is Brother Thomas right about the attributes of Jesus?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 22
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

here are the attributes that he says apply to Jesus....

greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, malevolent, an abortionist, and an outright serial killer.

if you look at the old testament, some of these things are actually plausible...

... what do ya think? 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@n8nrgmi
If you attributed all of the acts of god in the old testament to jesus then mostly yeah.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi
is Brother Thomas right about the attributes of Jesus?

Interesting,  is it not, that we only became just like them  with all of the aforementioned attributes, after being deceived by one of them.  Genesis 3:22
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,

YOUR REVEALING HALF OF THE INFORMATION QUOTE:  "if you look at the old testament, some of these things are actually plausible..."

Correction: if one looks in the Old and New Testament the aforementioned disturbing attributes of Jesus of mention are not plausible, but completely TRUE!

As embarrassingly shown, ethang5 can only use his insidious circular reasoning fallacy to completely run away from Jesus' true biblical attributes as mentioned in his latest embarrassing runaway posts shown herewith:

I have asked the runaway ethang5 to either debate, or to discuss, Jesus' true modus operandi, but he obviously peed his pants in terror of engaging the Brother D Thomas, and instead of accepting or denying said discussions, he is still using his TEMPLATE of running away from the posts above.  :(

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@n8nrgmi
I think that anyone who believes these to be the qualities of Jesus and then still claims to love and worship him belongs in an insane asylum. But that's just me.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR AT THIS TIME RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM OTHER THREADS: "I think that anyone who believes these to be the qualities of Jesus and then still claims to love and worship him belongs in an insane asylum. But that's just me."

Guess what? This is the perfect thread for YOU AND ME to discuss your statement above and for you to find your big boy pants and your balls, praise Jesus!  I have had to accept the true modus operandi of Jesus as shown because Heaven will not have women present, and that is good enough reason to have to accept the aforementioned attributes of Jesus as shown in n8nrgmi's initial post!

READY TO DISCUSS?  Or, are you and Satan going to run away once again in total embarrassment of defending Jesus like His inspired words wants you to do? "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)  GET IT Bible fool?

This is the turning point for you within this prestigious forum where simply put, you have 2 options:

1. Will you runaway again in shame showing Jesus' true modus operandi like you have done in the following links:

2.  Or, will you follow Titus 1:9, where if you don't, you are calling Jesus' inspired words as foolish for making such a statement!

Which aspect will you choose in front of the membership and within the eyes of our serial killer Jesus the Christ?! (Hebrews 4:13)

WAITING.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,,

Jesus and I want to thank you for this threads content, and for the most part in ethang5 making the move to enter this thread at his future expense, praise Jesus!

Lets see if ol' ethang5 will continue to use his circular reasoning fallacy to run away from Jesus' true attributes as stated by me and you, or for once in a lifetime, ethang5 stays in this thread subsequent to finding his big boy pants and balls to actually defend Jesus against said attributes as shown!

To date, ethang5 has a track record of running away from said topic as embarrassingly shown in the threads below:

In the name of the hung Jesus,

Brother D. Thomas

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You even sign your posts in the name of a murderous moron. I bet you think the board is admiring you eh?

Did you finally figure out that spamming the same stupidity over and over was, well, dumb?

Tell us Dee Dee, which qualities of your God do you most imitate? I think it's pettiness, judging by your loony posts. Amirite? 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the runaway from disturbing biblical axioms, AND on record of stating that Jesus is not the Father! LOL,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN IRRELATIVE QUOTE TO THE TOPIC AT HAND IN YOU BEING "TO SCARED" TO DEBATE OR DISCUSS SAID TOPIC WITH ME, LOL: "You even sign your posts in the name of a murderous moron. I bet you think the board is admiring you eh?"

As if it isn't embarrassing enough for you to always run away in total shame from said topic with me, then you take the position of referring to Jesus as a MURDEROUS MORON!  WHOOPS, THIS WILL NOW BE YOUR #1 BIBLICAL FAUX PAS! LOLThats it, you have committed the dreadful Unpardonable Sin where you will be swimming in the sulfur lakes of Hell upon your ungodly earthly demise!  Priceless stupidity and ignorance on your part once again, but what did this forum expect from you, unbelievable!

