A measure of incompetence

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 14
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
When and if Biden actually holds a  face-to-face summit with a foreign leader, I suggest that leader begin commentary by speaking their native language, and see how long it takes for Biden to realize the commentary is not in English.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Can't actually see the point of the above comment.

Other than a general jibe at those fellow  Americans you regard as your enemy.

A tad shallow perhaps for an erudite thinker, such as your self?
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@fauxlaw
What’s he done to suggest this level of comprehension difficulties?
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@Barney
Answers on a teleprompter during an interview, showing that he likely refuses interviews unless hus team carefully manages them. Him confusing his sister as being his wife for 30 minutes straight. An interview where he thinks he is running for president against george bush. Another interview where he thinks he is running for senate. The way his team hides him on bad days and on his more alert days that all dementia patients have, only wheel him out for very very brief public appearances. I voted for biden because I have faith in his team, but not sure why my fellow liberals pretend like it is not extremely obvious he has dementia. 
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
I didn't vote for him in the primaries. He was literally the worst nominee, but voted for him in the general election
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Bringerofrain
I would agree in both regards; however, it would be remiss of me to not point out that between Biden and Trump, Biden is an infinitely better option
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Theweakeredge
Only because of his advisors. He really is in a constant state of confusion while Trump has the brain of a 20 year old (complete with the narcissism and hubris).
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Barney
@zedvictor4
"I will beat Joe Biden." And, yes, that is exactly what he said, in spite of media apologies to the contrary, claiming he said "I will be Joe Biden,"  which is actually a worse admission. Who was he, then, when he said it, if not Joe Biden???  But, I happen to have an audio production studio as an occasional voice-over professional. The analysis of Joe's critical word has a definite trailing 't.' One of many, many verbal gaffes. I also really like [not a direct quote, but close enough "we will have three hundred," speaking of doses of covid vaccine. The man is incompetent, seven ways from Sunday. There are more numerous examples of these verbal gems demonstrating disconnect from head to mouth than claimed Trump lies. What's worse, telling a lie [which is not illegal, by the way], or not knowing the difference?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
We appear to be lacking a SOTU this year. At best, it would last five minutes, because reading aloud longer than that, and Joe Biden starts swaying on his feet, delirious. The one teleprompter, straight ahead of him, will make him focus on it so intently, his SOTU will be the monotonous drivel we heard yesterday, eyes drilled into the screen rather than to the vista that is the House chamber. 

Kammie in 100 days.
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@fauxlaw
"I will beat Joe Biden."
Did he beat Joe Biden, or did Joe Biden beat him? Either way, I wonder what the other's presidency would have been like.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@fauxlaw
Remember when he was in Michigan and the teleprompter mentioned the number of michigan covid deaths, but Biden though MI stood for military and trailed off talking about military deaths
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@Barney
That's a fair question . Some say when competing you should only beat yourself. Your opponent is secondary. Beating your best will keep you sharp against bad opponent's and focused on controllable things when facing dangerous opponents
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Barney
Won't matter. In 100 days, it's Kammie, anyway.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
I think that in both cases, Trump and Biden, one must expect a certain reduction in acuity, relative to age.