Inverse Reality Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 76
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Lunatic
Well he called out the whole scum team in post 607... But he never really followed through with it and backed off of Chris extremely easily. That said I was still impressed with his post calling them out lol. 

Yes, but he also called out everyone else.  But again, the "fuckery" to which I referred around the end of DP1 seemed like he was trying to dodge the NK.  Saying the things he needed to say to keep scum from killing him. 

Would have been interesting to see.  I feel like he and I would have butted heads, though, and probably harder than I did with whiteflame. 

The whiteflame wagon, I'll agree was a bit hard to watch. 

Yes.  I was very unhappy when I logged on and saw that.  But later, after I reflected on the situation, I was less motivated to blood-eagle him. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
This was basically The Stand minus the tailor lol
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Lolll I swear he always bombards my Discord DMs when I'm modding
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Don’t act like that’s not you in my games 😡
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Lolll I swear he always bombards my Discord DMs when I'm modding
Spammmmmm
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
What was telling for me was that you were so much more active than usual. You really gotta do that as town as well to stay consistent *or* be as inactive when you're scum as you usually are when you're town. Consistency is key
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
What was telling for me was that you were so much more active than usual. You really gotta do that as town as well to stay consistent *or* be as inactive when you're scum as you usually are when you're town. Consistency is key
And getting fake claims ready ASAP
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Yes, but he also called out everyone else.  But again, the "fuckery" to which I referred around the end of DP1 seemed like he was trying to dodge the NK.  Saying the things he needed to say to keep scum from killing him. 

Would have been interesting to see.  I feel like he and I would have butted heads, though, and probably harder than I did with whiteflame. 

He plays very similar in forum mafia as he does in live. In some aspects slightly better and slightly less tunnelly, but at the end of the day, it's still mikal. If you can somehow handle him in live mafia, you can probably handle him here too lol. 

Yes.  I was very unhappy when I logged on and saw that.  But later, after I reflected on the situation, I was less motivated to blood-eagle him. 
Yeah kind of pointless anyway. But I have a working theory that this "reverse engineering" technique might be pretty good for games where mafia doesn't have a confirmable town seeming role. The whole player base was basically ousted dp1 minuse two or three people, and mafia were largely rooted out to POE over behavior. I may think about getting back into pressing mass claims after seeing how this went, combined with the last few live mafia games where similar things happened. I know you'd disagree, but just saying, results are results haha
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
And getting fake claims ready ASAP
Yepppp always
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Don’t act like that’s not you in my games 😡
Probably to some extent lol. But bruh, I was like writing the OP's for the next phase as you were messaging, or posting the flip when you were telling me someone was lynched lmao. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I literally went to shit and shower and eat and town won. GG wp
Speedrace
Speedrace
But also, like I genuinely noticed Whiteflame play differently
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
xD
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I had a feeling that Speed wasn't scum from claim alone. The rest was POE for town. Gg and well played. Looking forward to MisterChris's first modded mafia game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Probably to some extent lol. But bruh, I was like writing the OP's for the next phase as you were messaging, or posting the flip when you were telling me someone was lynched lmao. 
Sorry xD

I just know I’m not productive irl until that type of stuff is revealed
coal
coal
-->
@Lunatic
The whole player base was basically ousted dp1 minuse two or three people, and mafia were largely rooted out to POE over behavior. I may think about getting back into pressing mass claims after seeing how this went, combined with the last few live mafia games where similar things happened. I know you'd disagree, but just saying, results are results haha

There will be no mass claims ;)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Your welcome
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
lol thanks for the tip
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace

True. I'm trying to be more active in general so hopefully this problem goes
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
Few things I died cus I called the entire scum team out. That is 2 games in a row I died np1 cus of that lol

I told luna my theory 

it was either 

drafter
chris
coal
warren

or 

pie 
supa
coal
drafter

would have went in those orders either way. So when chris flipped it confirmed my first theory. I was not trying to avoid the night kill. Went in on supa cus of the negan redirector thing. 

Which connor literally intended for negan to be when i asked him and forgot to take it out of the pm 

I just have to stop giving hard reads dp1 and wait so I can stop dying because i call everyone out 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Elminster
I carried out your will
coal
coal
-->
@Speedrace
But also, like I genuinely noticed Whiteflame play differently
Explain 

coal
coal
-->
@Elminster
I told luna my theory 

it was either 

drafter
chris
coal
warren

or 

pie 
supa
coal
drafter

Why, despite the fact that I was town, did you have me in both of your scum piles?

Why, even though drafter was scum, did you scum read him?

Warren I can see in the first group.  Same with Chris, based on play.

At no point did pie or supa ever do anything that suggested they were scum to me.

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@coal
Supa was specifically because he had redirector in his justification. Connor had negan as redirector in his intention for that role and forgot to take it out when he changed it to miller. I was basically spot on with it but he changed it and forgot it was there

You were there just by poe

drafter was there because drafter typically plays more assertive than that, and his theory is let town kill each other. The post you quoted me on was the lynch order I wanted until supa set redirector and then that made me think pie helped him come up with miller. 

So was backing off christ at the end but in my notes I had it split to both those theories. So when chris died, it would have been theory 1 lynch order
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster
Supa was specifically because he had redirector in his justification. Connor had negan as redirector in his intention for that role and forgot to take it out when he changed it to miller. I was basically spot on with it but he changed it and forgot it was there
This logic is dumb because scum, in these scenarios, are almost always fakeclaiming, so their justifications aren't their real justifications
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Speedrace
He woudnt fake claim the wording of redirector lol

I thought he just paraphrased redirector as miller and forgot it was there
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Elminster

If he's scum, then his real character is a good guy, so his justification is completely different than what he tells you. So the fact that there is redirector in his justification means nothing
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Elminster
Which connor literally intended for negan to be when i asked him and forgot to take it out of the pm 
I didn't forget to take it out, just didn't see any reason to take it out. 
coal
coal
-->
@Elminster

This is one of the reasons I place more weight on behavior than claims, even to the point that I will throw an un-CC'd cop into the scum pile when he's doing things that objectively advance scum interests.  Cop, after all, has been a fake claim given to mafia in games and there are a whole bunch of ways to beadcrumb that without being locked in.  Claims matter, but the behavioral read on Supa was town from the get-go.  So I don't understand the Supa scum read.

Fine though having me in the POE.  Did you ever actually scum read me for other reasons?