Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 259
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
wouldn't hammering me end the day phase? 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
wouldn't hammering me end the day phase? 
No it wouldn’t: “If the Day Phase ends due to voting, it will continue until the day-bomb explodes (the votes will remain locked). If the Day Phase ends due to time, the day-bomb will explode.”
warren42
warren42
I hate that bullish is a target but whatever

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
fair enough. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
I feel like you of all people should suspect the second gunman is a sniper. Regardless our original plan was to yolo the bomb between the remaining scum reads anyway, of which bullish and oro were seemingly among the top anyway, so bullish was likely to die anyway. 
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Bullish - 1/4 - Lunatic
Lunatic - 3/4 - Bullish, Chris, whiteflame

About 3.5 hours remaining.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I will say I think its odd you guys are lynching me and bombing bullish instead of vice versa. Hopefully ot wont make a difference but you should be lynching the person most suspectful. Were both POE but bullish ia more suspicious because he had to be forces to comply with town on the gunshot and the gunshot didnt reveal him. Its techincally possible for bullish the pass the bomb off within seconds of the day phase closing is where this is an issue. The lynch on the other hand is inevitable. So far as I can tell the only reason I am being being lynched is over some bizarre conspiracy that I own a vest which is completely unfounded. 

If bullish is mafia and is online lurking its technically possible for him to take a townie out before the dp ends of he is fast enough. Which is why I should have the bomb in this case. Remember I volunteered to die if bullish was lynched so its strange that I ever became the lynch instead. I was too high to think stuff through yesterday as I got the wagon on me but now that my head is clear I find the situation pretty odd. 

If some tomfuckery happens here id look at the ones who were in favor of switching the lynch from bullish to me next day phase.

Lunatic
Lunatic
sorry for the spelling errors, not used to typing on my new phone. Buttons are too close for my big fingers
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I have confirmed with drafter tomfuckery with the bomb is possible btw. If you for example send the bomb to someone within 30 seconds of dp closing and scum is lurking and spamming drafter to send it to someone else after you have sent it, someome else may recieve it if it was send in that 30 seconds. Keep that in mind and try to send it with in the last 3 or 4 seconds if possible.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I have confirmed with drafter tomfuckery with the bomb is possible btw. If you for example send the bomb to someone within 30 seconds of dp closing and scum is lurking and spamming drafter to send it to someone else after you have sent it, someome else may recieve it if it was send in that 30 seconds. Keep that in mind and try to send it with in the last 3 or 4 seconds if possible.
Ok. I’ll have two devices open anyways, so I can just press enter at once
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
u know whats odd? Lunatic still thinks I was 'forced' to comply with the town on the gun shot, when I VOLUNTARILY claimed I had a gun and VOLUNTARILY put out a plan where the town determines who I shoot.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Personally  I think the last scum is pie or whiteflame, leaning whiteflame.
warren42
warren42
The fact that bullish knew that his gun could be sabotaged screams town to me
warren42
warren42
Why would mafia have to worry about their gun being sabotaged? Why would they ever claim the gun instead of just saving it till the end and shooting when we’re at MYLO/LYLO or shooting earlier
warren42
warren42
VTL Pie
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Bullish - 1/4 - Lunatic
Lunatic - 3/4 - Bullish, Chris, whiteflame
Pie - 1/4 - warren

Less than 5 minutes remaining

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
heres hoping.
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Bullish - 1/4 - Lunatic
Lunatic - 4/4 - Bullish, Chris, whiteflame, ILikePie
Pie - 1/4 - warren

Pie passes the bomb to MisterChris (Timestamp 01.28.2021 10:29PM)

The bomb explodes due to time!

MisterChris

You are the HUNTER. If you are lynched, you may select a person to die during the following Twilight Phase.

You win with the Town.

Lunatic has been lynched!

You are a VANILLA. You win with the Town.

The Day Phase is over. This thread is locked!