Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 280
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@drafterman
Why would you try to kill oro when it was more or less him vs chris based on the role dichotomy and Chris was town?

Did you lose your shot since you were roleblocked or do you keep it?
warren42
warren42
Coal started it, I pushed it and then you tagged along
You were wavering the entire time, I was the one who got warren to hammer
For the record the only way you "got me to hammer" was because you pointed out the amount of time left, I thought we had still had about 30 minutes
warren42
warren42
I'm very confident in oro and coal

I'm *okay* with Pie, supa, and whiteflame
warren42
warren42
So I guess that leaves grey, drafter, and speed.

Drafter not getting a shot off is unfortunate if he's town, because it is a bit suspicious.

Anyone want to claim a town roleblock on him?
warren42
warren42
Also this is shitty but can you see when someone was last online? Cause anyone not online since the end of the last DP is locked clear, Lunatic wouldn't allow Chris to push it through without at least consulting with the living mafia
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, I'm surprised I survived the night, but here we go:

To start, I was motivated last night. That means that Oro was almost certainly telling the truth. Strong townread for him.

As for who I investigated, it's good that I got two. I started with Elm, who clearly was innocent. I'm actually glad I investigated him because now we have confirmation that I'm at least not an insane cop, since he investigated innocent for me.

The second one was Pie. He also investigated innocent.

So, that knocks off the remaining scum reads from Elm. It's possible that I'm still flavored in some way or that he managed to screw with the results, but it's more likely that Pie is town, leaving open the question as to who is scum. That means Oro, Pie and myself are all at least town leaning if not town confirmed.

As for the remainder of us, I can't say we've confirmed anything about Draft, though he's scheduled to die during NP3, so at least we know when he should be gone. I have at least a slight town read on Supa and GP. That just leaves Coal, Speed and Warren, and in this case, I'll lean on Coal to get his claim.

VTL Coal
warren42
warren42
-->
@whiteflame
Why Coal, given he started the Chris wagon? I'd expect him to be at the bottom of that list of 3
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

Coal- 1/5- Whiteflame

Not Voting: Oromagi, supadudz, greyparrot, drafterman, Coal, Speedrace, warren, iLikePie5
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@warren42
I don’t sus him, but I want a claim.
warren42
warren42
So, that knocks off the remaining scum reads from Elm. It's possible that I'm still flavored in some way or that he managed to screw with the results, but it's more likely that Pie is town, leaving open the question as to who is scum. That means Oro, Pie and myself are all at least town leaning if not town confirmed.
Like Pie suggested the fact that you're alive bothers me, I don't distrust your results necessarily, particularly since I felt good about oro and okay about pie already, but the fact you're left alive indicates either a framer or godfather to me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Ok great.

WF, Drafter, Grey, and Pie shouldn’t be lynched today. Probably Oro as well for now

That leaves Coal, Warren, Speed.
warren42
warren42
-->
@whiteflame
Why him over me? I think that me hammering looks decent. Him starting the wagon looks better though. Guess I'm just confused on why your pressure is going there.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
So that confirms you are not Paranoid, which is good. Also scum lost their JOAT Lawyer, so note that. Don't rule out Pie yet, but right now you are a strong town read
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
What’s your character. And what does your PM say about that character?
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
Why are you excluding drafter?

Other than that I'm fine with your POE (other than me, but that's obvious)
Vader
Vader
Which also means Oromagi should be confirmed unless the scum team is oromagi and whiteflame and they are big braining, but with me being a Miller, there needs to be a cop in this game. I also note that MisterChris did not have a role cop as his joat, so it could be possible that wf is a role cop. But an un CC'd cop is extremely strong 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Why are you excluding drafter?

Other than that I'm fine with your POE (other than me, but that's obvious)
Cause if he doesn’t die NP3 he’s scum. I’m borderline thinking about no lynching tomorrow if it’s 5-2 after today just so we can get Drafter out of the way.
Vader
Vader
That also means I don't rule out that a GF could be in the game, so take WF results with a grain of salt
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@warren42
I’d be willing to pressure you as well. I’m at work and typing on my phone when I get a free moment. I’m honestly not thinking through every vote as much as I normally would right now.

As for why I’m alive, I’m honestly surprised as well. Can’t explain not being targeted.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Which also means Oromagi should be confirmed unless the scum team is oromagi and whiteflame and they are big braining, but with me being a Miller, there needs to be a cop in this game. I also note that MisterChris did not have a role cop as his joat, so it could be possible that wf is a role cop. But an un CC'd cop is extremely strong 
It’s possible the last 2 scum are you and whiteflame or whiteflame and Oro, with the latter it doesn’t make sense cause you’re the Miller. I’m worried that there’s a Mafia role that gives all the roles in the game.
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
Walder Frey, I'm apparently the guy who started the Red Wedding. Basically one of my daughters was supposed to marry a Stark and I even threw in some extra servants and shit but I got fucked over and he married someone else so I had everyone killed but they started it and had it coming
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
@warren42
Walder Frey, I'm apparently the guy who started the Red Wedding. Basically one of my daughters was supposed to marry a Stark and I even threw in some extra servants and shit but I got fucked over and he married someone else so I had everyone killed but they started it and had it coming
Thank You. 

Unvote VTL Coal what is your character?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
That would also mean we would have to known there was no cops in this game, but with JOAT abilities such as framer and lawyer, it is obviously used to manipulate a cop, same with me being a miller, there is no way I think WF is scum
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
Cause if he doesn’t die NP3 he’s scum. I’m borderline thinking about no lynching tomorrow if it’s 5-2 after today just so we can get Drafter out of the way.
I missed a few pages last DP and was going to read in the night but everyone got their actions in so quick I didn't do that, why is he confirmed after NP3?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
That would also mean we would have to known there was no cops in this game, but with JOAT abilities such as framer and lawyer, it is obviously used to manipulate a cop, same with me being a miller, there is no way I think WF is scum
I agree. I don’t see a realm where WF is not the cop. WF is probably my strongest town read. Him getting motivated lends credence to Oro but it’s not affiliation indicative but I’m willing to let him go for now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
I missed a few pages last DP and was going to read in the night but everyone got their actions in so quick I didn't do that, why is he confirmed after NP3?
He claimed he’d die NP3. If he doesn’t die he’s scum, simple. He’s gonna try to WIFOM out of it DP4 but if I’m alive I’m going to crucify him on it.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
elminster       Wicked Witch of the West ODD WATCHER+EVEN TRACKER
TOWN
oromagi          Johnny Lawrence                      MOTIVATOR
whiteflame     Lt. Thaddeus Harris                   BOMB
greyparrot       Smeagol                                     HIDER
ilikepie5          Magneto  (copped)
drafterman     Roy Batty                                      VIG + BP
supadudz        Neagen                                        MILLER
speedrace      Shenzi & Banzai & Ed                  VANILLA & VANILLA & VANILLA
warren42        (GoT minor char)
coal                   (film)
SCUM
misterchris      Batman                                       EVIL JOAT
                                                                                   ROLEBLOCKER

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@whiteflame
As for why I’m alive, I’m honestly surprised as well. Can’t explain not being targeted.
My BOMB gambit must have worked
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@oromagi
Power is back.

Oro, please stop putting out these lists unless you are going to put accurate information in them.

I agree with pressuring coal

VTL Coal

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Elminster - Odd/Even Tracker/Watcher

Oromagi - Motivator
SupaDudz - Miller
Drafterman - Vig/BP
Greyparrot - Hider
Whiteflame - Cop

Polar