whiteflame's response to a joke. He pushed a VTL on MisterChris then changed his logic after we called him out, thus changing his view. While Bullish is still pushing it, he isn't pushing a vote on Chris. MisterChris's aggression is weird, but I don't scum read it.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
I feel like there not being a theme split is true because there isn't a theme.

Do you want to pressure pie for that?
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
No because there isn't a character, so there wouldn't be a theme, so there would be no theme split unless I am wrong