School systems should include LBTQ+ topics in their history and sex education

Author: Theweakeredge ,

Total: 129
drlebronski
Debates: 11
drlebronski
ThiS WiLl TuRn KidS GaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
949havoc
Debates: 0
949havoc
What subjects should be covered in a formal education setting of K-12? Things that affect all of us. Want to focus on specifics that may affect only a portion of the population?  Try another forum. College comes to mind. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 70
Intelligence_06
--> @949havoc
Then we should not teach anything that is not maths or science since we don’t necessarily speak English or practice liberalism.

It does affect all of us. Although not all of us are gay, etc., it is up to all of us that they are normal functioning members of society and that we recognize they exist assuming if Mesopotamia and the Cold War were historically as real.

It is a line of story, history. Within the history we accept, we should know that LGBT people exist and fundamentally are the same with everyone else. Teaching merely they exist and are functioning members of society shouldn’t be frowned upon.

7 days later

Theweakeredge
Debates: 32
Theweakeredge
--> @949havoc
What are you talking about?? Again, I repeat, informed consent when it comes to these sorts of things are not something one can give until they have a minimum biological and psychological maturity - I am not saying they happen at the same time - I am saying that both are a preresiquite to get there in cases of sexual action.