Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 293
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I figured he was troublemaker and he claimed he is, but I'm not sure the role functions like he says it does
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I just looked at it and I suppose it kind of lines up.

He explained it oddly though.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
I could link you to the role on the list of drafters but I don't know if it is against the rules
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
no need, my cntrl+f works perfectly fine plus Im already ahead of you
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I've gotta go for now, but I'll keep my vote where it is at the moment. There's enough going on here that I'm not convinced I should remove my vote just yet. If this is a town role, it would be a shame to lose it, but it sounds like Supa might be wasting half the role even if he does have it just to town-confirm himself.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris

I'm remaining calm, but you are changing your tides. You said you scumread me, then you say you never explicitly scum read me, but then say the opposite. 

Nope. I've stayed 100% consistent dude.

want to know what your read is on me. I have a scum read on you right now. Tell me what your read is 

Nothing definitive but you're my strongest scum read with your reactions here. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
What I am trying to say that he's hard to read, mainly because he is sorta new lol, sorry the covid is going to my brain
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
notice how he still doesn't respond to this post: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5563/post-links/240255

Why can't he just admit that he was wrong instead of going rogue? Don't want to hammer yet though. I want more opinions.

I'll be off for a while
Speedrace
Speedrace
Supa lied. Drafter said a Troublemaker would have two PUBLIC vote counts, not private
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Good so you scumread me. Here's why I have a scum read for you

You were lowkey PO-d when you were being VTL'd over a joke. You have a scum read on Bullish for consistently being on you despite the joke, which is fair. I then replied to a post on #118 about jokes in a JOKE saying Bullish doesn't like jokes as he took offense to cunt nugget. This was a joke, yet now here you are making an argument against claiming it was bright and day for a response to #120. You are basing a read off an assumption that you are making. I legit logged on my computer at 7:49am to see Bullish not being able to joke. Idk what else to say because this whole logic you presented is off a notion that I saw the #120. If you saw my reply, it was to whiteflame and you, as I saw whiteflame talking to Bullish about the joke which I made a joke. You are basing a scum read off a joke, which you were mad about, making yourself look hypocritical
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Idk how the role works all I got in my PM was that there was two votes, that's all there was. I don't even mind lynching myself since I have negative utility 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Idk how the role works all I got in my PM was that there was two votes, that's all there was. I don't even mind lynching myself since I have negative utility 
So you made up all the private stuff?
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
I'm legit not wrong I respond in a joke to #118 and you are scumreading me for it, very hypocritical
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I assumed it was a private, didn't lie I just made an assumption based on my role PM
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
drafterman gave it the connotation of Troublemaker. There will be a message on DP2 informing you there will be two lynches
Wym gave that connotation. Did he not explicitly say you are this role?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
He said I was a Troublemaker. He said there would be two vote counts. He didn't say public or private
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
He said I was a Troublemaker. He said there would be two vote counts. He didn't say public or private
Then why’d you say connotation. And have you asked him about your role mechanics rather than assume them?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes awaiting response
Vader
Vader
I'm logging off for a bit will return tonight
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
So with the Troublemaker fiasco. Pretty sure WF had that role in Bullish’s game as town. Could still be a scum role tho.

I really don’t like Supa right now because him being rash about the mechanics of his role is something scum Supa would do especially when he’s panicking, which seems like the case now
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
The role was called "Agitator," but yes, it functioned the same as Troublemaker (not that I got to use it). That's part of the reason I'm suspicious. The role just allows for an extra lynch one time during a DP. That leads to two problems.

First, that doesn't line up with what Supa is saying, and he could easily have confirmed the role with Draft at any time. He claimed that there are two second lynches during two separate DPs, and claimed that one was private and the other public, which didn't make any sense, even after he tried to explain it. Now he's backpedaling on the claim, removing pieces of it that don't fit the actual role.

Second, contrary to his initial claim, he can't actually town-confirm himself. When I was the Agitator, there was a statement I could make during the DP that would actually activate the ability. For Troublemaker, it's activated during the NP, so even if Draft announces it during the next DP, it doesn't town-confirm him any more than it does anyone else. He can claim that he activated it, but that's about it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
The role was called "Agitator," but yes, it functioned the same as Troublemaker (not that I got to use it). That's part of the reason I'm suspicious. The role just allows for an extra lynch one time during a DP. That leads to two problems.
I stand corrected. Supa is hella sus for talking about his role mechanics even though he knows nothing about them.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Second, contrary to his initial claim, he can't actually town-confirm himself. When I was the Agitator, there was a statement I could make during the DP that would actually activate the ability. For Troublemaker, it's activated during the NP, so even if Draft announces it during the next DP, it doesn't town-confirm him any more than it does anyone else. He can claim that he activated it, but that's about it.
If drafter announce it, it would confirm that Supa isn't lying about his role
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
If drafter announce it, it would confirm that Supa isn't lying about his role
I think he means that it’s not affiliation indicative 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
Draft would have to announce that Supa had activated it. If he just announces that it is active, that’s a different story.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@whiteflame
Draft would have to announce that Supa had activated it. If he just announces that it is active, that’s a different story.
If he announces that it's active, that means someone has it, and if it wasn't Supa then they'd just CC him
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
I think he means that it’s not affiliation indicative 
Even if Drafter said it was Supa, it wouldn't be affiliation indicative tho
Vader
Vader
Confirmed that it is public

Idk what else to say at this point you can lynch me and be wrong it won’t hurt town that much

Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I for sure won’t be on at 8 AM tomorrow morning so if we’re going to lynch might as well tonight or just VTNL. Pros to the latter would be we can just get 2 lynches tomorrow with POE from the NK; problem is Supa’s role isn’t necessarily affiliation indicative so behavioral reads would dominate at least for me.