Author: MisterChris

Read-only
Total: 215
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm going to be up for a lynch either way as hated but best be assured. Ill have about 200 pages of spam until you die first

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Or until you die
Lollllll
Elminster
Elminster
A mass character claim could work pretty well. I'm not generally into claiming, but Supa is right. It would be pretty difficult to figure out roles from characters.
This leads me to believe they prob took a character as their choice. If it's 8 to 3, then one of the major claims is prob scum. With another minor on as scum as well. It could also mean people not willing to claim (while they were around for that are scum because they are praying they don't get breadcrumbed)

It's possible white flame bussed but that's high unlikely, if he did. Big brain and will deal with it for now. 

Likely town

Whiteflame 
Oro

Possible scum 

(1) pie luna anon
(2) speed luna anon 
(3) grey luna anon 

Luna is probably one of the better targets with his character claim. But would be very shocked If there isn't a major player on the form of a high end allied power member as the fake claim 

Ones that stick out are usa and china.  China possibly a little more 

Elminster
Elminster
I guess supa could be there as well. But banking on character as what they took with how limited options would be in this.  

If they didn't we could just aim for the most obscure claims and ez. Pie and luna's interaction about how scum would always pick a role sticks out to me. 

But likely someone else on board with pushing the mass "character" claim is prob scum and has the fake claim.  That or gp just yolo claimed it 

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Sorry folks! Was at the mall. 

SIRANONYMOUS WAS LYNCHED

He was.... GUILTY.

Please stop posting.