Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 280
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Why the fuck would we lynch me and shoot me rather than just shoot me. This is so moronic and I can't think of how to dumb it down any more than that
Because if Drafter gets roleblocked we don’t get any information with regards to you being scum and fake claiming Lynchproof
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@warren42
Why the fuck would we lynch me and shoot me rather than just shoot me. This is so moronic and I can't think of how to dumb it down any more than that

Because a viable POE is you and drafter.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
Because you're not paying attention and it's irritating to a degree I am not sure you have the ability to understand.  In addition, you are being being obstinate, irritating, and you jumped on a wagon that almost got me mislynched because a so called cop went power-role fishing; despite:
Wym power role fishing? It was me who wanted you to full claim. Am I scum now? And do you really think Mafia would fake claimed Cop in DP when there were zero fake claims/roles given? I want details with regards to what’s in your PM so I can compare it with mine and Elm’s. Why is it so hard for you to listen to town?

AND:

603:
If you’re using Elm to gain town cred you can save it. Today we are going to lynch Drafter. You are going to use your ability on him when he reaches 3/5. If WF is not roleblocked he is going to be investigating you and Warren.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
If you're Judas, then just shooting you will still convert you and you'll still be alive
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I meant Warren not Drafter ^^
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Today we are going to lynch Drafter
I hope you meant warren lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
Gotcha lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@coal
Because a viable POE is you and drafter.
Pie was investigated innocent. Drafter will die tomorrow, and if he doesn't, we lynch him afterwards.
Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Warren

I better not see anyone bring this past 3/5
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@coal
Vote warren and then execute him
Speedrace
Speedrace
Actually UNVOTE
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
@whiteflame
I need to make sure both of you are going to target warren this NP
Speedrace
Speedrace
After drafter and WF confirm, then we can have coal execute
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
You need to target Warren and Coal tonight 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
You need to target Whiteflame tonight 
drafterman
drafterman
I agree
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
You need to target Warren and Coal tonight 
That was the plan.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
You want me to do it or do you?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Actually let’s wait for Supa and Oro, let them chime in
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
Today Coal executes Warren at 3/5

Drafter shoots Warren
Oro motivates WF
WF investigates Warren and Coal

Thoughts?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
You want me to do it or do you?
One of us votes, coal has to vote because he has to be on the lynch to execute, he executes, profit
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
One of us votes, coal has to vote because he has to be on the lynch to execute, he executes, profit
You can do it after Supa and Oro hop on
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Cool
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
My motivator is spent.   1X 

I was trying to keep that secret to make me a better target tonight but now you've gone and built your castles there
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

warren-1/5- Drafterman
Coal- 1/5- oromagi

Not Voting: supadudz, greyparrot, Coal, Speedrace, iLikePie5, warren, Whiteflame

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
My motivator is spent.   1X  

I was trying to keep that secret to make me a better target tonight but now you've gone and built your castles there
Fuck. Well ig WF gonna have to go Warren then 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Should've kept it a secret anyway
Speedrace
Speedrace
Also, coal's executioner justification is really good
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Also, coal's executioner justification is really good
I was looking for an element that I think is missing. I’ve been asking him for it and he’s been dodging.
coal
coal
Mental:

Mikal, for whatever this fuckery was at DP1-727.  Same with whatever shit was going on at DP1-731.  Though maybe he was trying to avoid the NK, which I assume he was, because he had a few worthwhile insights earlier.  

This idiot wagon at DP2-76 (hereinafter "the idiot wagon"):

Coal- 4/5- Whiteflame, iLikePie5, Drafterman, oromagi

Not Voting: supadudz, greyparrot, Coal, Speedrace, warren
Seriously.  What the fuck even was that.   It's a damn work day and you all know what I do.   You also know I am not responding to social shit during that time.  I've been at work all day and then you put this shit at my doorstep?

I was angry earlier.  Murderously angry, at this idiot wagon and everyone on it.  Like rip whiteflame's spinal column out and beat him to death with it (metaphorically) angry.  But, in reflection I remember I did that to Max one time (start a wagon on him that puts him at L-1 during the work day) by accident.  So I am less angry now.  

Town:

Pie is town, despite his DP2 conduct (for which I might strangle him, see DP2-52).  I started the town-focus on Chris.  Pie follows on Chris, which he would not have done as scum (DP1-612).  He jumped on the idiot wagon, but then got off once Warren stated the obvious (DP2-83).  