UNPARDONABLE SIN: “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32) 

Ethang5, heads up Bible fool, Jesus equals the Trinity Doctrine as three equaling one as in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  Therefore, you have disparaged Jesus' HOLYL SPIRIT PART in calling it a murderous moron, where in doing so, you will not be forgiven either in this age or any age to come, period!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  Probably not, or you wouldn't have committed the Unpardonable Sin to begin with! Duh! LOL!

Ethang5, I suggest that you start wearing asbestos suits post haste until your untimely death, because you do not know when Jesus will send you to Hell because of you blatantly committing the unforgivable Unpardonable Sin. (James 4:14)

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
i think u should use your trademark, where you 'bible slap him silly'. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,

As it is shown in your thread alone, barring the other embarrassing runaway threads of mention within my post #8, I have easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ ethang5 to the point of him being unidentifiable, even as a pseudo-christian within this forum. LOL!

I am sure that ol' ethang5 is crying and whimpering as he runs to the moderators again, like in the past, to stop me from making him the further Biblical fool that he is. :(

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
This seems as good of a place as any to address some recent reports made against Brother...

While to me Brother's dialog tactic is akin to beating a dead horse, he is up front about his modus operandi. This does not wholly excuse everything, but to use an analogy: If you go into a mosh pit at a rock concert, expect to get pushed around.

Further, I've got to give brother some credit for having thick skin. I can see multiple threads which would qualify as call-out threads made against him, and he has reported none, he merely joined in on the discussion within. Whereas others have reported his replies within callout threads made against him... 🤦🏻‍♂️

All that said, if he or anyone else truly crosses the line by making threats or some such,  please inform us. Otherwise, if anyone wants to be left alone by another member: The first couple steps are asking them to stop, and ceasing engagement yourself. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@n8nrgmi
...to me Brother's dialog tactic is akin to beating a dead horse,
Lol. The horse's name is schtick.

Hi, I'm Dee Dee, Jesus and I are best buds.
Didn't you call him a murderous, homophobic, serial killer?

Yes. I worship him! Let's debate!
Sorry, I only debate people with brains.

Lol!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
All such pseudo-hypothetical rhetoric can be regarded as spam.

As can jibing and name calling.

Nothing new, but nonetheless entertaining, which is why we keep coming back for more, with more.

And so the pseudo- hypothetical, christian, creator-GOD , remains just that......Nothing more than 2-way spam.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney

if anyone wants to be left alone by another member:......The first couple steps are asking them to stop, and ceasing engagement yourself. 

and what is the 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th, 6th,7th,8th,9th, and 10th ?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
And so the pseudo- hypothetical, christian, creator-GOD , remains just that......Nothing more than 2-way spam.
Sorry, I was at church with millions of other Christians worshipping that thorn in your side God. We heard snickering.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Barney
I have not spoken to you, referred to you by name, or  sent a post to you since you came back from your re-education camp. But here you are mentioning me by name yet claiming you want to be left alone. Here, let me highlight the part your comprehension missed.

The first couple steps are asking them to stop,...
You can't ask me to stop what I'm not doing genius.

....and ceasing engagement yourself. 
Oooh. That's gonna be a tough one. But perhaps again Rag will only read your post before he comes to a conclusion. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Big Churches in Phili.

Those Quakers sure knew how to build em.

And as I always state...God principle valid....Christian pseudo-hypothesis valid only as an archaic, mythical pseudo-hypothesis.....Otherwise known as, Entertaining Middle Eastern folklore.

And yet you despise most of  those Middle Eastern devotees of Allah.

Such are the contradictions derived from Middle Eastern folklore.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
And yet you despise most of  those Middle Eastern devotees of Allah.
You really should consider the possibility that the caricature in your mind is not me. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I thought that you were the one with Syrian Jihadist based paranoia.....Sorry my mistake.

So you are saying that you are also a devotee of Allah?....That's very comforting to hear.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4, wrote:

@ethang5
So you are saying that you are also a devotee of Allah?....That's very comforting to hear.

Seriously Vic, who can forget this?