Inverse Reality Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 76
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Town Wins!

Sorry the game was so quick. Town was stacked. Mafia had counters to everything but there was not a ton in the way of confirmable roles they could claim, but drafter did well with what he had I thought. Wanted to start experimenting with not giving fake claims, to harden mafia mindsets but I kind of expected it to hurt here, but still drafter and chris picked up on the split pretty early.

Drafter chose to sacrifice the narccisist role for the mafia seer prior to np1. 

GG all. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
GG. Good job town
coal
Debates: 6
coal
This was very satisfying.  

Drafter's claim was solid, as a fake claim.  

Warren really had no other options but to do what he did.  It was good play.

Chris, hopefully I didn't scare you off.  Not bad play from you either, by any measure.  

Pie, I am mildly amused by your activity here.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Good thing you didn't full claim early. Wouldn't have believed that Magneto was the doctor.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lol I’m ded
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@Speedrace
Good thing you didn't full claim early. Wouldn't have believed that Magneto was the doctor.
Lol ya, I think Speed was the only one who caught on to it cause I was the last one left
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
Pie, I am mildly amused by your activity here.
I try man
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
@oromagi
Anyone who watched GoT

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@coal
Chris, hopefully I didn't scare you off.  Not bad play from you either, by any measure.  

Really I just needed to come up with a better claim I think. Oh well. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
@Elminster
Lol I learned a lot about poor communication this game. The interactions speedrace and mikal were hilarious from a mods perspective. Mikal wanted his in depth justification paraphrased and speed was technically giving it to him, but it like the worst communicable way possible lol. However I could understand the frustration on both of their parts at the same time 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Drafter chose to sacrifice the narccisist role for the mafia seer prior to np1. 
Interesting choice for sure
drafterman
drafterman
Not much to say except solid play by town.  The theme was fairly simple. I predicted Magneto and Wicked Witch of the West (that was going to be my first claim).

I was waffling on keeping my role or not, but when I thought I might be the N1 lynch I thought, what the hey, might as well get the information. It was mostly redundant, though, especially given Chris' abilities. I thought oro/Johnny was the Judas at first because he was antagonist in one series but protagonist in another.

But, having given up my ability and Chris going down DP1, there wasn't much I could do.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Really I just needed to come up with a better claim I think. Oh well. 
Definitely. It takes time to know this stuff. Making games definitely helps so looking forward to your game. Please don’t make me scum tho
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Not too criticize your play, because I don't think it would have made a ton of difference here, but you seemed willing to give up wayy too easily. You were heavily scum read of course, but being that you were the counter to most of town's power roles I would have liked to see a bit more fight from ya lol.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
TBH I didn't really have an argument to give until I came up with the idea of using Lawyer on myself and having WF investigate me. 
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
Mikal wanted his in depth justification paraphrased and speed was technically giving it to him, but it like the worst communicable way possible lol. However I could understand the frustration on both of their parts at the same time 

I have to wonder how, if Mikal hadn't been killed, the game would have played out. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
TBH I didn't really have an argument to give until I came up with the idea of using Lawyer on myself and having WF investigate me. 
When in doubt, WIFOM! WIFOM the sh1t out of people. That's what I do. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't lol

"I would NEVER do this guys, that's not my meta"

or something like that lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
I have to wonder how, if Mikal hadn't been killed, the game would have played out. 
Would’ve been a million times harder haha
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Nicceeeeeeeeeeee
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Well he called out the whole scum team in post 607... But he never really followed through with it and backed off of Chris extremely easily. That said I was still impressed with his post calling them out lol. I think some standard "Mikalisms" came through but he didn't get as stuck or side tracked on them as he sometimes does like in supas waifu game where he death tunneled speed because he thought he say speed typing in discord or something lol. He had a couple of close calls of getting side tracked with logic like that but pulled out of it just in time. The whiteflame wagon, I'll agree was a bit hard to watch. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Great game as always
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Nicceeeeeeeeeeee
I called all 3 scum out so hard
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Whelp...that was fast.
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
Would’ve been a million times harder haha

I don't know.   If I correctly interpreted the purpose of his posts, around the end of DP1, he was trying to throw up smoke to avoid the NK.  That's what it looked to me like at least, but maybe those were genuine reads.   I don't play with him enough in the forums to be able to tell. 

I get the feeling if they were genuine, he and I would have butted heads.  I am a very aggressive player.  I'm also not exactly the most tolerant of tricks and games like Mikal plays and I don't think he takes kindly to my domineering playstyle either.  

I play mafia the way Christian Grey has sex, for the most part.  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Great game as always
Appreciate it man. Glad you had fun
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol ya, I think Speed was the only one who caught on to it cause I was the last one left
Yeah I thought it was obvious you were doc lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Whelp...that was fast.
I like my games fast, just like my sexual encount... Er,  I mean like my hot pockets in the microwave. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
I don't know. If I correctly interpreted the purpose of his posts, around the end of DP1, he was trying to throw up smoke to avoid the NK. That's what it looked to me like at least, but maybe those were genuine reads. I don't play with him enough in the forums to be able to tell.
He’d be all over me and I would’ve had to claim and yada yada ya
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Yeah I thought it was obvious you were doc lol
And the game breaker 😂😂

Me and Greyparrot forever bffs
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Lol I learned a lot about poor communication this game. The interactions speedrace and mikal were hilarious from a mods perspective. Mikal wanted his in depth justification paraphrased and speed was technically giving it to him, but it like the worst communicable way possible lol. However I could understand the frustration on both of their parts at the same time 
Lol that was definitely mb