Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 293
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
You're legit being a hypocrite if you're gonna scum read for the same thing you are getting mad at Bullish for
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Speed - 2/5 - Pie, oro
Supa - 3/5 - Lunatic, whiteflame, warren

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader

Because if we mislynch here, it's 6v2, then it's NK, it's 5v2, then if we activate my role it's 3v2 if we mislynch. Worse if there is 3P
That's not really responsive to the main issue I have with how that statement jives with your claim, though you do respond to it later, so I'll go there.

It works in the DP, but I select in the night when to use it. So if I use it tonight, the next DP it takes effect
That clarifies why you need to wait until at least the next DP to demonstrate this, but I'm a bit lost on this. Were you going to use your public extra lynch for the next DP? For someone who is so concerned about a mislynch, you want to give two lynches to town that early, when POE is likely to be minimal? Does your role say that the extra lynch must be used? If it's public knowledge, how are we informed of it, and if it's the private lynch, what does that mean?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I didn't say it's abnormal, I just am not used to MisterChris's play to determine if it is abnormal or not. 

This rubs me the wrong way. Supa has played 8 games with me total. He should be able to read me by now. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
It would've been used to confirm me, but you can VTNL on it so if we didn't have any clear results we'd just do that
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
You're legit being a hypocrite if you're gonna scum read for the same thing you are getting mad at Bullish for

Now you're jumping to conclusions. I never said I scumread you. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
This is simply incorrect. You've played 8 games, one of which you weren't active and one game where you FF as scum after claiming vanilla, so no I don't know your playstyle that much
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Nope I've played 10 total I believe. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Some of which YOU WERE MODDING.
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
You just said it rubbed you the wrong way and then tried to say that I was defending Bullish, who you scumread. By default, if you think I am defending scum (which I'm not defending Bullish for not being able to take a joke), then why are you not scum reading me?

I'm leaning more toward Chris
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Soooo... Now you're scumreading me because I'm not scumreading you explicitly when you initially scumread me for scumreading you. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
That still isn't enough games to know your style of play, sorry
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
It would've been used to confirm me, but you can VTNL on it so if we didn't have any clear results we'd just do that
I mean, that's good to know, but a) your scenario that you just explained assumes a double mislynch, so your sudden interest in a VTNL use of your public lynch doesn't jive with what you just said, and b) it sounds like an absolute waste unless we are absolutely certain you are town after you use it. For now, let's focus on b). What happens when you activate your public lynch? Does Draft broadcast that it's available and it came from you, or do you just say that it's available? If it's the latter, what separates that from the private lynch? I really want to know how your role works.
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Soooo... Now you're scumreading me because I'm not scumreading you explicitly when you initially scumread me for scumreading you. 
So you scumread me then? You said that you didn't scum read me. Make up your mind
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
I have a general idea of most peoples. Not really sure why I'm so hard to read. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
This rubs me the wrong way. Supa has played 8 games with me total. He should be able to read me by now. 
This isn't true at all lol. Some people are just hard to read
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
The point is I never said I did explicitly. You're jumping to lots of conclusions. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
You vote on the lynch in private. We lynch our first suspect, then the second lynch is announced. There are two vote counts
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
That still isn't enough games to know your style of play, sorry
How many games is enough to know someone's playstyle?
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
So are you or are you not scumreading me. You are being confusing lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
What's the name of your role
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
This isn't true at all lol. Some people are just hard to read

Not sure whether that's a compliment or insult. Still, not sure why he has nothing to bring to the table on this. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Not sure whether that's a compliment or insult. Still, not sure why he has nothing to bring to the table on this. 
It's kind of null lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Never depending on how that player is. Grey and Pie are easy to read. Speed is somewhat easy but he's smart so he can get away with it. Harder players are drafter and Lunatic. Some don't even have a consistent playstyle to make them hard to read. There is no set amount 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
You vote on the lynch in private. We lynch our first suspect, then the second lynch is announced. There are two vote counts
Alright... that's confusing. How is a private lynch accomplished when we don't know how everyone else is voting? How can we achieve a majority vote if we don't know how other people are voting? Is it just based on the person who receives the most votes? Will Draft contact us to let us know this vote is going on? 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
So are you or are you not scumreading me. You are being confusing lol
The more you talk the more I want to. 

Why can't you engage with my actual reasoning? (Well I know why, your original claim is without merit, so now you're going rogue.)
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
drafterman gave it the connotation of Troublemaker. There will be a message on DP2 informing you there will be two lynches
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I am gonna re -read supa, his super defensiveness combined with a lack of genuine interest in scum hunting outside of OMGUS, and his misunderstanding of how his role is actually game ending has me initially scum reading him and nothing he has said has eased that suspicion quite yet. Also I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing a role like his in drafters role list, and I am pretty sure drafter linked that role list at the start of the game, which I would suspect means all roles come from that list. Can someone double check for me?

I am heading to work, I'll check back in like an hour and a half.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Never depending on how that player is. Grey and Pie are easy to read. Speed is somewhat easy but he's smart so he can get away with it. Harder players are drafter and Lunatic. Some don't even have a consistent playstyle to make them hard to read. There is no set amount 
Look, I don't scum read you for this, but you did say that there weren't enough games to know MC's playstyle. That's just a weird statement. If you want to argue that you haven't gotten to know MC's playstyle well even with that number of games, then fine, but based on this statement, that has more to do with difficulty in reading him personally. I don't blame you for that, but you probably don't want to argue that you haven't been in enough games with him to know him. Just say that you haven't been able to nail him down in previous games. If it has nothing to do with number and everything to do with playstyle, then leave it at that.
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
I'm remaining calm, but you are changing your tides. You said you scumread me, then you say you never explicitly scum read me, but then say the opposite. I want to know what your read is on me. I have a scum read on you right now. Tell me what your read is