How do I delete my account?

Author: YeshuaBought

Total: 96
YeshuaBought
Debates: 4
YeshuaBought
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Thanks hun. As a progressive, I am used to conservative abuse.
McSloth
Debates: 3
McSloth
-->
@YeshuaBought
Then why did you accept the debate in the first place? Even if everything you say is true, it still doesn't make sense why you would accept the debate.  

Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
Dear Lord, now yeshua is claiming "hate speech."
ugh i hate these SJW's

oh im sorry did i just threaten u maybe u should report it to the mods
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@Our_Boat_is_Right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Tr7x6BxPk I can still come up with better dance videos than  you. You have been challenged to a virtual dance contest.

YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@McSloth
I wanted evidence of the abuse. I wanted that person to incriminate himself, and it worked. Now who is weak or strong. I played my opponent like an industry bitch for even suggesting my death because mods weren't doing anything. It is the principle of tai chi. He who looks weak is often the strong one. People want to war with me, I take a few blows, and allow them to incriminate themselves.
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@bsh1
McSloth
McSloth
-->
@YeshuaBought
But the debate existing in the first place would have been sufficient evidence of abuse, by accepting it you only incriminate yourself. Also the fact that you never responded to the bsh1's messages about taking the debate down does not help your case. You also complain about a lack of moderation on the site, but when a moderator reached out to you, you apparently never responded, why is that?
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@McSloth
I was not aware of that.
McSloth
McSloth
-->
@bsh1
You're obviously not obligated to bring forth any evidence, but if there was a way to show such messages, now would probably be the best time to provide them. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@bsh1
BS cop out so the mods don't have to move on a friend. This bs is not debate and your compliance makes the site look cheap. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@McSloth
Why does a moderator need permission to reprimand someone breaking rules or take down a debate topic meant to troll? Oh yeah their buddy is the culprit. 
McSloth
McSloth
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
It's important to remember that Wylted says he has  comments saying that YesuaBrought asked for Wylted to create the debate in the first place. Also do you have any evidence that Bsh1 and Wylted are friends?  Look, this is whole conversation is pretty much ridiculous, nobody is saying YesuaBrought should die or shouldn't be allowed to live, this whole issue came about a debate about weither or not health care should be a fundamental right or not, nobody argued that YesuaBrought should not be alive. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@McSloth
No one is saying YesuaBought is correct, but that bsh1 should have stopped wylted from suggesting such a debate. YesuaBrought's acceptance did not absolve bsh1 from his responsibility as mod. Polytheist-Witch is correct.

The title of the debate should have been worded differently. The topic was, "Does YesuaBrought have the right to live or not" The actual debate topic was a troll.

And yes, wylted is part of the old clique from DDO that get preferential treatment here. None of these things are new to us who came over from DDO.

That being said, it is now obvious that YesuaBrought is trolling too.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@McSloth
So if I ask you to jump off a bridge? 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
It seems more like you've judged me before giving me the chance to explain my actions. That's fine--it's your prerogative. But, I've explained the reasons for my decision and I am comfortable with those reasons. 

Besides, the accusation of favoritism is a bit absurd. Had Yeshua simply told me she wanted the debate down, it would have been down substantially sooner, and this drama could have been avoided. By asking for the debate and then refusing to give me permission to have it removed, Yeshua in effect created the problem herself. Had she refused to have the debate or had given me permission, there would have been no issue.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@YeshuaBought
You realize I'm a leftist, right?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@McSloth
Unless she chooses to give me permission to make our communications public, I can't. The user, not the mod, controls the privacy of our PMs.
McSloth
McSloth
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything we were discussing or what yourey trying to argue, but sure you can ask me to jump off a bridge. That doesn't mean I'm  going to do it or be hurt or offended by you asking that.

I suppose it would also depend on how high the bridge is and what the bridge is over, if it's not too high and over water I might just jump for the fun of it. But again the devil is in the details so I'm gonna need more information before I come to a definite conclusion about this whole jumping off a bridge thing. 

YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@bsh1
And I no longer am. I am a centrist, hun. I much prefer not to continue screaming about things that have no purpose. We CAN agree to disagree. I prefer to debate actually important things. I personally feel that the DNC has failed just as bad as the GOP, and I can be respectful if you want an actual literal debate, who here wants to debate me on centrism?
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@YeshuaBought
I do
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@YeshuaBought
Centrism is a bit broad to debate, and I'm no fan of the DNC. I'll debate on specific issues.

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@YeshuaBought
Why do you seem so determined to be offended?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@McSloth

Your lack of understanding says volumes. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Castin
Defending the offenders again. That didn't take long. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@bsh1
Again why do you need permission to do your job? Cop out and favoritism. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
This has already been explained to you multiple times. That you refuse to engage with the reasons put forward, but instead issue thought-terminating cliches by way of reply, speaks for itself.
Castin
Castin
If bish had just immediately deleted that debate without consulting either party, people would have said, "Fucking libtard SJW bish deleted another 'offensive' debate even though both parties clearly accepted it and were willing to have it, just more proof free speech is not allowed on this site and anything that is remotely offensive to a PC snowflake gets deleted."
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@Castin
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't lol
Castin
Castin
-->
@SamStevens
That's why administrative leadership is for masochists.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Defending the offenders again. That didn't take long. 
Oh not again. I expressed my disapproval of the toxic atheists' behavior on DDO multiple times damn it. Btw, expect to encounter the same shit in DART's religion forum, minus the blatant personal attacks. So... progress? *weak clapping*

The "Yeshua should die" debate title obviously crossed the line if that's what you mean, though I still don't understand why Yeshua invited it across the line. But even before Wylted posted the debate, Yesh seemed to feel personally attacked, and I was wondering why. From what I could see people were just disagreeing with her on healthcare and human rights.