Speed is town (DP1-616).  Despite Whiteflame at DP1-614 trying to misdirect from Chris to Oro, Speed correctly stays on Chris.  Correctly notes the risk created by the idiot wagon (DP2-89). 

Drafter is town, and claims a role with a level of detail far too specific to be a fake claim, (DP1-618 ("I will die at the end of NP3.  I've confirmed that I still get my action that night.")), while avoids misuse of a power role that may have an anti-town effect (DP1-698). 

Oro is probably town, claimed a role he breadcrumbed more or less correctly, which he breadcrumbed at the risk of being counterclaimed (DP1-683).  

Speed is town, for stating the obvious after I started the wagon on Chris.  (DP1-713 ("Lynching Oro is stupid because he can confirm himself. Everyone should get off of Oro and go to Chris.")).

Supa is town.  DP1-716 never happens is Supa is scum.  He was already in my town pile.  Did not join the idiot wagon. 

Lean Town/Null:  

Whiteflame is lean town/null.  Whiteflame pushes Oro (DP1-614), which was objectively stupid at 614 unless he was scum knowing Oro is town; while walking the line on Chris ("I see some reason to sus MC and Oro. Not so convinced regarding Draft.").  But he did sort himself out, to his credit, but only after Speed said what everyone should have been thinking (DP1-714).  

Whiteflame breadcrumbed the cop role poorly --- by failing entirely to do it at all and appease Mikal, who was foaming at the mouth --- and TUF's meta is oriented to make cop-results inherently suspect.  Even still, he is uncounterclaimed and purports to confirm Oro.  This may be useful, especially if he is truthfully indicating that he investigated twice.

Whiteflame can be scum even if Oro is town, however, because Oro motivated Whiteflame.  If Whiteflame didn't have an explanation for what he did despite having motivated, he would obviously have been lynched.   Even still, his DP2-36 post was stupid:

As for the remainder of us, I can't say we've confirmed anything about Draft, though he's scheduled to die during NP3, so at least we know when he should be gone. I have at least a slight town read on Supa and GP. That just leaves Coal, Speed and Warren, and in this case, I'll lean on Coal to get his claim.

This garbage was the start of the idiot wagon that put me at L-1, that he didn't get off of until DP2-92

Whiteflame has me first, despite the fact that I am the only reason anyone even paid attention to the DP1-lynched scum, Chris.  Is he capable of such a big-brain (to use Mikal's phrase) move?  Perhaps he thought he could make the argument that I was going to bus, but if so, that would be a poor argument to make given the circumstances under which anyone even started to focus on Chris.  No one was even paying attention to him.  He was lurking.  Then he slipped, later on, after a dubious character claim.  

But that's what it felt like Whiteflame was doing here, in addition to power-role fishing.  I didn't character claim DP1 which by the conspicuousness of my non-claiming implied I had something or was scum.   From his perspective based on what he thought was the POE, maybe he thought the costs justified the benefits.  Still, he should have been pushing Warren for the same --- and he didn't --- which was a mistake so glaring that Warren noted moments later.  

My instinct is to read malicious intent into actions that have bad results, and Whiteflame started a lynch that put me at L-1.   I skimmed the DP earlier and was ready to rip out his spinal column and beat him to death with it (metaphorically), but I have since reflected.   It is easier to believe he just screwed up the reads (like he screwed up his claim) than to think he has some grand design in all of these ostensible missteps.  

But isn't it interesting how Warren was the first to point it out?  (DP2-37).   Whiteflame claims "I don’t sus him, but I want a claim." (DP2-39).   So I assume from his perspective he thought it would be easier to rule me out and then focus on Warren.   Not how I would have handled it, but I also wouldn't have handled his claim in the way he did either --- but I probably would have investigated Mikal and I likely could see myself, if motivated, investigating Oro.  So he has that going for him. 

Potential Scum:

Warren is in the POE, having remained silent through almost 29 pages of content (DP1-699).  But he did hammer Chris, who was scum.  Though Chris was a foregone conclusion by then.  He states the obvious at DP2-77, but seems like he could be trying to buddy with me.  Not a bad scum strategy given he's the obvious POE, but kind of transparent.   

I need clarification on whether if I kill Warren, who claims to be the 1x lynchproof, he dies.  Does my "execution" count as a "lynch"? 

Inquiring minds want to know.